• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hamas terrorists infiltrated Israel. 1400+ killed, 2400+ wounded, 240+ abducted. Israel declares war

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlackTron

man-wearing-helmet-saying-another-one-ihlhdkd9i9re1tgs.gif

Men_in_Boxes

Snake Oil Salesman
I'm using vituperation in my daily vocabulary now.

This bowl of Lucky Charms is so vituperation!

My percieved IQ just shot up 20 pts.

DragoonKain

Neighbours from Hell
In fairness to her, the DEI crowd resignations or firings responses are copied from the same blueprint, so they're all technically stolen. Every one is the same damn thing. Blame racism and right wing people.

Odds are she's replaced by the same person, just a different name. The DEI machine just keeps churning for true believers and there are no greater true believers than academia.

Last edited:
Talks of major Hizbollah response, I imagine (and hope not) rocket fire. What we need to do is deal with the Hizbollah threat on the border. I don't think they will invade as now the element of surprise is gone + thousands of IDF at the Northern Border, but we have to do something.

BlackTron

Had to look up that word, and apparently in the context of her statement she's saying that hopefully her presidency will be remembered for not allowing bitter and abusive hate speech to have a negative effect on education? Is this an April fool's day prank?

She already shot her April Fool's joke at the congressional hearing.

Unfortunately though she still has a job at Harvard and the board still agrees with her. Cut off one head, and...

jason10mm

Gold Member
She already shot her April Fool's joke at the congressional hearing.

Unfortunately though she still has a job at Harvard and the board still agrees with her. Cut off one head, and...
I dunno, if the folks "boycotting" these universities keep up the pressure, I think they will have to appoint more than just a mirror clone to the position. They will need to demonstrate a strong commitment to combatting antisemitism, keeping Jewish students safe on campus, and removing the violent element from campus. This ain't gonna be fixed by creating a half dozen "diversity and inclusion" positions or "Day of healing" kumbaya nonsense. Actual tangible policy changes and forceful action will have to be taken. These radical student groups will need to be barred from campus, the faculty supposedly responsible for supervising them will need to be reviewed and disciplined appropriately, students engaged in hate activities will need to be suspended or expelled, and non-students on alongside those students need to be charged with trespass at a minimum and barred from campus.

GutsOfThor

The funny thing is she could've avoided all of this had she just answered, "Yes" when asked if calling for the genocide of Jews was wrong. Instead she let some dumb fuck republican cunt get the one up on her. 😂

jason10mm

Gold Member
The funny thing is she could've avoided all of this had she just answered, "Yes" when asked if calling for the genocide of Jews was wrong. Instead she let some dumb fuck republican cunt get the one up on her. 😂
That tells you that she values the connections and influence she would lose if she said "yes" more than the ones she lost by saying "no/context". Now why would that be?

BlackTron

Honestly, when you consider how their answers were all planned and premeditated, they obviously walked in with a united front, which was probably never going to be broken unless they got spanked.

Had she suggested a different approach, even out of self-preservation, it's likely she'd be ostracized in her circle, and she doesn't know how to function outside of it. Now that would be an inspiring struggle worthy of the lyrics I've attached to her.

Of course, she should have done so because it's literally her job as President, a job she would still have today. Oopsies. Well, at least she was brave in the face of manufactured adversity.

NGL her new name IRL for me is I TRIED SO HAAARD

chlorate

Moving forward, Miri Regev would be a good choice for Likud for PM, IMO. I think she would resonate more with Americans than Netanyahu and has had a variety of leadership roles.

Darkmakaimura

Can You Imagine What SureAI Is Going To Do With Garfield?
This is one sick and evil person. What bothers me also is the amount of likes this tweet has gotten.

kittoo

Cretinously credulous
This is one sick and evil person. What bothers me also is the amount of likes this tweet has gotten.

This guy is a Russian shill and a cunt. All Russian shills have outed themselves as morons regarding Israeli-Hamas conflict.
And I say this as someone who, keeping aside Israel-Hamas conflict for a second, does think that Russia had some legitimate issues and points regarding NATO at its borders.

Darkmakaimura

Can You Imagine What SureAI Is Going To Do With Garfield?
This guy is a Russian shill and a cunt. All Russian shills have outed themselves as morons regarding Israeli-Hamas conflict.
And I say this as someone who, keeping aside Israel-Hamas conflict for a second, does think that Russia had some legitimate issues and points regarding NATO at its borders.
What also really sickens me is the amount of Likes he's receiving.

Last edited:

BlackTron

When one side has to try to discredit and attack the other by making fun of their physical appearance, it's pretty easy for the aliens who just started watching the show this week to tell whats going on without catching up on any episodes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom