• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hamas terrorists infiltrated Israel. 1400+ killed, 2400+ wounded, 240+ abducted. Israel declares war

Status
Not open for further replies.

winjer

Gold Member
When one side has to try to discredit and attack the other by making fun of their physical appearance, it's pretty easy for the aliens who just started watching the show this week to tell whats going on without catching up on any episodes.

It's exactly what the Nazis tried to do with their social Darwinism theories and caricatures of Jews.
This should tell us exactly the type of mindset of the people that are posting these things today.
It's full on racism and anti-semitism, like we had in the 1930s and 1940s in Nazi Germany.

BlackTron

It's exactly what the Nazis tried to do with their social Darwinism theories and caricatures of Jews.
This should tell us exactly the type of mindset of the people that are posting these things today.
It's full on racism and anti-semitism, like we had in the 1930s and 1940s in Nazi Germany.

Luckily for the Nazis, today the definition of Nazi is conflated with "something I personally dislike", so calling someone a Nazi can be passed as a statement of your personal views rather than what it really is.

At least the 1940s Nazis knew who they were and wore it like a badge.

BlackTron

Fun fact, McDonalds in Israel was the first ever in the middle east in Ayalon Mall. It's still there and now there are two in that mall, one kosher and one not.

I'm glad people are outing themselves as lunatics.

I think she would have stood her ground no matter what the employee said, because the whole real point was to film it and post it for Bravery Points. She just doesn't have the self-awareness, intelligence or simple life experience to realize how stupid she appears.

Guess we better throw away all our blue shirts from over 3 years ago else find them painted with the laser sights of freedom fighters.

Lord Panda

The Sea is Always Right
Good to see that GAF is still a cesspool. This thread is disgusting.

You're going to have to do better and articulate why you find us all so repulsive.

Is it because some of us still eat at Maccas (okay you might be onto something there)? Is it because we stand with Israel? Or perhaps is it because we fucking hate Hamas and all their supporters, and advocate for their eradication?

Hope you get a chance to reply before you get banned, because I'm genuinely interested in what drivel you come up with.

winjer

Gold Member

Are you a Neo-Nazi, demanding the destruction of Israel? Do you want "Palestine free, from the river to the sea"?
Do you support the ideals of the Grand Mufti of Jerusalem, Haj Amin al-Husseini?

You might want to remember that the Palestinian leadership made an alliance with Hitler and the Nazi regime., with the intention of killing all Jews.
czxWIiC.jpg

ZeroX03

Banned
It's also good to see how easily you became all riled up after one post.

How would you react if you saw things from the other side? Probably turn a blind eye and claim it's false news and yell out 'ANTI-SEMITIC', but thousands upon thousands of innocents killed aren't good enough for you.

All I see is hatred and no compassion.

Just wanted to chime in with my own unique point of view, as a devout Muslim (I try to be at least), as well as someone of Palistinian origin. Ironically enough, my parents were from different far off towns in Palistine prior to the Jewish occupation (my apologies if my wording is incorrect). Mother was born in Jericho and were forced out, she was a toddler when they were forced out. Father’s side sold their land willingly to Jewish settlers. Both sides migrated to refugee camp in near by Jordan, where my parents eventually met and where I was born ( we moved to the states when I was 2 years old).
Before I say what I want to say, I just want to say I am opposed to killing of civilians on both sides, as that is against my chosen religion, and also I am against oppression of all kinds whether by the Israeli government or by the Palestinian thugs calling themselves freedom fighters.
Over 37 years I have met and encountered many different types of people from many different backgrounds, faiths, nationalities, persuasions, etc…. Call me ignorant, I don’t care, but the dirtiest, most wicked, scum of the earth people I have ever encountered and met are the palistinians, followed by Arab nationalists in general. I’m not saying Israel is completely free of fault, but I also differentiate between the Israeli government and the Israeli civilians, generally I’m not a big fan of any government entity on the planet, but that’s a different discussion. I also know there is a big difference between secular Israelis and religious Jews as far as their general outlook on other groups of people.
I know it’s wrong to generalize and condemn a group of people, but I got a large sample size, I’ve met and dealt with thousands and thousands (Palestinians) and may Allah strike me dead if they are all not wicked. I think most are aware of the general stereotypes that have been said of the Jews for a long time, and I’m no expert when it comes to the Jews, but God as my witness you will find every stereo type people claim about the Jews to be present in almost every Palestinian without fail.
They are devoid of any real humanity, they claim to be Muslim but most are hypocrites and far from real Muslims. If the Pali and and Arab nationalists in general had any real power or strength, they would in my estimation have no issue committing genocide against the rest of the nations.
I’m not a self hating Palestinian , definitely not. I just like to call a spade a spade. Does the Israeli government use oppressive tactics, probably, but I promise, you will not find a more wicked, oppressive, hyena like people than the Palestinians. My biggest gripe is the fact that they hide behind the religion I love, and they love to play the victim card, but I swear they are wolves in sheep’s clothing.
Modern day Arabs are for the most part, scum, and anyone that has a problem with me saying that, well I can shut you the fuck down real quick with facts.
Just to clear up any misconceptions, Islam does not ever sanction sucide bombings, never, and I’m not a scholar, but I promise you guys no one on this site or even the whole damn Middle East (possibly) knows Islam as well as I do. Also, Islam never sanctions or allows killing of civilians, never (in a war context, capital punishment in an actual Islamic government is a different story.
Also just to clarify further, there is currently no Islamic government on this planet, there are governments like Saudi for example, which are composed of muslims, but Islamically speaking, they are not an Islamic government, even if they enforce (unjustly I might add) certain Islamic legislations.
Also, one of the most beloved class of people to Allah in the Quran are the wayfarers, ie those who leave their land to earn a living somewhere else, and so for that reason, I would not have any issues if Hamas and the whole of Gaza were destroyed simply for the killing of those two Thai nationalists in that one video ( that’s not to belittle the deaths of the innocent Israeli civilians which are equally as disgusting ).
Tdlr Palestinians are a vile and wicked people, who would not hesitate to go hitler on the whole world if they could, as a Muslim I say give us access to Jerusalem and do yourselves and the rest of humanity a favor n get rid of every Palestinian in the Middle East by any means.

Also, this post, holy shit.

Calls himself a 'Devout Muslim' but openly wants genocide, and yet no one on this thread has any issues with it. What a fucking clown.

How would you react if you saw things from the other side?
Which side? The one that celebrated 7th Massacre and whose people are happy when their children die as martyrs in the name of some dead prophet? I have zero sympathy to that death cult.
Between Israel and Palestine (in its current shape), every reasonable person would side with Israel. Plain and simple.

Yeah, I don't see any compassion from palestinians.

Don't forget to screenshot what you said so you can show off your gallant sacrifice in the face of tyranny, Mr. Martyr.
Will be promoted to admin probably :messenger_tears_of_joy:

Last edited:

MrA

How would you react if you saw things from the other side? Probably turn a blind eye and claim it's false news and yell out 'ANTI-SEMITIC', but thousands upon thousands of innocents killed aren't good enough for you.

Calls himself a 'Devout Muslim' but openly wants genocide, and yet no one on this thread has any issues with it. What a fucking clown.
People like you are why hamas uses human shields, they know you'll uncritically lap up anything they tell you.

BlackTron

The definition of genocide requires intentionally targeting people based on their national identity/ethnic group, but Palestinians aren't being targeted. What's being targeted are Hamas terrorists. If Hamas terrorists integrate their bases, weapons and hiding places with civilian infrastructure, and actively tells civilians it's fake news when IDF warns them their house is going to be bombed, that's on them.

Because Hamas is so evil that they use the people they claim to stand for as meat shields and propaganda fuel, IDF must stand aside, let them keep firing rockets at Israel, and paying for their utilities. While waiting for Hamas to attack again.

Genocide is actually part of the Hamas charter because it calls for eliminating people specifically because they are Jewish.

Hot5pur

That post from the "Muslim" is super rough. You should know that not everyone on here has the same views. I think what you are seeing is an example of free speech and it can be triggering if you are used to participating in a hive mind.

I would say rather than slinging insults and criticisms just bring your own point of view into the mix and see if your ideas are more compelling than others. A well articulated argument is always welcome here.

Clear

CliffyB's Cock Holster

What's your position on the actions of October 7th?

Making a case without resorting to historical justification, let's hear you explain why the actions of Hamas aren't those of genocidal zealots? Explain the celebratory response in Gaza and elsewhere as anything other than a validation of genocidal atrocity.

Please. You cannot assume a position of moral superiority whilst your side are willing -by their own admission- to embrace of the depths of barbarism and depravity in the name of their cause.

BlackTron

Please. You cannot assume a position of moral superiority whilst your side are willing -by their own admission- to embrace of the depths of barbarism and depravity in the name of their cause.

We all know it comes down to oppressed vs. oppressor. If you're "oppressed", it's okay to commit and support genocide, in black in white in your charter even. If you're an "oppressor", it's not okay to defend yourself and you must stand aside and let yourself be shot while paying your enemies' bills. If you fight back by targeting rocket bases, weapon caches and military leaders, suddenly your goal is genocide

Clear

CliffyB's Cock Holster
We all know it comes down to oppressed vs. oppressor. If you're "oppressed", it's okay to commit and support genocide, in black in white in your charter even. If you're an "oppressor", it's not okay to defend yourself and you must stand aside and let yourself be shot while paying your enemies' bills. If you fight back by targeting rocket bases, weapon caches and military leaders, suddenly your goal is genocide

Well, that's basically Nazi Germany's outlook! The poor victimized German people, militarily crushed, humiliated at the treaty of Versailles, suffering through years of economic and agricultural hardship felt themselves to be oppressed by the rest of a Europe in the thrall of the Jewish-Capitalist conspiracy.

The Third Reich was so-called because it was based in a desire to rekindle the historic territory of the Holy Roman Empire. They weren't invading, they were reclaiming territory "stolen" from them.

This is what decolonization looks like.

*NOT MY BELIEFS BY THE WAY* This is just what the Nazi's thought and how they justified WW2 and the Holocaust.

Last edited:
Well, that's basically Nazi Germany's outlook! The poor victimized German people, militarily crushed, humiliated at the treaty of Versailles, suffering through years of economic and agricultural hardship felt themselves to be oppressed by the rest of a Europe in the thrall of the Jewish-Capitalist conspiracy.

The Third Reich was so-called because it was based in a desire to rekindle the historic territory of the Holy Roman Empire. They weren't invading, they were reclaiming territory "stolen" from them.

This is what decolonization looks like.

*NOT MY BELIEFS BY THE WAY* This is just what the Nazi's thought and how they justified WW2 and the Holocaust.
Nazis were white. They could not be oppressed :messenger_tears_of_joy: Only whites are the oppressors.

Last edited:
You skipped coffee this morning didn't ya
The point I was making that if in "the poor victimized German people, militarily crushed, humiliated at the treaty of Versailles, suffering through years of economic and agricultural hardship felt themselves to be oppressed by the rest of a Europe in the thrall of the Jewish-Capitalist conspiracy" you replace "german people" with some middle eastern islamists, suddenly they would have stopped being nazis...

Last edited:

BlackTron

The point I was making that if in "the poor victimized German people, militarily crushed, humiliated at the treaty of Versailles, suffering through years of economic and agricultural hardship felt themselves to be oppressed by the rest of a Europe in the thrall of the Jewish-Capitalist conspiracy" you replace "german people" with some middle eastern islamists, suddenly they would have stopped being nazis...

I knew what you meant and agree, just found the delivery awkward ;) I overused my quota of the word "oppressor" for the whole year trying to write an explanation and let it go lol

tommib

I find it fascinating that the BBC has today not one mention of the ISIS attack in Iran that killed 100+ people.

Nothing can come in the way of the Muslim metaverse. The thread in Era died quickly when Isis reclaimed the attack. Look away. Everything is ok in the world of fundamentalist Islam. There’s nothing to worry about.

And idiots have the nerve to come here on their high horse of the intersectionality fraud? We don’t want to be part of your demented narrative and unholy alliance.

Last edited:

StreetsofBeige

Gold Member
I find it fascinating that the BBC has today not one mention of the ISIS attack in Iran that killed 100+ people.

Nothing can come in the way of the Muslim metaverse. The thread in Era died quickly when Isis reclaimed the attack. Look away. Everything is ok in the world of fundamentalist Islam. There’s nothing to worry about.

And idiots have the nerve to come here on their high horse of the intersectionality fraud? We don’t want to be part of your demented narrative and unholy alliance.
I just checked BBC site now and still nothing.

I dont follow BBC, but I remember way back that if the average internet user wants pretty good unbiased news, BBC would be a good choice to get away from heavily slanted US news sites with left or right leanings.

I dont know how true that still is for BBC, but UK as a whole over the years with the stuff you read about how steamrolled and petty they are it sure seems like UK authorities are becoming the biggest pansies on Earth. That gaming thread about UK police investigating a virtual assault on a gaming avatar is ridiculous. That's the kind of thing I would had thought cops would say something like "Pull up your knickers and stop being a baby". But guess not. Got to treat everyone like a baby.

Such a 180 vs. the traditional image of an Englishman.... WWI/WWII vets, blue collar dock workers, prim and proper London etc.... who work hard, can take a joke and dish them out in their witty English way, and also be open to taking in foreigners. At least that's the image I got about UK. But hell, maybe I'm been wrong and just got influenced by the media since I was born.

damn, was hoping he'd at least give an answer to some of the responses before getting banned, just to see what rhetoric he'd use to justify his stance.

LimanimaPT

Ahh right right, because Israel is the beacon of truth? You're cute, a simpleton, but cute.
There isn't a single poster on this thread that likes to see children get killed, be they palestinians or not.
What you fail to see is that Israel isn't responsible for this, Hamas is, and who supports Hamas is to blame and is a terrorist himself.

Last edited:
Before Claudine Gay was "fighting for free speech" by refusing to take action against any students who were calling for the genocide of Jews, she essentially weaponized modern liberal values to destroy the career of this man because of his speech, and the uncomfortable and evidenced-based truths that he discovered.

Here was a person who wanted to get at the heart of what was holding back black children from succeeding at the levels of their white peers. What he found made him a critical darling in liberal circles, but only until his work started to challenge the orthodoxy of their worldview.

After allegations were made, Harvard's own investigation recommended sensitivity training and found that the accuser was lying about the majority of her claims. Instead, Claudine Gay used the situation to shut down the man's research and ruin his career. That's what Claudine Gay really thinks of free speech.

the tl:dw description from the video:

Roland Fryer was an unlikely Harvard superstar. Abandoned by his mom at birth and raised by an alcoholic dad, Fryer became the youngest black professor to ever secure tenure at Harvard and won the prestigious John Bates Clark Medal, the prize for the best economist under 40 in the world.

Fryer’s research routinely upended the woke orthodoxies dominating academia. But not on purpose; Fryer isn’t partisan. He’s only interested in digging up truth, no matter what it is. Truth, he says, is the key tool for improving the lives of black boys and girls.

Then, in 2018, Fryer’s career was suddenly cut short. Harvard had an official line on why: he’d sexually harassed his staff. Fryer was banned from campus and his multi-million dollar lab was shut down. The few legacy media outlets that did cover the case, such as the New York Times, dutifully repeated the university’s narrative: this punishment was overdue MeToo justice.

No, it wasn’t. Drawing on previously unreported documents and interviews with dozens of Fryer’s friends and colleagues, we reveal his cancellation for what it was: an ideological purge.

The whole situation is also a great example of how DEI advocates don't want to fundementally change the system to reduce inequality, and they certainly don't want people to challenge their approch beyond the "cardiac test" mentioned in the video. Beyond being the woman who wouldn't defend Jews alongside any of her prefered groups, this is who Claudine Gay really is.

ManaByte

Rep for the same idiot who claims Damar Hamlin is really dead and the guy playing on the Bills right now is a clone created by Pfizer.

Last edited:

Woggleman

I don't mean this in a negative way at all because I see it as a positive but one thing the SJW crowd did not count on is that out of all the favorite woke targets the Jewish community by and large does not stand for being shit on and there are consequences when that happens. While other so called oppressor classes will grovel and apologize for their existence and flagellate themselves for their privilege they refuse to and that infuriates the woke crowd to no end because what other leverage do they have?

ADiTAR

ידע זה כוח
I don't mean this in a negative way at all because I see it as a positive but one thing the SJW crowd did not count on is that out of all the favorite woke targets the Jewish community by and large does not stand for being shit on and there are consequences when that happens. While other so called oppressor classes will grovel and apologize for their existence and flagellate themselves for their privilege they refuse to and that infuriates the woke crowd to no end because what other leverage do they have?
I think Jews in the US were shocked to the core by what's happening.

jason10mm

Gold Member
I think a key aspect to the current counter-culture movement are the usual targets (white cishet males, jews, etc) who try to get out in front and cheerlead FOR IT, thinking that "as allies" they will be spared when the dire eye of Sauron falls upon them. Hollywood and politicians obviously are the primary practitioners of this.

Wildebeest

I just checked BBC site now and still nothing.

I dont follow BBC, but I remember way back that if the average internet user wants pretty good unbiased news, BBC would be a good choice to get away from heavily slanted US news sites with left or right leanings.

I dont know how true that still is for BBC, but UK as a whole over the years with the stuff you read about how steamrolled and petty they are it sure seems like UK authorities are becoming the biggest pansies on Earth. That gaming thread about UK police investigating a virtual assault on a gaming avatar is ridiculous. That's the kind of thing I would had thought cops would say something like "Pull up your knickers and stop being a baby". But guess not. Got to treat everyone like a baby.

Such a 180 vs. the traditional image of an Englishman.... WWI/WWII vets, blue collar dock workers, prim and proper London etc.... who work hard, can take a joke and dish them out in their witty English way, and also be open to taking in foreigners. At least that's the image I got about UK. But hell, maybe I'm been wrong and just got influenced by the media since I was born.
Two things happened in the UK in the 90s. Dunblane shooting and the Death of Diana. Since then, a main British hobby is weeping at the news like a North Korean when the great leader holds a parade.

As for why the BBC news has been steadily enshittened, it actually started in the 80s when Thatcher didn't like some accurate but embarrassing "actual reporting" they did on her cabinet. Since then, it has been way more politically neutered and buckling under scrutiny from the Murdoch press. There are a lot of right wing people in the BBC for "balance" and so on, that is not anything like an issue.

DragoonKain

Neighbours from Hell
Before Claudine Gay was "fighting for free speech" by refusing to take action against any students who were calling for the genocide of Jews, she essentially weaponized modern liberal values to destroy the career of this man because of his speech, and the uncomfortable and evidenced-based truths that he discovered.

Here was a person who wanted to get at the heart of what was holding back black children from succeeding at the levels of their white peers. What he found made him a critical darling in liberal circles, but only until his work started to challenge the orthodoxy of their worldview.

After allegations were made, Harvard's own investigation recommended sensitivity training and found that the accuser was lying about the majority of her claims. Instead, Claudine Gay used the situation to shut down the man's research and ruin his career. That's what Claudine Gay really thinks of free speech.

the tl:dw description from the video:

Roland Fryer was an unlikely Harvard superstar. Abandoned by his mom at birth and raised by an alcoholic dad, Fryer became the youngest black professor to ever secure tenure at Harvard and won the prestigious John Bates Clark Medal, the prize for the best economist under 40 in the world.

Fryer’s research routinely upended the woke orthodoxies dominating academia. But not on purpose; Fryer isn’t partisan. He’s only interested in digging up truth, no matter what it is. Truth, he says, is the key tool for improving the lives of black boys and girls.

Then, in 2018, Fryer’s career was suddenly cut short. Harvard had an official line on why: he’d sexually harassed his staff. Fryer was banned from campus and his multi-million dollar lab was shut down. The few legacy media outlets that did cover the case, such as the New York Times, dutifully repeated the university’s narrative: this punishment was overdue MeToo justice.

No, it wasn’t. Drawing on previously unreported documents and interviews with dozens of Fryer’s friends and colleagues, we reveal his cancellation for what it was: an ideological purge.

The whole situation is also a great example of how DEI advocates don't want to fundementally change the system to reduce inequality, and they certainly don't want people to challenge their approch beyond the "cardiac test" mentioned in the video. Beyond being the woman who wouldn't defend Jews alongside any of her prefered groups, this is who Claudine Gay really is.

Carole Hooven was driven out of Harvard too for not towing the gender orthodoxy line. She wasn't fired, but ended up resigning.

I know the basics of Fryer's story so I'll have to watch the video later, but does the video actually detail Gay's role in it?

I've seen a lot of people blame Gay for what Harvard did to Fryer and I have no desire to defend Gay right now, but I also want to have the facts completely accurate and before I use that as a talking point for myself, I actually want to be sure that Gay actually had a direct hand in it. There's ton of administrators and DEI people at Harvard, I want to make sure she was actually behind it and not someone else.

FunkMiller

You‘ve been banned, but if you see this, take some time to reflect on the concept that not everyone who contributes here has the same opinion. Further, this forum allows people to both post their opinions and for others to contradict and argue against them.

If you see that as a cesspool, then you are too weak to accept or handle opinions you don’t agree with. Grow a pair. Make an argument instead of throwing around childish insults.

….or go back to the hive mind, where you can be banned just for liking a wizard game.

Last edited:
Carole Hooven was driven out of Harvard too for not towing the gender orthodoxy line. She wasn't fired, but ended up resigning.

I know the basics of Fryer's story so I'll have to watch the video later, but does the video actually detail Gay's role in it?

I've seen a lot of people blame Gay for what Harvard did to Fryer and I have no desire to defend Gay right now, but I also want to have the facts completely accurate and before I use that as a talking point for myself, I actually want to be sure that Gay actually had a direct hand in it. There's ton of administrators and DEI people at Harvard, I want to make sure she was actually behind it and not someone else.
I genuinely appreciate the concern. Even when you dislike someone, it's always best to challenge allegations against them. Here's where the video makes their argument. I've timestamped that section. The video just went over the allegations and said that Harvard's own investigation team recommended some sensitivity training.

[edit] It seems the timestamp might not be working, but if you watch from 20:04 onward for a few minutes, you'll see the part that mentions Claudine Gay.

Last edited:

chlorate

So, at the core of a lot of today’s heavily pro-Palestinian left in America is a concept of indigenous sovereignty where colonizer states are abolished and indigenous peoples put up new governments in their place. To these leftists who are not overt anti-Semites, this concept has to extend beyond Israel to the United States, philosophically, as well as Australia, Canada, and New Zealand. But, a major issue that I have noticed with this particular worldview is that it’s honestly extremely close to being insurrectionist, fitting in neatly with the fantasy of a socialist revolution in the United States. And, we know very well what section 3 of the 14th Amendment says about making an overt act (funding, perhaps, or using interstate communications systems to post on social media) in furtherance of an insurrection.

The post-Civil War US Supreme Court case Texas v. White declares the US government indissoluble: the only way for its structure altered is through the amendment process, or at the very least an act of Congress. Most other vehicles for change are likely insurrection and one risks running afoul of the 14th Amendment section 3.

BlackTron

So, at the core of a lot of today’s heavily pro-Palestinian left in America is a concept of indigenous sovereignty where colonizer states are abolished and indigenous peoples put up new governments in their place. To these leftists who are not overt anti-Semites, this concept has to extend beyond Israel to the United States, philosophically, as well as Australia, Canada, and New Zealand. But, a major issue that I have noticed with this particular worldview is that it’s honestly extremely close to being insurrectionist, fitting in neatly with the fantasy of a socialist revolution in the United States. And, we know very well what section 3 of the 14th Amendment says about making an overt act (funding, perhaps, or using interstate communications systems to post on social media) in furtherance of an insurrection.

The post-Civil War US Supreme Court case Texas v. White declares the US government indissoluble: the only way for its structure altered is through the amendment process, or at the very least an act of Congress. Most other vehicles for change are likely insurrection and one risks running afoul of the 14th Amendment section 3.

As if these people would assign any semblance of consistency to their context-sensitive logic. They don't give a shit about "colonization", it's just the buzzword they've been assigned to be angry about. They would probably react to an attempt to reconcile this idea with other nations, or their own home, with an attack on your character to dodge the challenge.

Cyberpunkd

But the Jews are not colonisers, there were there first.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom