• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hamas terrorists infiltrated Israel. 1400+ killed, 2400+ wounded, 240+ abducted. Israel declares war

Status
Not open for further replies.

FunkMiller

Gold Member
London is fucked

Alright lad, calm the fuck down. I just looked out of my window and it seems fine to me. We - like most western cities - have small communities of these fucktards, who are hated by other Muslim communities the same way we hate them. No one’s getting taken over by a minority of brazen, idiotic religious men, and they sure as shit aren’t in control of central London. They’ll all crawl back to their holes soon enough.

Last edited:

WoJ

Unfucking believable. Wait until the videos come out showing Hamas raping and torturing people, then resetera will say it's CGI.
I checked out the thread over there out of curiosity and at the time they were arguing that there was no evidence anyone had been raped.

Dr.Morris79

Gold Member
Alright lad, calm the fuck down. I just looked out of my window and it seems fine to me. We - like most western cities - have small communities of these fucktards, who are hated by other Muslim communities the same way we hate them. No one’s getting taken over by a minority of brazen, idiotic religious men.
Calm down?

Banjo64

cumsessed

FunkMiller

Gold Member
The met will stand and watch with a smile on their face. I don’t even understand what we pay for anymore in terms of policing.

Yeah. They’re fucking useless these days. No doubt about that. Anyone Who’s shouting approval of Hamas should be carted off for a section 5 offence.

Last edited:

Dr.Morris79

Gold Member
Alright lad, calm the fuck down. I just looked out of my window and it seems fine to me. We - like most western cities - have small communities of these fucktards, who are hated by other Muslim communities the same way we hate them. No one’s getting taken over by a minority of brazen, idiotic religious men, and they sure as shit aren’t in control of central London. They’ll all crawl back to their holes soon enough.
I still don't know why you quoted me. London is fucked. Even on a good day.

DeaDPo0L84

Waiting for him to be cancelled for his last sentence.
First Half GIF

Dr.Morris79

Gold Member
Good grief, no it isn’t. It’s got all the same issues as most major cities, but I’ve lived here most of my life and it’s no appreciably worse than it’s ever been.
I've been going for nigh on forty years, quite a few places are an utter shit hole now in London. 80's to early mid 90's were good though.

Oh, quite a bit of shite got kicked out of London over to my town next door over the last few years too. It's pretty good now, full of lunatics, drugs and drop outs, rapes are up too

It's all good though, it's no appreciably worse than it's ever been

What planet are you on?

DeaDPo0L84

Ben Shapiro collected an hour of clips from various atrocities committed by Hamas this weekend. Beheadings, murders, rapes, mutilating corpses, etc. Most of the footage proudly released by Hamas themselves, of course. Be forewarned about the graphic and uncensored nature of the content.

The Face of Absolute Evil​

I watched this earlier, I knew with Ben being Jewish that he'd obviously have a more personal take on this entire situation, and boy did he. He warned that he would be showing uncensored videos cause people NEED to see what these "people" are doing and he didn't pull any punches, good for him.

TheInfamousKira

Reseterror Resettler
I'm seeing a lot of twitter replies to that image saying it isn't a "swastika" pointing to the symbols Indian origins and somehow pretending this wasn't the symbol of Adolph Hitler and the most vile anti-Semitic symbol in existence. The wilful ignorance is staggering.

I was honest to God musing last night about how they'll claim it's a manji symbol. Just some absurdly Transparent half-assed excuse like that. Lo and behold.

DeaDPo0L84

Who gives a fuck what that subhuman sack of shit has to say about anything.
You can think he is exactly as you say, but all this nonsense wasn't happening while he was in office, make of that what you will. I personally do not care one bit about the character of a person who is in a position of power, just do your best to make good decisions when concerning the country as a whole and I'm good. This attitude that people vote for who they feel they can have a cup of coffee with is absurd, none of them, not a single one, cares about you on a personal level.

HeisenbergFX4

Gold Member
That's awesome... Do you have power generator and stuff??? What have you done for damp? Honestly I think you've made a good choice building it as I think the time when people will need them is coming and you're prepared!!!
My home has a solar array with full off grid batteries and that also powers the bunker and also have a natural gas Generac generator that powers both the house and bunker though if the shit really hits the fan could loose natural gas

The 10 x 50 bunker is totally water tight and has a pretty nice drainage system under it and an air filtration runs all the time circulating air

Its about 6 feet underground and has 2 blast proof doors, one at the main entrance behind a block wall very well concealed and an escape out the back that has a ladder to a hatch thats about 6" underground so no one can see it

For water when we bought this old farm it had a well we used for water and still use to this day for watering the lawn and washing vehicles and stuff like that and the well is plumbed to the bunker that has a hand crank in case we lost power

Power is my biggest concern if we lost the solar array for whatever reason

I guess to a degree I am one of those doomsday preppers but both my wife and I are very happy to have it

Most of my family thought it was silly but guess where they were when we were watching some of the riots happening nearby? Her parents were at our house "just in case"

Jsisto

I think it’s perfectly reasonable to acknowledge the decades long circumstances leading up to this are complicated to say the least, but to criticize Israel’s response is just stupid and asinine. If my family was gunned down in the street or being tortured, I’d be a bloodthirsty maniac. No self respecting nation wouldn’t go scorched earth after something like this. My heart breaks for the hostages right now and the unspeakable horrors they’re being put through, can’t even fucking imagine what them and their families are going through. I hope the Palestinian civilian casualties are kept to a minimum….but man, there’s no clean way to do this with an enemy like Hamas.

Thirty7ven

Banned
I think it’s perfectly reasonable to acknowledge the decades long circumstances leading up to this are complicated to say the least, but to criticize Israel’s response is just stupid and asinine. If my family was gunned down in the street or being tortured, I’d be a bloodthirsty maniac. No self respecting nation wouldn’t go scorched earth after something like this. My heart breaks for the hostages right now and the unspeakable horrors they’re being put through, can’t even fucking imagine what them and their families are going through. I hope the Palestinian civilian casualties are kept to a minimum….but man, there’s no clean way to do this with an enemy like Hamas.

Don’t do this whole killing innocents is justifiable when thing. Don’t try and make it simple, there’s nothing simple about this.

Innocents will die that had nothing to do with this just like the ones who already died. One innocent’s life isn’t worth more than another just because of the colors on a flag.

Last edited:

DeafTourette

Perpetually Offended
God, why are any of you shocked?

The people who justify and apologize for terror, supporting terror? The people who apologize for putrid authoritarians regimes because they are anti-western and hate the US, now - how shocking - supporting fascists terrorists and mass murder? The People with Che posters and hammer and sickle flags supporting totalitarian ideologies and their atrocities? Those people dominate your highest institutions. You even vote for them, that disgusting shit stain sanders nearly became US president and the only problem people had was with a fucking border wall (do you support walls now? How about open borders with the muslim world?). Obama, that other shit stain, took a shit eating grin picture with a Che poster in Cuba and if he weren't president he'd be posting on twitter in praise of this attack, directly or indirectly.

You sound unhinged.

It's obvious that the events in Israel have shaken many of us but a lot of what you've said is either disinformation or just outright false info you've been fed.

This is about Israel, not taking up perceived grievances against a political party and what you IMAGINE someone in that party will or would do.

PoliGAF was nuked for a reason... THIS WHOLE POST is emblematic of that reason...

Israel is hurting and the terrorists need to be FUCKED!

Want to make sure people understand:

Hamas doesn't represent Palestinian people. Yes you can dig up voting results, support videos, but understand this is all with a backdrop of execution if those people don't do what Hamas say (sharia law system). It's a silent majority situation. Defectors cannot make their opinions heard freely, and anyone that does will be executed. Examine the Afghanistan situation. Voting would make you think that Taliban had vast public support. But I can guarantee plenty of women who had to give up college degrees and wear full coverings the next day didn't support them, they just couldn't say anything otherwise there would be executions. The amount of people trying to flee the country at the congested airport still sticks in my mind.

Always remember, the vast majority of people don't really care about politics, nationalism, etc. They just want to live their day to day lives. It's always the vocal very loud minority that ruins it for everyone.

Last edited:

Jsisto

Don’t do this whole killing innocents is justifiable when thing. Don’t try and make it simple, there’s nothing simple about this.

Innocents will die that had nothing to do with this just like the ones who already died. One innocent’s life isn’t worth more than another just because of the colors on a flag.
I agree. That’s basically exactly what I said but in different words. I get that this is tense and everyone is elevated, but I feel like too often in this thread people are disagreeing over nothing.

Last edited:

Brigandier

My home has a solar array with full off grid batteries and that also powers the bunker and also have a natural gas Generac generator that powers both the house and bunker though if the shit really hits the fan could loose natural gas

The 10 x 50 bunker is totally water tight and has a pretty nice drainage system under it and an air filtration runs all the time circulating air

Its about 6 feet underground and has 2 blast proof doors, one at the main entrance behind a block wall very well concealed and an escape out the back that has a ladder to a hatch thats about 6" underground so no one can see it

For water when we bought this old farm it had a well we used for water and still use to this day for watering the lawn and washing vehicles and stuff like that and the well is plumbed to the bunker that has a hand crank in case we lost power

Power is my biggest concern if we lost the solar array for whatever reason

I guess to a degree I am one of those doomsday preppers but both my wife and I are very happy to have it

Most of my family thought it was silly but guess where they were when we were watching some of the riots happening nearby? Her parents were at our house "just in case"

So basically you just need to stock up on a load of water and food which you probably already have, plumb a bathroom in, storage of body armour and military fatigues and gas masks and it sounds like you have your own Fallout Vault 👍

Nothing silly about being prepared for the worst with how much worldwide and civil unrest there is.

poppabk

Cheeks Spread for Digital Only Future

Inventing new forms of barbarism.

Not really new unfortunately. Saw a story of a girl whose sister was murdered and the murderer took picrltures and posted them and a bunch of people changed their profile picture to the picture of her murdered sister and posted to her wall just for the LOL's.

HeisenbergFX4

Gold Member
So basically you just need to stock up on a load of water and food which you probably already have, plumb a bathroom in, storage of body armour and military fatigues and gas masks and it sounds like you have your own Fallout Vault 👍

Nothing silly about being prepared for the worst with how much worldwide and civil unrest there is.
Yeah it has 2 full working bathrooms already and never really thought about getting body plates and a gas mask

Have enough food to last approx a year down there and have some water stored in tanks under the floor but water should not be a problem with the well

Have 2 AR 15 style rifles and several 9 MM handguns all Glock 19s since thats what my wife and I shoot with all the time so want every gun feeling the same for us both

And honestly do not know the amount of ammo down there going to guess 5 bricks of the .223 which has 1000 rounds each and at least 10 bricks of 9MM

Both wife and I love shooting guns and have for 20+ years

I know this it may come across as insensitive to ask, but is their an unbiased timeline of events of the last decades or so that have lead up to this? The threat, perceived or real included from both sides? I'm just so disturbed by some folks feeling that this attack was justified and even celebrating the rape and murder of children that I have to know why they at least think they are justified. I'm flabbergasted and kinda shocked by all of it.

Brigandier

People show you who they are eventually.

That they do.... Some of the things I've seen and they expect people to feel any sympathy for them, Not me fuck them they have zero regard for human life and imo they're total pussys hiding behind their women and children.

Let's see how well they do attacking trained men who oppose their vile views, They'll melt like butter.

Yeah it has 2 full working bathrooms already and never really thought about getting body plates and a gas mask

Have enough food to last approx a year down there and have some water stored in tanks under the floor but water should not be a problem with the well

Have 2 AR 15 style rifles and several 9 MM handguns all Glock 19s since thats what my wife and I shoot with all the time so want every gun feeling the same for us both

And honestly do not know the amount of ammo down there going to guess 5 bricks of the .223 which has 1000 rounds each and at least 10 bricks of 9MM

Both wife and I love shooting guns and have for 20+ years

Damn I'm so jealous... It's a pipe dream to have anything like that in the UK.

Just a few shotguns, armour and gas masks and you are literally holocaust ready.

One thing's for sure the UK is absolutely fucked if something serious happens, We're a small island packed into towns and cities like a tin of beans in small houses and tiny back gardens which would make the average American cry.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom