• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hamas terrorists infiltrated Israel. 1400+ killed, 2400+ wounded, 240+ abducted. Israel declares war

Status
Not open for further replies.

HeisenbergFX4

Gold Member
Damn I'm so jealous... It's a pipe dream to have anything like that in the UK.

Just a few shotguns, armour and gas masks and you are literally holocaust ready.

One thing's for sure the UK is absolutely fucked if something serious happens, We're a small island packed into towns and cities like a tin of beans in small houses and tiny back gardens which would make the average American cry.
Yeah forgot about the shottie a Mossberg 500 home defense which is by far the best home defense type of weapon as the ammo I have has a smaller slug on top of 5 or 6 pellets that covers a wider area

Madonis

I hope that Israel is able to destroy Hamas, because what this group has done is pure terrorism and has no excuse.

However, if there is no lasting solution to the underlying problems between Israel and Palestine, the cycle of violence will continue unresolved. Many more will die on both sides.

Last edited:

ULTROS!

People seem to like me because I am polite and I am rarely late. I like to eat ice cream and I really enjoy a nice pair of slacks.
I’m kinda surprised this thread has more replies and more civilized discussion than the ResetEra one. Not so much surprised at being more civilized.

Last edited:

elementalnocturne

Neo Member
I know this it may come across as insensitive to ask, but is their an unbiased timeline of events of the last decades or so that have lead up to this? The threat, perceived or real included from both sides? I'm just so disturbed by some folks feeling that this attack was justified and even celebrating the rape and murder of children that I have to know why they at least think they are justified. I'm flabbergasted and kinda shocked by all of it.

Uhtred

I’m kinda surprised this thread has more replies and more civilized discussion than the ResetEra one. Not so much surprised at being more civilized.
Era is filled with left wing social anarchists, they are a vile bunch of anti semite scum who openly condone the murders that took place. They are moderated by anti semites.

Last edited:

ULTROS!

People seem to like me because I am polite and I am rarely late. I like to eat ice cream and I really enjoy a nice pair of slacks.
Era is filled with left wing social anarchists, they are a vile bunch of anti semite scum who openly condone the murders that took place. They are moderated by anti semites.

Social anarchy
Antisemitism
Far left

Aren’t these the ideologies of nazism? Aka the ones they’ve been condemning about.

Raonak

Banned
I think it’s perfectly reasonable to acknowledge the decades long circumstances leading up to this are complicated to say the least, but to criticize Israel’s response is just stupid and asinine. If my family was gunned down in the street or being tortured, I’d be a bloodthirsty maniac. No self respecting nation wouldn’t go scorched earth after something like this. My heart breaks for the hostages right now and the unspeakable horrors they’re being put through, can’t even fucking imagine what them and their families are going through. I hope the Palestinian civilian casualties are kept to a minimum….but man, there’s no clean way to do this with an enemy like Hamas.
Bullshit. Nothing justifies murdering in the name of revenge.

It's exactly what the terrorists are doing - they claim that they are the ones being caged and bombed - and because of that they think they are morally right to murder innocents because of revenge.

It's horrific shit. No sense of justice excuses that mindset. All it does it create further violence and keep the cycle of violence spinning.

Last edited:

Topher

Gold Member

It's exactly what the terrorists are doing - they claim that they are the ones being caged and bombed - and because of that they think they are morally right to murder innocents because of revenge.

It's horrific shit. No sense of justice excuses that mindset. All it does it create further violence and keep the cycle of violence spinning.

What should Israel do in response to these attacks in your opinion?

Carton

Votes. Western politicians are very short-sighted. They only care about winning elections.
This isn’t quite the case. The premier of NSW (the state of which Sydney is the capital) has publicly condemned the chants. It was a NSW state decision to light up the Opera house in white and blue. The NSW police approved the (disgusting) protest; they now say they’re monitoring the footage — we’ll see if anything comes of that.

https://www.theguardian.com/austral...-australia-leaders-condemn-anti-jewish-chants

Last edited:

Raven117

Oh please. Of course it does. Should a country embark on revenge murder? Different question.

Is a country justified? Absolutely.

Israel has an absolute right to defend itself. My goodness, if a group of extremists did this in the United States or Western Europe (like take hostages, killed civilians), we would be doing exactly what Israel is doing if not even more forceful. We shouldn’t hold them to a different standard.

Last edited:

Raonak

Banned
What should Israel do in response to these attacks in your opinion?
Mourn for the dead. Build better walls. get better intel. increase their defensive abilities.

literally anything other than killing more innocent people in the name of revenge.

bombing more people just creates more terrorists, who commit more murders, which results in more bombing, which results in more murder, and more bombings. and the cycle continues on forever.
It's exactly what the terrorists want. It's what happened during the US middle east wars. The american public wanted revenge for 9/11 and destroied a country, fueling the creation of a whole wave of terrorists who want to get revenge. And it's whats been happeneing in gaza for decades.

I know this it may come across as insensitive to ask, but is their an unbiased timeline of events of the last decades or so that have lead up to this? The threat, perceived or real included from both sides? I'm just so disturbed by some folks feeling that this attack was justified and even celebrating the rape and murder of children that I have to know why they at least think they are justified. I'm flabbergasted and kinda shocked by all of it.

I’ve been doing the same, I guess I never fully understood how the Hamas even formed in the first place. But regardless, some of my findings just absolutely put support of them out of the question. These western hippies don’t realize what they are supporting:

Hamas literally has no problem killing their own people. In fact they use their own people as human shields. The cowards retreat into the cities for this purpose, they want civilian death. They launch a missile on Jurusalem almost everyday, but Jurusalem has the iron dome which is super fascinating amazing tech. But a more grim finding was that a significant portion of missiles hamas fires doesn’t even reach Israel and just end up landing in Gaza, killing their own people. Even the way they came is power is highly suspicious and questionable. Like I strongly believe most Palestinian people, especially if including women (which you should), don’t want anything to do with these people.

No matter what, Hamas cannot be in charge there. I still think Palestine should one day have it’s own state, and my feelings on Israel are still mixed, but Hamas cannot be allowed to exist.

Last edited:
I hope all you Netanyahu fans are enjoying Gaza bombings.
Personally I can't stand the arsehole but then again have you seen the people that have come out to support Hamas and the Palestinians ? People like Putin, countries like Iran, Syria, Saudi Arabia fucking North Korea ........... when you have allies like that supporting you there is a pretttttttty good chance you are the "bad guy".

Bwesh

Theclaw's gotta be trolling.

To stay on topic, that vid where they shot the dog and set the house one fire shows just how disgusting they are.

Raven117

The overton window has gone so far to the right, that even Era is "far-right" relative to myself.
Now I know you are trolling, comrade.

Edit: Saw you got banned. On the off chance you weren’t trolling, I highly suggest getting some perspective.

Last edited:

Brigandier

Then something doesn't add up. Anti semitism is predominately a right wing view.

The actual left is highly secular, wanting to keep religion and governance separate.

Animated GIF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom