• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hamas terrorists infiltrated Israel. 1400+ killed, 2400+ wounded, 240+ abducted. Israel declares war

Status
Not open for further replies.

HawarMiran

Banned
At the cost of a lot of soldiers lives, we went in to remove terrorists in Gaza. Face to face and out of the tunnels. We had to clear the way via bombings and moving the population south.

Also, I hope this is true.

Fuck Hamas and the IDF. Hope many more of your soldiers die :messenger_heart: I actually love to watch how they get obliterated on twitter

is this ban-worthy? 👀

ManaByte

Fuck Hamas and the IDF. Hope many more of your soldiers die :messenger_heart: I actually love to watch how they get obliterated on twitter

is this ban-worthy? 👀
Get Out Fruit GIF by Chris Cimino

jason10mm

Gold Member
This is disgusting. They don't care and they are allowed to push boundaries more and more without consequences.

We need that motorcycle gang that used to guard military funerals from the Westoboro Baptists to take up this call. If the police refuse to squash this disorderly, anarchic behavior, then let the people do so.

tommib

My question at this point to Hamas and the Palestinians who have been radicalized into infinity to hate the Jews next door is, was it worth it? Was the blood-thirsty terror attack with unspeakable atrocities and sexual violence of 1400 dead people in 24 hours worth it? Look at Gaza right now. Was it worth it?

To the western academic antisemites in elite universities being exhilarated by the live streamed videos of go pro cameras capturing children looking at their dead fathers and mothers I ask, was it worth it? Was it worth it to kill peace loving ravers at a festival, to rape women indiscriminately, to kill the left-leaning kibbutzniks who wanted harmony more than anyone else.

Palestinians are at this point the dumbest people on earth. Every time they start a war against the Jews they end up losing more territory. Stop killing Jews and abandon your demented Jihad and maybe you’ll have an opportunity at prosperity. Israel is not going anywhere. Israel is here to stay and their message is louder than ever.

Again, was it worth it?

Last edited:

Cyberpunkd

My question at this point to Hamas and the Palestinians who have been radicalized into infinity to hate the Jews next door is, was it worth it? Was the blood-thirsty terror attack with unspeakable atrocities and sexual violence of 1400 dead people in 24 hours worth it? Look at Gaza right now. Was it worth it?

To the western academic antisemites in elite universities being exhilarated by the live streamed videos of go pro cameras capturing children looking at their dead fathers and mothers I ask, was it worth it? Was it worth it to kill peace loving ravers at a festival, to rape women indiscriminately, to kill the left-leaning kibbutzniks who wanted harmony more than anyone else.

Palestinians are at this point the dumbest people on earth. Every time they start a war against the Jews they end up losing more territory. Stop killing Jews and abandon your demented Jihad and maybe you’ll have an opportunity at prosperity. Israel is not going anywhere. Israel is here to stay and their message is louder than ever.

Again, was it worth it?
You know the answer they will give to all of this. Yes, it was worth it. One day, ONE DAY, Israel will cease to exits.

Lord Panda

The Sea is Always Right

Again, was it worth it?
The Iranians think it's money well spent.

Embearded

Again, was it worth it?

Religious brainwashed Muslims will tell you it is worth it. They truly believe all that bullshit and this is the main reason behind their actions.

There is a reason people are getting nervous when they hear "Allah Akbar" in public. It is the same as when you are at the beach and someone screams "shark".
This "phobia" people are getting accused for, was not born in void.
I guess 1000 years ago Muslims in Middle East would feel as nervous around christians.

Jinzo Prime

We need that motorcycle gang that used to guard military funerals from the Westoboro Baptists to take up this call. If the police refuse to squash this disorderly, anarchic behavior, then let the people do so.
People in LA support this behavior. They don't care about the sacrifices that soldiers made for them to be able to live the life they have. No motorcyclists should risk jail time for that city.

StreetsofBeige

Gold Member
Thanks a lot pro-Palestinians protesters. Cant even have free skating downtown. Downtown city hall has Nathan Phillips Square right beside it, which is used for skating in the winter. Or during celebratory times like when Raptors won the championship, the parade lead to it and the team did their speeches on stage.

No wonder everyone hates them.

Last edited:

Scorpion

Banned
That post from the "Muslim" is super rough. You should know that not everyone on here has the same views. I think what you are seeing is an example of free speech and it can be triggering if you are used to participating in a hive mind.

I would say rather than slinging insults and criticisms just bring your own point of view into the mix and see if your ideas are more compelling than others. A well articulated argument is always welcome here.
First off numb nuts, this is a discussion forum, so people post their varying view points, the way life works as far as I know, is your not always going to have everyone on the same page agreeing, If that's what you want or looking for. So stfu (with all due respect to others), and stop telling others how to present their ideas.
To the guy who called me a clown,. I don't consider myself a tough guy by any means, more like a delicate rose imo, but I promise you wouldn't call me that to my face you lil whore.

Thirdly, yes the palistinians are wicked. I've lived in Jordan for about 7 years total, and in the USA for 30, having met and dealt with thousands upon thousands of them. WaAllahi they are all wicked, dirty and disgusting. I'm not joking or hypothesising when I say they would go mass genocide on the rest of the world if they had the power to do so. I got first hand experience , which trumps whatever you got concerning this particular issue, you probably know all you know from message boards and YouTube.

I speak near fluent formal Arabic, and my first language is palistinian dialectical Arabic,. I know what I'm talking about by the grace of ALLAH.

Finally,. You can put quotes around Muslim all you want, first off I said I try to be devout, for all I know I might be horrible in the sight of ALLAH, either way I ask Him to guide me. When I say horrible though, I mean taking into account all other aspects of human life like not being a glutton or lustful for example. As far as this issue, I don't apologize at all for my stance, matter of fact I'm going to double down, I say we wipe out all palistinian in that area, not just Gaza (what's up with that name btw, fyi means war in Arabic). Where ever there is a palistinian in and around that area, please let's indiscriminately and mercilessly eradicate the vermon.

Also, to be honest American palistinian are even dirtier/more wicked than their middle Easter counter parts, but I don't think the US government has balls like Israel to do what would needed to be done, at the very least I say kick them the fuck out , and hey If I have to be kicked out as well cause guilty by association, I'm fine with that, personally I would rather go to Canada, I hear the people their are nice and have manners.

How you like them apples

Last edited:

badblue

Thanks a lot pro-Palestinians protesters. Cant even have free skating downtown. Downtown city hall has Nathan Phillips Square right beside it, which is used for skating in the winter. Or during celebratory times like when Raptors won the championship, the parade lead to it and the team did their speeches on stage.

No wonder everyone hates them.

The sign shown reads "Black Panthers, IRA, Nelson Mandela... Hamas? Terrorists or Freedom Fighters?"

Last edited:

Hot5pur

I mean lines have to be drawn somewhere, dude was openly calling for genocide. And apparently because he was a "Muslim" he could pass judgement on which Muslims could be eradicated. Sadly the ban will just have him double down on his views and probably run off to 4chan where things would be more his speed.

DragoonKain

Neighbours from Hell
Years ago I thought the concerns about this were a little overblown, but it's become crystal clear to me just how real these concerns are. That the media and journalists now are completely consumed by activism and you have journalists out to try to dig up dirt on their ideological opponents.

Whether you like or dislike his tactics, since the Claudine Gay resignation, you've had about 10 news stories come out about Chris Rufo, who was one of the people leading the charge in her dismissal. Every day there's some new story about him trying to smear him. It's obviously no coincidence. So we have journalists out there using their time and effort to pick out enemies and try to destroy them. If this is the way things are going to be from now on, we are completely fucked. And I won't blame anyone who complains about people going to YouTube or fringe circles to pick up their information. Don't people realize we're driving more and more people away from mainstream news sources every year because of this kind of bullshit?

Enough with the activism already, my god. Everyone is in culture war mode and activism mode all the time. It should go without saying that when you become a journalist, bias and agendas are immediately out the door. The moment you target individuals, is the moment your credibility goes bye bye.

Years ago I thought the concerns about this were a little overblown, but it's become crystal clear to me just how real these concerns are. That the media and journalists now are completely consumed by activism and you have journalists out to try to dig up dirt on their ideological opponents.

Whether you like or dislike his tactics, since the Claudine Gay resignation, you've had about 10 news stories come out about Chris Rufo, who was one of the people leading the charge in her dismissal. Every day there's some new story about him trying to smear him. It's obviously no coincidence. So we have journalists out there using their time and effort to pick out enemies and try to destroy them. If this is the way things are going to be from now on, we are completely fucked. And I won't blame anyone who complains about people going to YouTube or fringe circles to pick up their information. Don't people realize we're driving more and more people away from mainstream news sources every year because of this kind of bullshit?

Enough with the activism already, my god. Everyone is in culture war mode and activism mode all the time. It should go without saying that when you become a journalist, bias and agendas are immediately out the door. The moment you target individuals, is the moment your credibility goes bye bye.
If you ask me, this is what led to the downfall of modern media:

This is what allowed for the creation of Fox News, which led to MSNBC, which led to CNN and everyone else. Now almost all media is highly biased, and more about teams than reporting all relevant facts.

Last edited:

Korranator

Lol. Took you long enough. This has been ongoing for a long time with whomever The MSM feels is a threat to their agenda.

tommib

tommib

but BBC is state sponsored. Why would they care about ratings?
You don’t want to trigger a demographic of Muslims and Pro-Palestinians that are now jumping at anything to scream Islamophobia.

Same reason:

BBC is state owned. It’s also true that the news cycle is shorter than ever. You publish first and apologise after. No one will remember. And fuck the mature, neutral audience, I guess. They want to engage their new audiences.

Last edited:

ADiTAR

ידע זה כוח
You don’t want to trigger a demographic of Muslims and Pro-Palestinians that are now jumping at anything to scream Islamophobia.

Same reason:

BBC is state owned. It’s also true that the news cycle is shorter than ever. You publish first and apologise after. No one will remember. And fuck the mature, neutral audience, I guess. They want to engage their new audiences.
The Muslims don't care about Islamophobia, the progressives do. It's no reason for the one sided coverage, it's just the news rooms have been filled with progressives and their agenda to dismantle the west. They hate it.

BBC should know better than to have to run stories for clicks and then apologize. Esp since there's no money lost.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom