• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hamas terrorists infiltrated Israel. 1400+ killed, 2400+ wounded, 240+ abducted. Israel declares war

Status
Not open for further replies.

LordOfChaos

Untrustworthy titties 😔

F8CyEA_aEAAsvNC

Toots

Gold Member
Israel should tell everyone they are leveling Gaza, then give enough money to every gaza inhabitant to buy a nice house and israelian citizenship and rights.
Those who don't want to leave are left to fend off by themselves.
I cannot stand parents parading the tragedy of their dead children as some badge of honor ,and to justify the hate they have for their neighbours. I cannot stand weak men growling and showing their teeth because they know those on the opposite side restrain themselves for the most part. I cannot stand weak men using civilians as shield in their so called "war" (such a compliment for the weak palestinian pseudo army).
I also cannot stand those who use the tragedy of their dead grandparents as a badge of honor, and to justify the poor treatment they inflicts on others.
I cannot stand middle-eastern hypocrisy as a whole. No one there seems to be able to see themselvesfor who they really are.

Anyway here i find it quite simple.
If anyone had celebrated the terrorists doing the Bataclan killings in 2015, or tried to justify it by some twisted political logic, everyone would have condemned them and he would have gotten his ass whooped. If anyone celebrate the terrorists attacks on Israet, he deserve an ass whooping. Thoses stupid morons with their goddam glider killed ten times more palestinans children than israelian soldiers and they are so fucking dumb they will never understand.
Go enjoy eternal oblivion you stupid shaheeds, if god exists he'll never want to have such brainless hateful cockroaches by his side in paradise.

Yes. While Israel are absolutely guilty of some appalling behaviour towards the Palestinians, let's not pretend that the majority of Palestinians wan't anything other than the destruction of Israel.
And in the first place a lot of people from Hamas did not pop up from thin air. The same with people who were happily dancing on the streets when Hamas massacred the people did also not appear from the thin air.

"900 people have died in Israel" makes it sound as if they have died from natural causes or something 🤦‍♂️

LordOfChaos

Interesting that she supports the actions of these terrorists, considering what they would do to a girl like her if they ever got her hands on her.

They don't think like that. I see it all over my own socials, the religious divide is clear, and the thinking ends there. "They're just fighting for their freedom!" Yeah they have to be free at some point but targeting a music festival for maximum soft targets, taking civilian hostages, parading raped dead bodies around, maximizing civilian deaths is not "just" fighting for your freedom, it's hatred.

Yes. While Israel are absolutely guilty of some appalling behaviour towards the Palestinians, let's not pretend that the majority of Palestinians wan't anything other than the destruction of Israel.

I’m sure there are many on here that believe the facts and figures CCP puts out as well

Bigbelly

Banned
I don't see how the Hamas are actually helping the Palestines:

1. Hamas are attacking a military power here, Gaza will be decimated if this keeps up because Israel is going to retaliate a lot.
2. Hamas videoing massacres and possibly rape, this in turn will make ordinary folks go from "this is disgusting!" to "are all Palestinians like this?" to "I hate Palestinians".

This is why they have been propped up by Israel.
Not that surprising if you think about it.

This is why they have been propped up by Israel.
Not that surprising if you think about it.

Yes Israel is not the good guy here. Their PM literally said in the past they want to keep Hamas in power to prevent a legitimate Palestinian state from forming. Israeli tax dollars may be involved in this

winjer

Gold Member
Yes Israel is not the good guy here. Their PM literally said in the past they want to keep Hamas in power to prevent a legitimate Palestinian state from forming. Israeli tax dollars may be involved in this

Big claims, require big evidence.
Do you have a concrete source for that?

RaduN

A man who had to barricade his family in his house in Israel for ten hours against the Hamas terrorists, puts a US senator in his place about the realties of both the Ukraine war and the Israel/Palestinian conflict:

This is basically the gist ^
Some are pieces of shit with an agenda, some have their heads on their shoulders and think and act in good faith.

Thaedolus

Not sure why anyone thinks 1940s WWII tactics are relevant. This is very simple:

One side views civilian casualties as an unfortunate, but baked in component of necessary actions to defend itself.

The other side sees civilian casualties and atrocities as the means to their ends.

They are not morally the same.

Tomeru

[/QUOTE]
Simple answer. Most would rather not leave their homes. And some actually see their homes as worth dying for. Knowing that, Israel still going to fully level the place?

This is part of the reason why ignorant people cheer for terrorists. Dying for your home is heroic and inspiring.

Do you really think people sacrifice their families over there like that?

This is part of the reason why ignorant people cheer for terrorists. Dying for your home is heroic and inspiring.

Do you really think people sacrifice their families over there like that?
[/QUOTE]

I’m not saying I would do that, I would get out ASAP. But yes I’m sure there are people there that would rather not leave and just see if they survive and others who may feel they have nowhere to go anyways.

ADiTAR

ידע זה כוח

Yes, Bibi is awful, the entire right wing are shit for brains Messiah like people who forgot they need to manage the other half of the country. And hopefully voters will see that.

But the scale of the attack probably shook them so bad, they all basically disappeared. There will be a reckoning for them.

For now, we need to deal with finishing this.

AJUMP23

Parody of actual AJUMP23

Bono changed the words to honor the victims.

He is a big preachy nob, but sometimes he does something.

DeepEnigma

Gold Member
Pretty much what i think about those clown country's, send the refugee's there way.
Just like in the States when they were being sent to the "sanctuary cities" with the wide open border.

"We weren't serious guys, we can't afford all of this," :pie_eyeroll:

Posturing and clown tactics. I expect there to be terrorist attacks here as well due to zero vetting, sadly.

Thaedolus

man I just read some details I didn’t need to know, ugh. I feel so lucky to have been born in the US and able to raise my children away from such horrors

HeisenbergFX4

Gold Member
Just like in the States when they were being sent to the "sanctuary cities" with the wide open border.

"We weren't serious guys, we can't afford all of this," :pie_eyeroll:

Posturing and clown tactics. I expect there to be terrorist attacks here as well due to zero vetting, sadly.
Likely posted here but I can't keep up and ignoring any wording in the Tweet the video clip here is what stands out as they know people are coming in but no comment lets not worry about that right now

Ozriel

M$FT
How are people in Gaza supposed to get these messages when electricity has been shut off and internet connectivity has deteriorated fast?

SMS ?

FunkMiller

Who tf cuts off a babys' head? This is utterly abhorrent and unfathomable on so many moral and ethical grounds.
This is disgusting and cannot be excused by anything.

Muster against them all the men and cavalry at your disposal so that you can strike terror into the enemies of Allah and of the believers and others besides them who may be unknown to you, though Allah knows them. And remember whatever you spend for the cause of Allah shall be repaid to you. You shall not be wronged.

— Quran 8:60[61]

So when you meet those who disbelieve, then strike the necks until when you have subdued then bind firmly the bond, then either a favour afterwards or ransom until lays down the war its burdens. That. And if Allah had willed surely, He could have taken retribution from them, but to test some of you with others. And those who are killed in (the) way of Allah, then never He will cause to be lost their deeds.[66] — Quran 8:15-16[65]

Those who believe, fight in the cause of Allah, and those who disbelieve, fight in the cause of Satan. So fight you against the friends of Satan. Ever feeble indeed is the plot of Satan.

— Quran 4:76[67]

Until we all start accepting what the fucking problem is, there will be no solutions.

Last edited:

DeafTourette

Perpetually Offended
They should be expelled immediately. Along with Omar.

You swear an oath to the United States Constitution and its allies.

She can, actually. Anyone can... As long as it isn't in a position superior to the American flag. I know there's folks who have the Mexican or PR flag at their office.

DeepEnigma

Gold Member
She can, actually. Anyone can... As long as it isn't in a position superior to the American flag. I know there's folks who have the Mexican or PR flag at their office.
Our allies are not at war with PR or Mexico. Cunt is clearly making a statement as they have for years and years. But moving on and don't want to derail around these snakes in our local politics.

Last edited:

Hayabusa83

Banned
I think this whole thing is a gong show. Both groups believe they have a monopoly on 'victimization'. The irony of Isreal being attacked and then condemning Western countries for allowing vigils and protests that support Palestinians is especially delicious. Jewish lobbyists and NGOs pushed for open borders in the West, to what end I will never know but now they are reaping what they have sown.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom