• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hamas terrorists infiltrated Israel. 1400+ killed, 2400+ wounded, 240+ abducted. Israel declares war

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThisIsMyDog

f5a88a7c802d49c2d816b288e210460ce0f306b4e5c5f0cea03cc5c265da5612,w400.jpg

As Pole i just get mad, our partisans weren't fucking terrorists.

StreetsofBeige

Gold Member
If this does turn into a heartbreaking catastrophe and a refugee exodus I fear that those Palestinians want a direct route to the EU instead of some Arab country and then we Europeans will have to deal with tens of thousands mentally fucked Hamas supporters who hate the west but end up there anyway because they get free housing and shit.
Going by Syria caravans, any mass exodus will go right into Europe. USA, Canada, UK etc… can only take in so many refugees by plane. And that assumes the governments even want to bother risking Hamas guys being part of the evacuees bringing their trouble over. So it might be like Syria where the southern European countries get wave after wave where many don’t even stay in Greece (first stop) but keep on fleeing to Germany and the countries right there as that country always seems open to everyone.

Last edited:
If this does turn into a heartbreaking catastrophe and a refugee exodus I fear that those Palestinians want a direct route to the EU instead of some Arab country and then we Europeans will have to deal with tens of thousands mentally fucked Hamas supporters who hate the west but end up there anyway because they get free housing and shit.
Well, on the course of history similar events happened multiple times. I would even say, they happen relatively frequently.

Last edited:

StreetsofBeige

Gold Member

The biggest political event Canada had from the modern era is Quebec voting to leave Canada. The vote by Qubeckers had them wanting to stay by a slight margin. Nobody gave a shit they did a provincial vote on their own. I don’t think anyone cared if they separated. It would be life as usual where the biggest issue was if you wanted to cross from Ontario to the maritimes or vice versa going through Quebec how much of a travel/passport hassle would happen to everyone.

No people or government are going around shooting each other.

EviLore

Expansive Ellipses
Staff Member
More from that enormous Palestinian rally in Dearborn Michigan. “Hamas is not a terrorist organization,” to widespread cheers.

Still waiting for the Palestinian community, anywhere, in any meaningful capacity, to lift a finger in opposing the voices supporting terrorist savagery within their ranks worldwide.

Boozeroony

Gold Member
While religion is a factor, I also believe envy of the Western world is one of the driving forces of the hatred the ME has towards us. They want to be like us. But they can't and if they can't, they will do everything to make sure we can't.

ThisIsMyDog

The biggest political event Canada had from the modern era is Quebec voting to leave Canada. The vote by Qubeckers had them wanting to stay by a slight margin. Nobody gave a shit they did a provincial vote on their own. I don’t think anyone cared if they separated. It would be life as usual where the biggest issue was if you wanted to cross from Ontario to the maritimes or vice versa going through Quebec how much of a travel/passport hassle would happen to everyone.

No people or government are going around shooting each other.
obama-come-on-what-2.gif

Jinzo Prime

More from that enormous Palestinian rally in Dearborn Michigan. “Hamas is not a terrorist organization,” to widespread cheers.

Still waiting for the Palestinian community, anywhere, in any meaningful capacity, to lift a finger in opposing the voices supporting terrorist savagery within their ranks worldwide.

How did this happen in Dearborn, MI? What the hell is going on?

ManaByte

How the fuck can it be that jewish people are advised by police not to show their beliefe because it's not safe. In 2023. In Austria and Germany of all places!

This is where our exessive tolerance kicks us in the face.
Holocaust 2 was always the end goal of that.

tkscz

Look I'll admit to ignorance on the Palestine Israel warring histories and I'm catching up on A LOT, but what I can't exactly find is how is Israel supposedly oppressing Palestine to the point where they form terrorist groups and people defend them. So far it feels like Israel doesn't do shit but defend themselves and get called thieves for it.

Jinzo Prime

Fucks sake. Knew Manchester would show up. It’s been dickhead central for years and if it wasn’t for City I’d literally never go in to town.

Keep allowing these economic migrants in to the country though, it’s worked out great so far.
I hate the term "economic migrants." You need to call them what they are: foreign invaders. They want to take over your country, it is becoming increasingly obvious.

Last edited:

winjer

Gold Member
Look I'll admit to ignorance on the Palestine Israel warring histories and I'm catching up on A LOT, but what I can't exactly find is how is Israel supposedly oppressing Palestine to the point where they form terrorist groups and people defend them. So far it feels like Israel doesn't do shit but defend themselves and get called thieves for it.

Muslims will commit terrorist attacks for any reason. Plenty of mosques being blown up, in several countries, simply because they are from another Muslim sect.
And for reference, Iran is not only sponsoring attacks against Israel. They are also sponsoring attacks agains Muslim countries, like Saudi Arabia and Syria.

Last edited:

Thaedolus

But why are they in Dearborn, MI? Its kind of strange for so many immigrants to be in a smaller city like that, it's not New York or Philly, or Chicago.
You’ll find pockets of immigrant communities throughout the county for whatever reason. Somehow Dearborn ended up with the most Muslims per capita in the US. And I grew up in a California city which randomly had the most Afghanis and had a section called little Kabul 🤷

belmarduk

Going by Syria caravans, any mass exodus will go right into Europe. USA, Canada, UK etc… can only take in so many refugees by plane. And that assumes the governments even want to bother risking Hamas guys being part of the evacuees bringing their trouble over. So it might be like Syria where the southern European countries get wave after wave where many don’t even stay in Greece (first stop) but keep on fleeing to Germany and the countries right there as that country always seems open to everyone.

No. Once Hamas has been destroyed, Egypt should retake Gaza as they had it before the 1967 war. Obviously, they dont want Gaza but Egypt is very, very dependent on foreign aid and perhaps that could be used as leverage… not only by the US but by other Arab countries which are sick of this never ending conflict and eager ro normalize relations with Israel.

ADiTAR

ידע זה כוח
No. Once Hamas has been destroyed, Egypt should retake Gaza as they had it before the 1967 war. Obviously, they dont want Gaza but Egypt is very, very dependent on foreign aid and perhaps that could be used as leverage… not only by the US but by other Arab countries which are sick of this never ending conflict and eager ro normalize relations with Israel.
The options on the table are either Israel takes control, PLO, or Arab countries council of some sort.

I just hope Bibi won't be coward again and will finish this once and for all. He's such a weak leader, all act.

Egypt won't do that. Especially post Muslim Brotherhood events some time ago and terrorism. With their current internal issues, a lot of refugees will just decimate them altogether, creating another chaotic region.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist

Wikipedia has a nice history of these:

So consider what it means when masses of them call for it globally.
Be aware Friday. If you go to religious meetings over the weekend, be aware.

People being vocal about this should find themselves unemployed. There is absolutely no ambiguity with the historical record. They are calling for terrorism and treason in every non-Muslim state.

ADiTAR

ידע זה כוח
Egypt won't do that. Especially post Muslim Brotherhood events some time ago and terrorism. With their current internal issues, a lot of refugees will just decimate them altogether, creating another chaotic region.
From what I understand, part of Egypt's issue is that no one wants to work in agriculture which Egypt has so much fertile land for. The unemployed young people of Palestine could be great for that.

Banjo64

cumsessed
I hate the term "economic migrants." You need to call them what they are: foreign invaders. They want to take over your country, it is becoming increasingly obvious.
Agree on that but economic migrant is basically an undeniable fact at that point and is less charged than calling them invaders. You’re not going to see policy change if you call them that.

tkscz

Muslims will commit terrorist attacks for any reason. Plenty of mosques being blown up, in several countries, simply because they are from another Muslim sect.
And for reference, Iran is not only sponsoring attacks against Israel. They are also sponsoring attacks agains Muslim countries, like Saudi Arabia and Syria.
Then why do we have groups of people in American swearing up and down that Palestinians are oppressed? Oppressed by what? How are they being oppressed? I don't understand what leg they feel they stand on with this but they keep repeating it as a reason to support terrorist.

From what I understand, part of Egypt's issue is that no one wants to work in agriculture which Egypt has so much fertile land for. The unemployed young people of Palestine could be great for that.
I don't think it would be a worthy trade off for Egypt as it might destabilize the country.

I don't understand what leg they feel they stand on with this but they keep repeating it as a reason to support terrorist.
A lot of people believe that violence against anybody who has the better level of development, richer etc. is justified.

Last edited:

StreetsofBeige

Gold Member
How the fuck can it be that jewish people are advised by police not to show their beliefe because it's not safe. In 2023. In Austria and Germany of all places!

This is where our exessive tolerance kicks us in the face.
Because they know all the mid east terrorist guys go ape shit over that. So to prevent people mobbing and shooting or burning flags, if Jewish people can celebrate beliefs at home behind closed doors it’ll make their enemies happier.

Last edited:

Jinzo Prime

No one wants the Palestinians. Absolutely no one. Gaza is going to be turned into a DMZ.

ADiTAR

ידע זה כוח
Then why do we have groups of people in American swearing up and down that Palestinians are oppressed? Oppressed by what? How are they being oppressed? I don't understand what leg they feel they stand on with this but they keep repeating it as a reason to support terrorist.
It's complicated. Gaza has two borders Egypt and Israel, Israel controls both of them, Israel provides electricity, water and food to Gaza. However, that's because when Israel left Gaza in 2005, people of Gaza didn't just say "great, those bitches left, let's live life", they continued with terror.

On the West Bank it's another story, also complicated. Israel controls who comes in and out to Israel, but they also have a border with Jordan which Jordan controls. Jordan also hates Palestinians (they actually kicked them out in 1967 war I think), so they also don't wanna deal with them either. There are Messiah like Jews who settle there and encroach on their lands, plus after the Oslo accords they divided it into 3 zones, one controlled completely by the PLO, one Israel, and one both. So yeah, fucked up and complicated af. I could also be wrong of some of these details.

So yeah, Palestinians do get DPd by all of this. However, their leader did have a chance to sign peace deals which would have given them more freedom. Their leaders couldn't do it.

belmarduk

The options on the table are either Israel takes control, PLO, or Arab countries council of some sort.

I just hope Bibi won't be coward again and will finish this once and for all. He's such a weak leader, all act.

The current sutuation does not benefit either Israel or Gaza. Theres never been a Palestinian nation. The territory was controlled by the British, Ottomans, various caliphates, the Romans and the Greeks. The behavior of Hamas cannot be rewarded with independence.

Egypt had Gaza last and lost it in a war with Israel which Egypt started. Its been time to give it back.

its not just about disproportionate retaliation to terror from Hamas

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
In the Quran (yes I owned one and spent several years reading it) this is exactly how oppression is defined. Anyone who does not allow you to institute Sharia rule over the land is oppressing Islam and violence against that "oppressor" is sanctioned. It describes the policy exactly as so several times. Anyone who comes up with alternative explanations is being delusional and standing in denial about the very plain language and exactly what it is going to lead many people who follow the book to conclude no matter how much you try to counter-explain it.

That said, I am not against counter-explanations. If there are any Muslims who actively denounce groups like Hamas and condemn such actions and try to think of how to convince other Muslims to not follow that path, well first off I have never met or seen one anywhere ever, but if they are out there then I applaud their efforts and think we need many more of them as the Jihadis do not listen to non-Muslim voices.

Whitecrow

Banned
And all of this just because centuries ago some bored dickhead decided to write a fantasy saga and put god's signing on it. Makes you think, that even if we're suposed to be the 'smart' race, we are the most disgraceful beings to ever lived on the earth.

Btw, yep, I'm starting to panic again.

G-Bus

Banned
You have to be pretty fucking evil to cut the heads off babies, rape women and children, even infants. Torture and kill innocent house pets. Yes. Good vs. Evil terrorist demons.

Bombing a populace that's nearly 50% children and old people isn't exactly good is it?

Absolutely condemn HAMAS but what's going on right now isn't right.

Why would you abondon your border and leave it so open like that? All of this could have asily been avoided.

Last edited:

DeepEnigma

Gold Member
Bombing a populace that's nearly 50% children and old people isn't exactly good is it?

Absolutely condemn HAMAS but what's going on right now isn't right.
You're almost there. Almost.

Anywho... pure evil.

Rest in Power little ones,

StreetsofBeige

Gold Member
And all of this just because centuries ago some bored dickhead decided to write a fantasy saga and put god's signing on it. Makes you think, that even if we're suposed to be the 'smart' race, we are the most disgraceful beings to ever lived on the earth.

Btw, yep, I'm starting to panic again.
You’d think in modern day people raised on tech, math etc…. Wouldn’t take scripture so serious word for word. Do they also consider Hollywood stories and video game real life too?

If you think of it, what’s the difference between Moses parting a sea, and a magic user in an RPG casting a walking on water spell?

Last edited:

Toots

Gold Member
Iranians are not Arabs but I agree with all the rest.
You’re right, they are Persian, my bad. Im too wired and nervous to think straight really. Anyway they came a long way from being one of the mightiest empire on earth to a bunch goddam bloodthirsty idiots oppressing their people (talking about the revolution’s guardians).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom