• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hamas terrorists infiltrated Israel. 1400+ killed, 2400+ wounded, 240+ abducted. Israel declares war

Status
Not open for further replies.

RAÏSanÏa

Clear statement that indicates direction of national institutions, including immigration and justice. It'll have to be reactive, but the direction of process is set. It may discourage these celebrations before a couple stadium sized crowds show up to deal with them.

Havoc2049

So, let me summarize this since I've not been an active follower of this conflict and need to know I'm understanding well: Hamas attacked Israel and are hiding in Palestina so Israel doesn't dare to retaliate, then Israel tired of that shit went and attacked them anyway in Palestina, involving civilians and the press is all about "Israel attacking civilians"?

If that's the case, it's a shit situation, they're counting on "bad press" involving innocent people in order to do damage control, what else is Israel in that situation supposed to do? This is literally a "lose-lose" so Israel might choose between "bad press now and get rid of them" or "less bad press and keep risking their state security", am I seeing this right?
Hamas isn't hiding in the Gaza Strip. Hamas is the government in Gaza.

Nikodemos

BLM Los Angeles comes out in support of Hamas terrorism.
The darkly ironic thing is, all the morons bleating in support of those subhuman headchoppers are completely unaware that they were the victims of a successful hasbara psyop. Ever since the early-10s, Bibi and his minions have kept gaslighting Western useful idiots into shifting focus (and, ultimately, support) from Fatah to Hamas. He did this by portraying Fatah as corrupt and incompetent. You actually want Pali leadership to be corrupt, incompetent and generally useless. Otherwise you end up with massacres like this one.

Last edited:

Gp1

Victims and their countries besides what you normally see in this cases (Europe/US/Canada):

2 Mexicans hostages, 3 Brazilians missing + 1 or more wounded (edit: 2 of the missing just confirmed dead by the Brazilian Media), 18 Thai Citizen as hostages + 11 dead, 10 dead citizens from Nepal, 2 hostages from Paraguay, 2 dead from Cambodia, 1 dead from China, etc.

Good luck trying to "justify" the unjustifiable internationally.

LordOfChaos

Canada's weakness on terrorists and terror adjacent/celebrators has been under increasing scrutiny of late. I'll hope this marks a meaningful change, although very late. Was not long ago this same guy was spouting some brain dead faff about free speech regarding violent groups like the Khalistan Tiger Force flying banners of the Air India Bomber, and we've seen that movement growing increasingly violent globally.

Last edited:

Banjo64

cumsessed
To the ‘we can’t let anymore innocent people die’ people (who’ve mostly been banned to be fair):

Without flippancy, and without glorifying war or death - what exactly do you think war is? A gentleman’s agreement where all combatants shake hands and meet in a field? Every war in history includes the murder, rape and torture of civilians.

Israel have suffered an attack by a neighbour, they have the right to use whatever strength they deem necessary to control the situation and send a message. That is the right of a nation.

Dr.Morris79

Gold Member
To the ‘we can’t let anymore innocent people die’ people (who’ve mostly been banned to be fair):

Without flippancy, and without glorifying war or death - what exactly do you think war is? A gentleman’s agreement where all combatants shake hands and meet in a field? Every war in history includes the murder, rape and torture of civilians.

Israel have suffered an attack by a neighbour, they have the right to use whatever strength they deem necessary to control the situation and send a message. That is the right of a nation.
And if what I've seen today is true, they have every right and then some.

Kataploom

Gold Member
This is the first time I'm not seeing people going all "pro palestina", I'm on a completely new Twitter account so it may not be biased in favor or against of any political opinion and I'm seeing many tweets going both sides and people not giving a shit about "staying neutral"

Nobody_Important

“Aww, it’s so...average,” she said to him in a cold brick of passion
This BLM shit still exists? I thought their leaders all turned out to be grifters.

Anyway, the mother of Shani Louk says that her daughter is alive and in critical condition in a Hamas hospital

What the hell? How is that possible? She was a crumpled heap in the back of that truck with her legs facing the wrong directions. If that is accurate and she is alive that is a borderline miracle.

Though obviously her being kept alive leaves room for other horrors that might happened happened a long the way. I can't imagine the frame of mind someone would have after something like that. Especially when you see the videos from the festival where everyone is laughing and carrying on. Suddenly you're under attack, kidnapped, and beaten (or worse).

Hopefully she just doesn't remember much of it.

She's rescued?
She's 99% sure dead. 'Head injury' while her leg is clearly completely broken and her skin as white as a dead person. Ye maybe the amazing doctors of Hamas fixed her leg and put a bandaid on it.

Fuck these animals. Beheading babies... I'm filled with rage that there are people celebrating this shit openly on the streets of our civilized countries. You can say shit about Israel, but I can't seem to remember anyone celebrating when they killed some innocents.

HeisenbergFX4

Gold Member
How does a US congressman display the flag of another country? This should not be allowed.

F8BJMS0WsAAcsWD

kittoo

Cretinously credulous
At this point is it fair to say that most of these hostages won't be coming back?

I seriously doubt it sadly.

That's what I think, and it hurts me to think that. But the reality is that those poor souls are lost. The picture of those babies and their mother will forever haunt me.

Last edited:

Nobody_Important

At this point is it fair to say that most of these hostages won't be coming back?

I seriously doubt it sadly.
There is ample evidence that many of the videos that you see of hostages supposedly being taken were killed shortly after the videos were taken. There was a video that came across my timeline yesterday that showed Hamas taking four hostages and then later in a separate video you can clearly tell that the four people that were supposedly taken hostage were dead on the sidewalk just feet away from where the video was taken. Same clothes and same area.

I can see if I can find it but with all of the chaff on Twitter at the moment it's going to be hard.

ULTROS!

People seem to like me because I am polite and I am rarely late. I like to eat ice cream and I really enjoy a nice pair of slacks.
Also anyone in a first world country taking part in these ‘protests’ need to be given a criminal record and put in a watch list.

Anyone in a first world taking part of these protest should actually be in the position of Israel/Gaza to know what war really is and how brutal it is. Voicing out in a faraway land doesn’t help, basically it’s just all talk.

ThisIsMyDog

What the hell? How is that possible? She was a crumpled heap in the back of that truck with her legs facing the wrong directions. If that is accurate and she is alive that is a borderline miracle.

Though obviously her being kept alive leaves room for other horrors that might happened happened a long the way. I can't imagine the frame of mind someone would have after something like that. Especially when you see the videos from the festival where everyone is laughing and carrying on. Suddenly you're under attack, kidnapped, and beaten (or worse).

Hopefully she just doesn't remember much of it.
She is dead, they want money, they will get money for the "evacuation of Shani", and then unfortunately the girl will die "by an Israeli attack", maybe they will send the body but it will be for an additional payment. This is a disgusting scam.

Stitch

Gold Member
German article

Shanis credit card was used in a store in front of the Indonesian Hospital. Palestine sources then (somehow..) contacted her family and told them that she's alive but in critical condition with a serious head injury.

eehhh maybe hamas is just screwing with them

ULTROS!

People seem to like me because I am polite and I am rarely late. I like to eat ice cream and I really enjoy a nice pair of slacks.

40 babies were murdered by Hamas, beheaded, in their door to door savagery.

You know, I’m fucking pissed that ResetEra is questioning the news and to believe it because “they didn’t show images, only soldiers said it, Israel is questionable”.

What the fuck is their concept of terrorism? Angry mobs shouting and raising signboards?

Do they want actual pictures? Maybe someone should show them.

DeepEnigma

Gold Member
You know, I’m fucking pissed that ResetEra is questioning the news and to believe it because “they didn’t show images, only soldiers said it, Israel is questionable”.

What the fuck is their concept of terrorism? Angry mobs shouting and raising signboards?

Do they want actual pictures? Maybe someone should show them.
Those basement dwelling cowards would just delete them. Or have a wank to them, fucking degenerates.

Nobody_Important

She is dead, they want money, they will get money for the "evacuation of Shani", and then unfortunately the girl will die "by an Israeli attack", maybe they will send the body but it will be for an additional payment. This is a disgusting scam.
To be fair, the information is coming directly from the mother and was likely vetted somewhere along the way before she went to the press.

It's not like Hamas just called her up on the cell phone and said "Hey your daughter is totes kay but we need money...." and then she went straight to the press.

ReBurn

Gold Member
German article

Shanis credit card was used in a store in front of the Indonesian Hospital. Palestine sources then (somehow..) contacted her family and told them that she's alive but in critical condition with a serious head injury.

eehhh maybe hamas is just screwing with them
I'd lean toward fraud and disinformation being at play here.

Nobody_Important

Found the video I mentioned. NSFW. Dead bodies shown, but at a distance.

So not all "hostages" in the videos are actually hostages. It's just videos of people being moved to a separate place to die.

Last edited:

Dr.Morris79

Gold Member
Hamas should just hand them back. The rules have changed and things are going Third Punic Wars for them.
That would be better for them, for thirty seconds at least.

That's what I think, and it hurts me to think that. But the reality is that those poor souls are lost. The picture of those babies and their mother will forever haunt me.
Yeah there are some grim scenes coming out today including kids, not looking good.

There is ample evidence that many of the videos that you see of hostages supposedly being taken were killed shortly after the videos were taken. There was a video that came across my timeline yesterday that showed Hamas taking four hostages and then later in a separate video you can clearly tell that the four people that were supposedly taken hostage were dead on the sidewalk just feet away from where the video was taken. Same clothes and same area.

I can see if I can find it but with all of the chaff on Twitter at the moment it's going to be hard.
I thought as much. I think we can all assume the worst here in this case.

It's all so sad. And beyond the pale. Trying to prove your point (Hamas) with this?

Get fucked.

ThisIsMyDog

To be fair, the information is coming directly from the mother and was likely vetted somewhere along the way before she went to the press.

It's not like Hamas just called her up on the cell phone and said "Hey your daughter is totes kay but we need money...." and then she went straight to the press.
You must be aware that her mother is mentally devastated and will grasp at the slightest hope that her daughter is alive.

Nobody_Important

You must be aware that her mother is mentally devastated and will grasp at the slightest hope that her daughter is alive.
I am aware, but I'm also aware that such information likely passed through at least one or two filters along the way before it got to her in Germany.

If it didn't then the intelligent services in the area are intensely out of touch.

RAÏSanÏa

Canada's weakness on terrorists and terror adjacent/celebrators has been under increasing scrutiny of late. I'll hope this marks a meaningful change, although very late. Was not long ago this same guy was spouting some brain dead faff about free speech regarding violent groups like the Khalistan Tiger Force flying banners of the Air India Bomber, and we've seen that movement growing increasingly violent globally.
Especially after the armed militants in with the protestors at border blockades. That brought a lot of scrutiny and seemed to bring slow awareness and some change, but slowly. Again, it is reactive to how much of an impact is has on the community and understanding. Generally, though, I'd say it's not weak at all once lines are established.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom