• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hamas terrorists infiltrated Israel. 1400+ killed, 2400+ wounded, 240+ abducted. Israel declares war

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nonehxc

Fuck.

ISIS, trying to stay relevant, condemns Hamas for fucking up Gaza people with their horrible and dumb actions and for being a puppet of the Iran Regime. And promises to hunt them till the end of time.

Since there is so true that old as fuck war maxim 'War makes for strange bedfellows', and this timeline is going crazy, I fully expect when I'm deployed in WWIII this will get to a point where when we need to breach a building I will shout 'Mohammed, breach!'...and then Mohammed comes running towards the building strapped to the eyes in C4 while screaming 'Allahu Ackbar!' like a Beheaded Kamikaze from Serious Sam.

Fuck. 😵

ADiTAR

ידע זה כוח
Did they say what their plans/solutions were for the release of the hostages and the disbandment of Hamas?
computer GIF

Kenpachii

If I had to make a meme of what I consider SF people to look like I couldn’t capture it more accurately than this. Freaks.

Court should have said:

U all here will be loaded up on the next plane and dropped off at southern gaza to convince in person hamas to stop fightning.

Would love to see there faces then.

jason10mm

Gold Member
Court should have said:

U all here will be loaded up on the next plane and dropped off at southern gaza to convince in person hamas to stop fightning.

Would love to see there faces then.
We need to start a widely publicized "Let's fly to Gaza and form human shields to defend Palestinians!" movement and hold a huge press event at the airfield in front of a massive 747, then reveal that NO ONE SHOWED UP TO GO to really highlight this is shallow anarchist crap, not a real movement with deep ideological roots and sympathies for Palestinians.

Considering that just by bombing Houthis the problem won't be solved, curious to see how everything will be resolved in the end. I guess some middle eastern war is inevitable sooner or later.

Unlike western countries, Yemen, Iran and co. can fight wars while degrading the life of their own people. Yemen has been at war for years and unless there is just a thorough solution as with Gaza, even attacks won't lead anywhere as drones are cheap. Plus will probably lead to another set of protests in the west in support of Yemen - "stop the war in Middle East" - and also just with Gaza it seems like people in Yemen support the attacks too.

The good thing is that Saudi might take over and thus it might help to stabilize Yemen in the long run. Maybe that's the plan.

Last edited:

FunkMiller

UK and US to begin air strikes on Houthis.

Brings a tear to my eye when the band get back together.

It’s way past time for grandpa Biden to stop pissing in his britches about military action, and do something that shows Putin and Iran that the US is not just going to let them get away with their shit.

Turning multiple Houthi encampments into glass should do that.

Last edited:

ADiTAR

ידע זה כוח
It’s way past time for grandpa Biden to stop pissing in his britches about military action, and do something that shows Putin and Iran that the US is not just going to let them get away with their shit.

Turning multiple Houthi encampments into glass should do that.
Never gonna happen. I doubt they will do much against the Houthis, prob some small strike here and there.

Leaders of the "free" world just don't give a fuck. You'd think Italy, Greece, heck even Turkey would want to join in as this is affecting prices of trade in the Mediterranean.

ADiTAR

ידע זה כוח
It's so sad people think they can actually "vote" on things that concern a completely different country; your vote doesn't do shit lunatics, who is this clown show even for?
For themselves. They can go back home, order Seamless and tip the driver extra, open Netflix and watch Nailed it. And think to themselves, yeah, I also nailed it today, I'm... I'm such a good person.

It's so sad people think they can actually "vote" on things that concern a completely different country; your vote doesn't do shit lunatics, who is this clown show even for?
It is all performative and does not affect anything. They patted each other on the backs basically.

Leaders of the "free" world just don't give a fuck. You'd think Italy, Greece, heck even Turkey would want to join in as this is affecting prices of trade in the Mediterranean.
It is not about free world per se. Turkey has its own internal issues and it is hard to say if trade will make it worse or not as it might allow them to blame Israel and USA for everything for internal politics. And European countries have their internal issues now. Basically a perfect storm is brewing.

Z O N E

It's so crazy seeing how fast people will go to show support for a terrorist group...

I'm already seeing "We stand with Yemen" tweets, yet these people don't realise that Yemen want Houthis gone, so by supporting Houthis they are literally supporting the downfall of Yemen. The IQ of these people is incredibly low.🤦🏻‍♂️

StreetsofBeige

Gold Member
It's so crazy seeing how fast people will go to show support for a terrorist group...

I'm already seeing "We stand with Yemen" tweets, yet these people don't realise that Yemen want Houthis gone, so by supporting Houthis they are literally supporting the downfall of Yemen. The IQ of these people is incredibly low.🤦🏻‍♂️
A lot of down and out people will always cheer for the down and out side. Even if that side is wrong, they will still support them because they see that side as the same as themselves ----> total fucks up.

If they cheer for the better side (whether it's richer, innocents or both), it's basically rooting against themselves.

Misery loves company.

Darkmakaimura

Can You Imagine What SureAI Is Going To Do With Garfield?
I just wanted to say this....

I'm Jewish and I'm pretty much in shock how much anti-Semitism is going around. It really feels like a hole in my stomach when I see all this. Even people that I thought were fighting the good fight or all of a sudden blaming Israel and even Jews for all this.

I really feel like I'm hated. My people are hated. I never knew it was this bad.

ADiTAR

ידע זה כוח
I just wanted to say this....

I'm Jewish and I'm pretty much in shock how much anti-Semitism is going around. It really feels like a hole in my stomach when I see all this. Even people that I thought were fighting the good fight or all of a sudden blaming Israel and even Jews for all this.

I really feel like I'm hated. My people are hated. I never knew it was this bad.
People always want to find a scapegoat for their shitty life. Jewish people are easy targets.

Stay strong and arm yourself.

Darkmakaimura

Can You Imagine What SureAI Is Going To Do With Garfield?
People always want to find a scapegoat for their shitty life. Jewish people are easy targets.

Stay strong and arm yourself.
It's the amount of antisemitism I'm seeing that really worries me. I never would have dreamed there was that much anti-Semitism in the world.

ADiTAR

ידע זה כוח
It's the amount of antisemitism I'm seeing that really worries me. I never would have dreamed there was that much anti-Semitism in the world.
First, don't think online means real world. American's overwhelmingly support Israel, and most of the Western world.
Second, some of the pro-hamas protestors are getting paid https://torontosun.com/opinion/colu...o-take-part-in-pro-palestinian-demonstrations

These are hard times, very, feels like 1930's all over again. It's after COVID when people want to lash out, hate everything, and want to find a cause. Social media doesn't help. Have close friends beside you and worst case you can always do Aliyah.

StreetsofBeige

Gold Member
It was hard to see since there wasnt an Oct 7 event to band together all the losers into massive social media or main street mobs. Oct 7 was like a beacon of dark light that rallied the troops. And every mob knows there's strength in numbers. So if any group of 20 people before Oct 7 wanted to be anti-Semite it's easy to control. But when it's 2,000 or 20,000 it's impossible to control. Some of the anti-Israel mobs seen in videos look like they'd give a packed NFL stadium a run for its money in attendance. No city riot team of a couple hundred people are going to try to tame that beast.

Out of all the anti-semite protests, youre also going to get a bunch of anti-western protesters joining in. The oddballs who live, work or go to school in a western country, but then bitch and whine about stuff, including helping Israel.

Last edited:

Nobody_Important

“Aww, it’s so...average,” she said to him in a cold brick of passion
Watching people under the age of 25 and somehow actual congressional representatives discover what the War Powers Act is in real time tonight sure has been fun.

Last edited:

Nobody_Important

“Aww, it’s so...average,” she said to him in a cold brick of passion
Anything particularly deranged to share? Could use a good laugh.
Numerous Democrats have come out claiming that Biden can't do what he is doing because he needs "Congressional Approval".

Only to then be IMMEDIATELY corrected by community notes and people who usually hate Biden. (To see community nots you have to click the tweets)

Its been absolutely wild to watch in real time to see people with Pride Flags support Houthi terrorists and see actual elected representatives have no idea about the basic laws and guidelines that govern the US during conflicts and disorder.

I will leave it there though because its technically politics, but god damn the ignorance on display is embarrassing.

Last edited:

DeafTourette

Perpetually Offended
Humans never learn.

Criticize Netanyahu and the likud party all you want, but blaming JEWS? That's stupid and counterproductive... It's antisemitic! It's like here in the US... CRITICIZE Trump and Biden and Mitch and Marjorie and Bernie and Schumer and whoever else ... But blaming OLD people for all the stupidity in the country is STUPID!

I hope Israel and the honest to goodness civilians in Gaza and the West Bank (I'm reading some chilling things going on in WB) can get the peace they need and want with Hamas out of the picture! But that's going to take a lot of time and patience and hard work to get past grievances and old prejudices and biases and hatred on both sides (let's be honest because there are). The PEOPLE need peace it won't be found with the extermination of either side. It'll be found by finding common ground and working from there.

Fuck Hamas because it's the children who are the ones suffering the most right now!

Last edited:

FunkMiller

Watching people under the age of 25 and somehow actual congressional representatives discover what the War Powers Act is in real time tonight sure has been fun.

People who have never known war coming to terms with the fact that war exists.

These idiots would be the first people screaming when they don’t get all their lovely consumer products, because the red sea shipping lane is blockaded.

Last edited:

FunkMiller

How big was it? is it going to continue? I'll be more optimistic if it's going to escalate.

Multiple airstrikes on multiple targets across the whole country, and they'll escalate even more if (when) the Houthis respond. You can't threaten profit margins without consequences. So goes the world. If only grandpa Biden had the balls to commit to Ukraine properly as well. These kinds of airstrikes would end that problem pretty fast.

ADiTAR

ידע זה כוח
Multiple airstrikes on multiple targets across the whole country, and they'll escalate even more if (when) the Houthis respond. You can't threaten profit margins without consequences. So goes the world. If only grandpa Biden had the balls to commit to Ukraine properly as well. These kinds of airstrikes would end that problem pretty fast.
Let's see. I wanna believe.

winjer

Gold Member
I wonder if Saudi Arabia will cooperate with the US, as they are also fighting the Houthis.
This could be the thing that improves the relations between the US, Saudi Arabia and even Israel.

FunkMiller

I wonder if Saudi Arabia will cooperate with the US, as they are also fighting the Houthis.
This could be the thing that improves the relations between the US, Saudi Arabia and even Israel.

Probably. The Saudis have always been able to take advantage of political situations for their own end. Their proxy war against Iran kind of dictates that they'd side more with the west in this particular clusterfuck.

winjer

Gold Member
Probably. The Saudis have always been able to take advantage of political situations for their own end. Their proxy war against Iran kind of dictates that they'd side more with the west in this particular clusterfuck.

Probably the main obstacle is the old king, which is a massive anti-semite.
Mohammed bin Salman is a lot more pragmatic and would have already normalized relations with Israel.
The other issue is Biden publicly denouncing Mohammed bin Salman for being a dictator.

FunkMiller

Probably the main obstacle is the old king, which is a massive anti-semite.
Mohammed bin Salman is a lot more pragmatic and would have already normalized relations with Israel.
The other issue is Biden publicly denouncing Mohammed bin Salman for being a dictator.

Indeed, but beyond words are practicalities, and the Saudis will do anything to destabilise Iran's influence in the region. That's their key goal.

From our perspective it feels like its 'us vs them' in terms of the west vs the middle east, but the reality is that the sunni - shia conflict is far more important to all of them.

I don't see Saudi normalising relations with Israel, but positioning themselves more in line with the US is certainly a distinct possibility, if this shit blows up across the whole region.

People in general are not really educated in regards of Middle East history and believe whatever the media is telling them.

It is also evident with people crying about nazis on the rise in Italy and Germany, because there was a gathering of people doing nazi salute while we literally have the bunch of muslim state doing exactly the same but yet somehow it is different.

Personally I would not be surprised if SA will use South Yemen to take over the Northern one if UK and USA seriously weaken Northern one. Because the only way to change it is to literally to a proper cleanup like Israel is doing in Gaza.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom