• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hamas terrorists infiltrated Israel. 1400+ killed, 2400+ wounded, 240+ abducted. Israel declares war

Status
Not open for further replies.

CGNoire

It is really eye opening just to see how many different student groups there are. Talk about some extreme Balkanization, people wonder why everyone is so polarized these days, I dunno maybe it is because they are self-segregating themselves to extreme levels and only ever hearing a single viewpoint day in day out?
The main effect of Social Media.

ADiTAR

ידע זה כוח
I doubt they knew that Hamas would make their lives as bad as it's been when they voted. Just like we didn't know how LUDICROUS a certain president would be when he was elected.

That was 2007... It's 2023 now. 16 years under the yoke of Hamas ... Many Palestinians don't want Hamas there, as seen in a story posted a few pages back.

You keep going on about "fuck around and find out" ... Your anger should be on Hamas and their barbarism and not the people who are suffering UNDER Hamas.
They knew, please stop infantilizing people. I know this is the Dems MO today, but Hamas was very clear that they want to kill Jews and bring an end to Israel. They knew, and they chose it.

You can say a lot of shit about Trump, and I lived in the US during his time in office. But nobody wanted to fuck around with him, because he was so unpredictable. Dems thought peace in the middle east would never be possible without solving the Palestinians problem. He proved them wrong with the Abraham accords. Think why someone who's an outsider was able to do it, while people who's been in politics for so long didn't.

My anger is on Hamas, I hope everyone will be able to leave, but make no mistake the people of Gaza support this. There are 2m people there, they could've revolt (esp with 40+ percent unemployment, you'd think they would rise up), they could've let Israel know what's coming. But nothing. So stop infantilizing people when they tell you what they are in action or in inaction.

Last edited:

Gp1

How to end the apartheid, open prision argument
8527e8ce52afd164924be354fe8f7393

Last edited:

DeafTourette

Perpetually Offended
They knew, please stop infantilizing people. I know this is the Dems MO today, but Hamas was very clear that they want to kill Jews and bring an end to Israel. They knew, and they chose it.

You can say a lot of shit about Trump, and I lived in the US during his time in office. But nobody wanted to fuck around with him, because he was so unpredictable. Dems thought peace in the middle east would never be possible without solving the Palestinians problem. He proved them wrong with the Abraham accords. Think why someone who's an outsider was able to do it, while people who's been in politics for so long didn't.

My anger is on Hamas, I hope everyone will be able to leave, but make no mistake the people of Gaza support this. There are 2m people there, they could've revolt (esp with 40+ percent unemployment, you'd think they would rise up), they could've let Israel know what's coming. But nothing. So stop infantilizing people when they tell you what they are in action or in inaction.

Dude...

Even with proof many in Gaza don't PRIVATELY support Hamas but HAVE to publicly for fear of being killed ... You still go on about them "wanting Hamas" ...

And armed resistance to Hamas... From civilians? It's hard enough telling a Hamas terrorist from a civilian... Imagine how hard it is for actual civilians to have any kind of revolt against Hamas ... They'd all be killed lickety split!

And it's not infantilizing ... It's looking at reality. So because they voted ONCE 16 years ago, they STILL want those fucks?

You're just justifying wanting them all killed.

The blame for ALL of this lies at Hamas' feet! Stop victim blaming.

ADiTAR

ידע זה כוח
Dude...

Even with proof many in Gaza don't PRIVATELY support Hamas but HAVE to publicly for fear of being killed ... You still go on about them "wanting Hamas" ...

And armed resistance to Hamas... From civilians? It's hard enough telling a Hamas terrorist from a civilian... Imagine how hard it is for actual civilians to have any kind of revolt against Hamas ... They'd all be killed lickety split!

And it's not infantilizing ... It's looking at reality. So because they voted ONCE 16 years ago, they STILL want those fucks?

You're just justifying wanting them all killed.

The blame for ALL of this lies at Hamas' feet! Stop victim blaming.
No no. The victims are not Gazans.

The victims are raped and mutilated women who came to dance for peace, new borns who's heads were decapitated, children and holocaust survivors who were burnt alive, men and women slaughtered in their homes, children shot in front of their parents, and all those who were kidnapped.

I am blaming Gazans. I am blaming them for not stopping any of this for 18 years, they set there and done nothing. There's no proof they don't support this, there's proof they do support this according to every survey. One person going on TikTok is not proof.

Last edited:

DeafTourette

Perpetually Offended
No no. The victims are no Gazans.

The victims are raped and mutilated women who came to dance for peace, new borns who's heads were decapitated, children and holocaust survivors who were burnt alive, men and women slaughtered in their homes, children shot in front of their parents, and all those who were kidnapped.

I am blaming Gazans. I am blaming them for not stopping any of this for 18 years, they set there and done nothing. There's no proof they don't support this, there's proof they do support this according to every survey. One person going on TikTok is not proof.

Whatever man. I don't blame IDF for doing what needs to be done. All blame is on Hamas...

But keep it up. You're hateful. All good.

ADiTAR

ידע זה כוח
Whatever man. I don't blame IDF for doing what needs to be done. All blame is on Hamas...

I am hateful. I am angry. I am depressed. I am sad. I cry every fucking day.

We said never again and it happened again.

I want Hamas to die, but Gaza cannot stand after this. We will level it as we should. Our leaders are giving them time and instructions to leave, while Hamas tells them to stay and die. Again, it's their choice.

MrA

The general population of Gaza needs to accept that their decision to support Hamas lead to this and their hatred brought this suffering , I recognize their are good people in palastine, , those that oppose what they see, silent for fear of their families, I hope everyone of them survive
I want to see Hamas broken, crushed beneath the isreals righteous fury and hezbollah crippled and humiliated from
At the same time though I hope and pray the Isrealis will do the right thing and show the people of Gaza what mercy and forgiveness is, let them return to Gaza, help rebuild give aid and comfort to those forces to flee, show mercy to enemies that do surrender ,
But remind them, that they as their supposed enemy, will treat with more value than the monsters they allowed to represent them

... for western morons slobbering over palastine... well can and should shove it

LQX

I still cant grasp how Hamas was able to breach Israel's defense like this. Astonishing really. There is talk of a ground assault and they might as well go all in. It might become bloody but I think they're at point where the best fix for this conflict is for Palestine to be destroyed from within then rebuilt in a meaningful way...if that is possible.

Also, I hope folks are taking notice of all the support Israel is getting from our politicians in Washington as there is deep hypocrisy as some of these same fuckers are skirting around fully supporting Ukraine and many still seem in support of Russia. And come next year we might reelect a buffoon that with all certainty comprise the US support for Ukraine in their fight with Russia, so I hope none of you beating the drum for Israel then turn around and help that fucker get back office. We keep skipping and sliding around that bitch but lets call it out. Russia's military and Wagner Group has purposely killed tens of thousands of innocent in Ukraine. They're just as terrible as Hamas, but better equipped and supported.

I still cant grasp how Hamas was able to breach Israel's defense like this. Astonishing really. There is talk of a ground assault and they might as well go all in. It might become bloody but I think they're at point where the best fix for this conflict is for Palestine to be destroyed from within then rebuilt in a meaningful way...if that is possible.

Also, I hope folks are taking notice of all the support Israel is getting from our politicians in Washington as there is deep hypocrisy as some of these same fuckers are skirting around fully supporting Ukraine and many still seem in support of Russia. And come next year we might reelect a buffoon that with all certainty comprise the US support for Ukraine in their fight with Russia, so I hope none of you beating the drum for Israel then turn around and help that fucker get back office. We keep skipping and sliding around that bitch but let’s call it out. Russia's military and Wagner Group has purposely killed tens of thousands of innocent in Ukraine. They're just as terrible as Hamas, but better equipped and supported.

Palestine won’t be destroyed just by turning Gaza into rubble. The West Bank is there too, bordering on Israel. Level Gaza and West Bank becomes the new frontline.

IFireflyl

Gold Member
Probably the most distressing image I've seen so far. I tried spoiler tagging it but I cant get it to work so sorry in advance for anyone who didn't wish to see this.

opLvyXK.jpg
Just put this before the picture:

Code:
[SPOILER]

And this after the picture:

Code:
[/SPOILER]

EviLore EviLore , this thread is another reason we need a sad emoji. Get to getting, bruh.

Sad Sponge Bob GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

Last edited:

Carton

Hamas would cause another holocaust. The world is stupid if they don’t realize it.
Of course they would. This is what blows my mind about the celebrations by some - do they generally support war crimes of the most abject form in any other conflict? Hamas literally went through and indiscriminately killed innocent civilians; they raped, tortured and mutilated their victims. The acts of horror were not isolated events within a much broader campaign; the acts of terror towards civilians were the campaign.

Had they the resources and capacity, it would not have been limited to the south, but inflicted upon the entire population.

ADiTAR

ידע זה כוח
Of course they would. This is what blows my mind about the celebrations by some - do they generally support war crimes of the most abject form in any other conflict? Hamas literally went through and indiscriminately killed innocent civilians; they raped, tortured and mutilated their victims. The acts of horror were not isolated events within a much broader campaign; the acts of terror towards civilians were the campaign.

Had they the resources and capacity, it would not have been limited to the south, but inflicted upon the entire population.
And some people on this thread think the Palestinians are victims. I get it, hard to deprogram minds.

BadBurger

Many “Whelps”! Handle It!
I see the US is calling for safe passage for Palestinians, but to where? None of their neighbors want them.

Jordan: Famously killed their king and started a civil war, the effects of which still haunt the Jordanian people

Lebanon: Had a part in starting their civil war, the terrible after effects of which that nation is still dealing with

Egypt: Opened their borders with Gaza and let in refugees. They proceeded to support the brutal Muslim Brotherhood. Terrorist bombings increased to dozens a year. Since closing their borders again and blockading Gaza, Egypt has only seen one to several terrorist attacks a year

UAE: They threatened to kill their leaders for normalizing relations with Israel

Syria: Joined the most extreme rebel groups and waged war on not just Assad, but any other Muslim sects they disagreed with. I remember reading reports from a person who fled those groups, detailing how the Palestinian fights were so blood thirsty that the rebel leaders kicked them out. I wish I could find that series of articles again, I guess One Drive ate the fucking links I had saved in a text file.....

Kuwait: They fully supported Hussein during his invasion and attempted takeover of that country

No one wants them. They are persecuted, this is true, but they're also proven assholes going back to the 1960's under Arafat. They're going to stay there in Gaza, with a population that's something like half children, and be bombed until the IDF feels they've killed enough Hamas fighters. Those uneducated, all they've ever known is violence and desperation and death kids, will grow up to be psycho jihadi murder machines that want to kill all Jews, and the cycle repeats.

I'm just rambling at this point, but the gruesome imagery I've seen on the news has stuck in my head and I keep thinking about this situation. It seems like there isn't a real solution. It feels like our grand children will be discussing the tenth Gaza war on Web 5.0 at this point.

Last edited:

Kenpachii

A lot of those grifters have there entire identity known around beying activisits in certain circles. So they can't just change there opinion and rather double down on there moronic take as result. This is the same reason why resetera locked the discussion directly, becuase they can't have somebody going against there grain because they are afraid the website gets canned as all there users that sit on it are extreme pieces of shits that won't take it and will cancel them within a heartbeat and replace them for the next.

U see this often is extremist circles where people get radicalized to the max, because one extremist goes after the less extremist throat until nothing is left but the absolute worst. This is also how hitler and hamas gained people that go beyond and above what anybody would find acceptable because if u don't the next one on the line will cut your head off.

Last edited:

LQX

Palestine won’t be destroyed just by turning Gaza into rubble. The West Bank is there too, bordering on Israel. Level Gaza and West Bank becomes the new frontline.
I was thinking more in the way of trying to fully seize and occupy, but I guess that would damn near impossible.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist

I wonder how much they have personally donated toward humanitarian aid for Palestinians.

This shit is insane. A raging hate group tearing down a flag from a government building while screaming genocidal anthems and not a single police officer in sight. All this in response to what? Surely not an advancement of Palestinian "liberation" because that wasn't achieved in the slightest. No, in response to the slaughter of innocent civilians. Masks off. They play western until they have the chance to jump. Not only Jews, everyone should be weary of such monstrous psyche.

Well, they should have some form of housing there as well, given all of those buildings Qatar hastily threw up for the World Cup.
Qatar definitely has a lot of experience integrating a lot of foreigners into their infrastructure. However I think the Palestinians would want to return after experiencing it.

Last edited:

IDKFA

I am Become Bilbo Baggins
I wonder how much they have personally donated toward humanitarian aid for Palestinians.

This shit is insane. A raging hate group tearing down a flag from a government building while screaming genocidal anthems and not a single police officer in sight. All this in response to what? Surely not an advancement of Palestinian "liberation" because that wasn't achieved in the slightest. No, in response to the slaughter of innocent civilians. Masks off. They play western until they have the chance to jump. Not only Jews, everyone should be weary of such monstrous psyche.

It's odd to not see the UK police take action. In the UK you can be arrested for saying something that causes public offence. I could get arrested here in the UK for disrespecting a pride flag, but the police are silent with this behaviour?!?

Dice

I see the US is calling for safe passage for Palestinians, but to where? None of their neighbors want them.

Jordan: Famously killed their king and started a civil war, the effects of which still haunt the Jordanian people

Lebanon: Had a part in starting their civil war, the terrible after effects of which that nation is still dealing with

Egypt: Opened their borders with Gaza and let in refugees. They proceeded to support the brutal Muslim Brotherhood. Terrorist bombings increased to dozens a year. Since closing their borders again and blockading Gaza, Egypt has only seen one to several terrorist attacks a year

UAE: They threatened to kill their leaders for normalizing relations with Israel

Syria: Joined the most extreme rebel groups and waged war on not just Assad, but any other Muslim sects they disagreed with. I remember reading reports from a person who fled those groups, detailing how the Palestinian fights were so blood thirsty that the rebel leaders kicked them out. I wish I could find that series of articles again, I guess One Drive ate the fucking links I had saved in a text file.....

Kuwait: They fully supported Hussein during his invasion and attempted takeover of that country

No one wants them. They are persecuted, this is true, but they're also proven assholes going back to the 1960's under Arafat. They're going to stay there in Gaza, with a population that's something like half children, and be bombed until the IDF feels they've killed enough Hamas fighters. Those uneducated, all they've ever known is violence and desperation and death kids, will grow up to be psycho jihadi murder machines that want to kill all Jews, and the cycle repeats.

I'm just rambling at this point, but the gruesome imagery I've seen on the news has stuck in my head and I keep thinking about this situation. It seems like there isn't a real solution. It feels like our grand children will be discussing the tenth Gaza war on Web 5.0 at this point.
Which only highlights the absurdity of "liberating" them to control the entire land. What would they do with it? Run it into the ground, that's what. They hate Israel because they see them as powerful oppressors BUT ALSO because they are jealous. They think the wealth comes from owning the land and the wealth is how they have the power to rule over them. Oh, if only they could have the land, then they would have the wealth and the power instead, they dream. Sorry, no. The wealth and the power comes from having your shit together. Plenty of beautifully developed areas of the Middle East have gone to shit after numbskulls with depraved mindsets took over. Even if the Jews lost all love for the land and just decided to give it up and scattered around the world, Palestine would rapidly turn it into a clusterfuck and there would still be endless faction war, as we have always ever seen across the entire Middle East.

BadBurger

Many “Whelps”! Handle It!
Which only highlights the absurdity of "liberating" them to control the entire land. What would they do with it? Run it into the ground, that's what. They hate Israel because they see them as powerful oppressors BUT ALSO because they are jealous. They think the wealth comes from owning the land and the wealth is how they have the power to rule over them. Oh, if only they could have the land, then they would have the wealth and the power instead, they dream. Sorry, no. The wealth and the power comes from having your shit together. Plenty of beautifully developed areas of the Middle East have gone to shit after numbskulls with depraved mindsets took over. Even if the Jews lost all love for the land and just decided to give it up and scattered around the world, Palestine would rapidly turn it into a clusterfuck and there would still be endless faction war, as we have always ever seen across the entire Middle East.

I wish there was a sad reaction, because I fear you're right.

IFireflyl

Gold Member
That context, though, being that it's an irrational book written in pre-scientific times by violent desert tribes. So, what exactly does taking this utter nonsense "out of context" mean? The real problem is that anyone takes any part of it seriously. What has largely happened to the Bible in the modern Western world is what also needs to happen to the Quran. Cherry-pick out the "nice" parts, if any, for Hallmark greeting cards and disregard the rest, or whatever.

The Bible is no more irrational than the current atheist-backed theories regarding how life came about from nothing.

Dice

That’s exactly my point, exactly. The only reason it isn’t anymore is people no longer take it seriously
And that's a cultural change that Muslim nations experiencing a lot of radicalist developments will have to take on if they want to find stability and success. Israel could easily pop open the Tanakh and make up some bullshit to attack everyone around them, but they don't. They live in reality and have their shit together. All these bloodthirsty hate groups popping up to celebrate in the streets while living in civilized nations and professors at top universities denying realities and making excuses is not giving me a lot of optimism for Islam turning the same corner.

kittoo

Cretinously credulous

What I am seeing from Palestinian people outside of Gaza (and from some in the left and Muslim community), who have no pressure from Hamas, yeah they support it and are happy about what happened in Israel.

Last edited:

killatopak

Gold Member
It’s really weird how their intelligence department knew nothing before this happened. It’s actually weirder how they didn’t know as opposed to them knowing about it.

I’ve tried to rationalize it and I fear I’ve gone down a path that’s scary to think about. Maybe they actually let them do it? This would give them ample reason to take Gaza.

supernova8

Banned
Last edited:

Kenpachii

It’s really weird how their intelligence department knew nothing before this happened. It’s actually weirder how they didn’t know as opposed to them knowing about it.

I’ve tried to rationalize it and I fear I’ve gone down a path that’s scary to think about. Maybe they actually let them do it? This would give them ample reason to take Gaza.

Doesn't excuse for the fact that they did what they did. If isreal opened the doors for hamas. Hamas had the choice to not bite, but instead they overate and now they probably realize it was a huge mistake.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom