• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hamas terrorists infiltrated Israel. 1400+ killed, 2400+ wounded, 240+ abducted. Israel declares war

Status
Not open for further replies.

Putonahappyface

Gold Member

Thousands of IDF troops swelling at the Gaza border, prepping for rollout.

KILL 'EM ALL!

nHjqXov.png

EviLore

Expansive Ellipses
Staff Member
I don't know man. When you double down on your nonsense in response to staff that kind of throws out the possibility of "just kidding" to me.
I think he saw all antisemitism as inherently right-wing, therefore Reset must be right-wing because they’re supporting Hamas, and also my comment must somehow be in defense of Reset and also right-wing. Everyone suddenly being far-right in relation to himself was deeply confusing.

All bizarre mental gymnastics stemming from an inability to see the obvious, that there exist hateful bigots on his own ideological side.

Moving on.

Nobody_Important

“Aww, it’s so...average,” she said to him in a cold brick of passion
More the exclusion of the innocent Israeli civilians whose slaughter started this retaliation

I'm not sure if they had a different one but I'd doubt it as the org has generally been taken over
Did they not already do that when all of this began?

I thought this was for the deaths that happened today not for the entire event?

Nobody_Important

"On Monday afternoon, the @UN Human Rights Council observed a moment of silence for the loss of innocent lives in the occupied Palestinian territory and elsewhere."
Oh okay so it was just an extremely shitty worded tweet. I thought people were upset that they were having a moment of silence for the deaths.

Mohonky

See above. Israel has been heavy-handed no doubt, done many wrongs themselves, yes. But also maybe they could chill a bit if Hamas could go two weeks without firing some rockets at them. It’s really hard to act like all of it is completely unjustified when there are actual terrorists regularly supported in the area. Why is it that the last few days are because of how Israel was rather than Israel was how they were because they knew people wanted to do stuff like the last few days?

Police in my neighborhood were assholes and always harassing us about did so-and-so go here or there as if we were all friends or something, but you know? Maybe if the gang shitheads weren’t constantly beating and shooting each other and everyone in the entire hood was wasn’t constantly lying to the police to cover for literally anyone who wanted to do wrong because they were scared of being considered a snitch, the police would have been nicer.

You don't seem to have much of a sense of what is necessary to maintain security when there are literally thousands of would-be terrorists in a population, attempting attacks on a daily basis. When it's not bombs, it's guns, when it's not guns, it's cars, when it's not cars, it's sharp objects and ambushing people unaware.

Daily occurrence:

So yes, people get detained.

Oh no I get how it ended up in such a state with respect trying to filter for terrorists and the constant rocket attacks; but I can completely understand the frustration of just trying to go about your daily life having to put up with that in the same way having to live a life under constant rocket attack.

The settlements are the one I abhor. Everyone recognizes the utter bullshit that is and it's not at all justifiable. The afforementioned I can rationale, the settlements and subsequent squabbles on them are nothing short of antagonistic.

Happosai

Hold onto your panties
Oh okay so it was just an extremely shitty worded tweet. I thought people were upset that they were having a moment of silence for the deaths.
Still missing it. They had plenty of time to think the wording through. But, that's really not about the wording is it?

Nobody_Important

Correct. And for the record, the UN Human Rights (lol) Council know exactly what they're doing. That quote wasn't an oopsie on their part.
Does the UN have a track record for anti-Semitism that I didn't know about?

LordOfChaos

"On Monday afternoon, the @UN Human Rights Council observed a moment of silence for the loss of innocent lives in the occupied Palestinian territory and elsewhere."

Watch the video though? The guy who led it had some extreme bias, just watch what happened and not how tweets describe it

Last edited:

supernova8

Banned
Obviously Hamas going into villages and music festivals and massacring civilians is terrible. They lost all possible respect as soon as they stop targeting actual soldiers.

The problem now is that Israel has said they are going to essentially level Gaza but they are also blockading it, cutting of all utilities and Egypt probably won't let the civilians over to their side. It doesn't seem like the best plan to actually resolving the situation. It sounds more like "we'll just kill literally everyone in Gaza so that there cannot possibly be any terrorists".

Not saying that I have all the answers, just thinking the current "answer" is probably not the right one.

Last edited:

LordOfChaos

Obviously Hamas going into villages and music festivals and massacring civilians is terrible. They lost all possible respect as soon as they stop targeting actual soldiers.

The problem now is that Israel has said they are going to essentially level Gaza but they are also blockading it, cutting of all utilities and Egypt probably won't let the civilians over to their side. It doesn't seem like the best plan to actually resolving the situation. It sounds more like "we'll just kill literally everyone in Gaza so that there cannot possibly be any terrorists".

Not saying that I have all the answers, just thinking the current "answer" is probably not the right one.

No they haven't, or show a source.

StreetsofBeige

Gold Member

Well, you cant expect someone who got punched in the face to sit there and do nothing.

BadBurger

Many “Whelps”! Handle It!
This is heart breaking. They butchered hundreds of young people just trying to enjoy a festival for peace.

In my opinion, Israel shouldn't have to face these monsters alone. I hope Joey Scranton authorizes some intervention. Let Hamas taste some of that blinding American sunshine. Monsters.

Happosai

Hold onto your panties
This is heart breaking. They butchered hundreds of young people just trying to enjoy a festival for peace.

In my opinion, Israel shouldn't have to face these monsters alone. I hope Joey Scranton authorizes some intervention. Let Hamas taste some of that blinding American sunshine. Monsters.
Yes, the much deserved retribution is underway. By the way, missed you bruh.

supernova8

Banned
No they haven't, or show a source.
Bad wording on my part, I meant to say "have essentially said" not "said they are essentially" (ie indirectly saying)

Look at the (direct quote) statements by Netanyahu:

"Any place that Hamas operates will turn into rubble. This is already happening and it will continue to happen"
"All our enemies will know it was a terrible mistake to attack Israel. What we will do in the next few days will echo for generations"

Also the IDF has already said that more than 1,000 targets have been hit inside Gaza already, which is a lot given how small Gaza is as a piece of land.

Plus, they have already said they cutting off utilities, food, water, electricity, everything. Nobody can get out, but they're hitting buildings left right and center with missiles. People are meant to evacuate to avoid said missiles but Israel is blockading the Gaza strip so where do those people go?

Topher

Gold Member

You are describing a state of war. That's where this is right now. I don't think war is ever the right answer, but in extreme circumstances it is the necessary answer. That doesn't mean Israel forces are going to kill everyone in Gaza. At the very least, the goal of the war is the removal of Hamas from power, one way or another. I believe that is absolutely necessary.

Last edited:

StreetsofBeige

Gold Member
Bad wording on my part, I meant to say "have essentially said" not "said they are essentially" (ie indirectly saying)

"Any place that Hamas operates will turn into rubble. This is already happening and it will continue to happen"
"All our enemies will know it was a terrible mistake to attack Israel. What we will do in the next few days will echo for generations"

Also the IDF has already said that more than 1,000 targets have been hit inside Gaza already, which is a lot given how small Gaza is as a piece of land.

Plus, they have already said they cutting off utilities, food, water, electricity, everything. Nobody can get out, but they're hitting buildings left right and center with missiles. People are meant to evacuate to avoid said missiles but Israel is blockading the Gaza strip so where do those people go?
Going by your posts you seem to be a Hamas sympathizer.

supernova8

Banned
Going by your posts you seem to be a Hamas sympathizer.
Here we go, is this the new "oh you're a Nazi?" nonsense?

No. I fully support Israel going after Hamas. It's a shame they got into power at all, the Palestinian Authority is much more peaceful (relatively speaking ) and seemed to be making at least some progress in calming things down.

I'm simply suggesting that bombing the hell out of Gaza might not actually work in the long run.

Topher

Gold Member

No. I fully support Israel going after Hamas. It's a shame they got into power at all, the Palestinian Authority is much more peaceful (relatively speaking ) and seemed to be making at least some progress in calming things down.

I'm simply suggesting that bombing the hell out of Gaza might not actually work in the long run.

No, it won't. The bombing is just the precursor to the land invasion.

Two state solution is the only long term solution.
The problem is that there cannot be a two state solution unless the palestinian government (well I guess the one in PA rather Hamas) demonstrate that they are capable of having a state in the first place. Otherwise it just creates a perpetual problem. And I doubt two state solution can happen when we have a side believing that jews a polluting the holy site by existing...

From a Resetera thread when the first reports of Israeli civilians getting kidnapped, mowed down in the streets, their throats cut, etc. were coming out:

e5H118f.png

Yet again, the Era mods show themselves to be some of the most witless fools imaginable. I wish I could say they're just part of a tiny minority, but sadly, there have even been cases over the last few days of people loudly cheering for these despicable scum. What a wretched group of demented fucks.
Imagine wanting terrorists to die being an inflammatory commentary

Last edited:

Havoc2049

What would you do to prevent further Hamas invasions of Israel and further rocket attacks, killing, rapping and kidnapping of Israeli citizens?

-The targets in videos were bunkers
-People were given notice to evacuate before bombing buildings where intel said Hamas were operating
-Electricity has not been cut off but lowered to 4 hours a day. Internet is still up

Last edited:

Nobody_Important

-The targets in videos were bunkers
-People were given notice to evacuate before bombing buildings where intel said Hamas were operating
-Electricity has not been cut off but lowered to 4 hours a day. Internet is still up
Where are you getting those numbers? Because Israel themselves said that they were cutting off food, electricity and fuel.

They made a big show of it in fact.

Zok310

Banned
ADL finally growing balls

Sucks for the innocent people hamas are terrorizing, but the pro israel media hates it when the table turns huh?
What happened in israel have been happening to folks in Palestine for decades now.
War is war and i dont see any other way for a brutally occupied nation to fight back other than thru terror.
Hope the usa learns its lesson and stays the fuck out of this mess. They cant be for the occupiers in one war and then against the occupiers in another war, which is it?
I honestly believe that jews and arabs need to solve their own problems and if we was not over there picking sides and building up one nation to crush another nation this issue would have resolved itself decades ago.

Last edited:

Vognerful

I really advise not to engage with him, his earlier posts sounds exactly like someone time travelled from post 9/11 timeline with all the hate on middle eastern.

Topher

Gold Member
Where are you getting those numbers? Because Israel themselves said that they were cutting off food, electricity and fuel.

They made a big show of it in fact.

Correct. Gaza is under complete siege.

"Israel bombarded the Gaza Strip with airstrikes Monday, as it continued its response to a surprise offensive by the Palestinian militant group Hamas that began Saturday morning. Israeli ministers have ordered a “complete siege” of the already blockaded and impoverished Gaza Strip, cutting off supplies of food, water and electricity to its roughly two million residents."

BadBurger

Many “Whelps”! Handle It!
Correct. Gaza is under complete siege.

"Israel bombarded the Gaza Strip with airstrikes Monday, as it continued its response to a surprise offensive by the Palestinian militant group Hamas that began Saturday morning. Israeli ministers have ordered a “complete siege” of the already blockaded and impoverished Gaza Strip, cutting off supplies of food, water and electricity to its roughly two million residents."

I'm thinking Hamas's actions have basically given Israel authority to absorb Gaza once and for all without becoming some kind of pariah state. I feel for the innocent people that will suffer, but Hamas has shown that they're basically just ISIS 2.0.

No civil society can condone what is essentially a terrorist-driven state.

ADiTAR

ידע זה כוח
Sucks for the innocent people hamas are terrorizing, but the pro israel media hates it when the table turns huh?
What happened in israel have been happening to folks in Palestine for decades now.
War is war and i dont see any other way for a brutally occupied nation to fight back other than thru terror.
Hope the usa learns its lesson and stays the fuck out of this mess. They cant be for the occupiers in one war and then against the occupiers in another war, which is it?
I honestly believe that jews and arabs need to solve their own problems and if we was not over there picking sides and building up one nation to crush another nation this issue would have resolved itself decades ago.
I wanna stop you right there. What happened in Israel NEVER happened in the West Bank or Gaza. IDF never raped, mutilated bodies, shot people in a rave, burned Holocaust survivors alive, kidnapped kids, or rounded families and shot them. Stop getting your info from conspiracy nuts.

Second, Gaza hasn't been occupied since 2005. Its people chose Hamas to be their governing body. A decision they are living with to this day and they rip what they sow.

The issue will never be resolved because Palestinains don't want peace, they want the whole lote. When they say Free Palestine they mean from the river to the sea, which is the annihilation of Israel and every Jew in it.

And I will say and comment this again and again in this thread because it's clear to me people have been brainwashed.

Topher

Gold Member

Kill Me Smh GIF

ADiTAR

ידע זה כוח

supernova8

Banned
What would you do to prevent further Hamas invasions of Israel and further rocket attacks, killing, rapping and kidnapping of Israeli citizens?
I have no idea whether this would be a workable plan but I would:

- Try to evacuate all women, children, and old people from Gaza, or try to make a deal with Egypt to temporarily take them.
- Once that's done, make loudspeaker announcements to the effect that any men of fighting age still inside Gaza after some cut-off point/deadline will be treated as enemy combatants.
- Make clear that anyone who does surrender will be screened and checked to see if they might be a combatant and finger printed
- Then... conduct the ground invasion

All of that in addition to bolstering the border with the Gaza strip to prevent a repeat of what just happened.

StreetsofBeige

Gold Member
Really?

So Israeli paragliding soldiers and civilians in pick up trucks go around shooting Palestinians in plain view in streets and music festivals huh?

USA and UN needs to get involved. Allies and they always fight back against terrorists. Israel with only 10 million people is clearly outnumbered and surrounded.

The best wish any terrorist supporter wants is no USA involvement because they know when Americans are involved they'll get their asses kicked in. Thats like someone saying USA should stay out of WWII and let Europe and Russia handle Germans by themselves.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom