• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hamas terrorists infiltrated Israel. 1400+ killed, 2400+ wounded, 240+ abducted. Israel declares war

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rykan

i hope Europeans are less confused by America's 2nd Amendment now
This is completely unrelated. Not sure what the point was in trying to bring this up? Was this supposed to be some dig at Europeans or something?

Last edited:

G-Bus

Banned
You're almost there. Almost.

Anywho... pure evil.

Rest in Power little ones,

Zero regard for palastinian children.

Keep doing you bud

StreetsofBeige

Gold Member
Bombing a populace that's nearly 50% children and old people isn't exactly good is it?

Absolutely condemn HAMAS but what's going on right now isn't right.
Big difference is one sided started it and hides among the populace assuming the other side won’t carpet bomb them.

Also nowhere in the universe does it say retaliation has to be totally equal in a counter attack.

Bartski

Gold Member
f5a88a7c802d49c2d816b288e210460ce0f306b4e5c5f0cea03cc5c265da5612,w400.jpg

As Pole i just get mad, our partisans weren't fucking terrorists.
Jak kurwa śmie.
Instead of waiting for Israel’s “generosity” when it decides, through mediators, to open one of the seven gates of the largest open-air prisons on earth, the inmates – having learned from the Warsaw Uprising of 1944 – decided to bring it down themselves.
Making no attempts to elaborate on this comparison any further, I wonder why

graywolf323

Keep doing you bud
and who is to blame for that? Hamas is the one actively telling Palestinian civilians to IGNORE Israel’s warnings before they bombard buildings that are housing munitions and other things for Hamas

you’re doing EXACTLY what Hamas is hoping for when they do that (and the idiots listen to Hamas instead of fleeing for their lives like Israel would prefer) and blaming the wrong side for the evil that is all being directly caused by Hamas

edit: you want to know who has zero regard for Palestinian children? it’s not Israel, it’s Hamas

Israel is no better than Hamas right now

edit 2: actually you know what, I hope you see this before the mods nuke you from the site, seriously fuck you because you’re clearly an idiot (and that’s putting it nicely)

jon stewart middle finger GIF

Last edited:

badblue

Gold Member

If you want to "both-sides" this:

On March 24, 2004, one week after capturing a bomb in the bag of 12-year-old Abdullah Quran, Hussam Abdo, a 16-year-old Palestinian (who initially claimed he was 14), was captured in a checkpoint near Nablus wearing an explosive belt. The young boy was paid by the Tanzim militia to detonate himself at the checkpoint. IDF soldiers manning the checkpoint were suspicious of him and told him to stay away from people. Later, an EOD team arrived and by using a police-sapper robot, removed the explosive belt from him.[8][9] Hussam explained that he was offered 100 NIS and sex with virgins if he would perform the task. He said his friends mocked him in class.[10][11]

On May 30, 2004, The New York Times reported Israeli allegations that the al-Aqsa Martyrs' Brigades were using children to recruit classmates as suicide bombers, and that one child, Nasser Awartani, 15, of Nablus allegedly recruited four of his classmates, one of whom was claimed by the Shabak report on Awartani to be Hussam Abdo.[12]

On June 16, 2004, two girls, aged 14 and 15, were arrested by the IDF for allegedly plotting a suicide bombing. According to an IDF statement, the two children were recruited by activists from Tanzim (Fatah's armed wing), guided by Hezbollah.[13]

On July 3, the Israeli Security Forces thwarted a suicide bombing that it claimed was to have been carried out by 16-year-old Muataz Takhsin Karini. Karini and two of his operators were arrested, while a 12 kg explosive belt was detonated safely by an Israeli EOD crew.[14] On June 5, IDF forces detonated two explosive belts concealed in schoolbags. On July 14, the Shin Bet in Kfar Maskha arrested 17-year-old suicide bomber Ahmed Bushkar, from Nablus.[15]

On September 23, 2004, a day before Yom Kippur, the Shin Bet and the Israel Police announced their capture of a 15-year-old suicide bomber and a 7 kg explosive belt in the village of Dir-Hana in the Western Galilee. The 15-year-old was part of joint terrorist cell of Tanzim and Palestinian Islamic Jihad from Yamon village near Jenin. The four were Palestinians who worked illegally in Israel. The 15-year-old was allegedly paid 1000 shekels in order to blow himself up in Afula.[16][17]

According to a Shabak report published on September 26, 2004, about 292 Palestinian children have been involved in terrorism.[18]

On September 27, 2004, a 15-year-old suspected suicide bomber was arrested in Nablus.[19] On October 28, Ayub Maaruf, a 16-year-old Fatah suicide bomber, was arrested near Nablus along with his operator.[20]

On November 1, 16-year-old Aamer Alfar blew himself up in Tel Aviv's Carmel Market, killing 3 Israelis in a suicide bombing that was claimed by the Popular Front for the Liberation of Palestine. Alfar's mother and father condemned what they saw as the exploitation of their son:

God will curse those who recruited Amar. I had heard the stories about recruiting children in Nablus but I didn't think they were true... Yes, it is difficult here for everyone because of the occupation, and life in Nablus is intolerable, but children should not be exploited in this way.[citation needed]
On February 3, 2005, Mahmoud Tabouq, a 15- or 16-year-old Palestinian, was arrested at the Huwara checkpoint near Nablus carrying a bag containing an explosive belt, an improvised gun, and 20 bullets. The belt was detonated safely by a Magav bomb squad.[21][22]

On April 12, a 15-year-old Palestinian boy identified as Hassan Hashash was caught at Huwara checkpoint hiding five pipe bombs under his coat. He tried to ignite them with a match when the soldiers apprehended him. Later he was disarmed, and sappers detonated the bombs safely. Family members of Hashash suggested that he deliberately carried bombs into an IDF checkpoint in order to be arrested and study for the "Bagrut" final exams in the Israeli jail.[23] A week later, another Palestinian youth (aged 17) was caught carrying explosives in Beit Furik checkpoint.

On April 27, two teenagers, aged 15 (though other sources cite their ages as 12 and 13), were arrested at a checkpoint near Jenin after 11 explosive charges were found on them. One teenager was recruited by the Palestinian Islamic Jihad and the other by the al-Aqsa Martyrs' Brigades. The two told interrogators that they had been acting as couriers for terrorists, but security forces suspect they planned to get close to the soldiers and then detonate the charges.[24]

On May 22, Iad Ladi, a 14- or 15-year-old Palestinian suicide bomber was arrested at a Huwara checkpoint near Nablus. This was the 14th time during April and May that a Palestinian child was arrested as a bomber or a courier. Two days later, another 15-year-old Palestinian teen carrying two pipe bombs, was caught at the same checkpoint. On June 15, The Israeli press reported that the Shabak arrested a Palestinian militant cell in Nablus during the previous month. The cell included eight members, four of whom were child suicide bombers. The cell was on the verge of committing another suicide bombing attack using the four children. According to the Shin Bet, the cell was directed and funded by the Fatah's Tanzim branch and the Lebanese group Hezbollah.[25]

On October 11, a 14-year-old Palestinian boy was arrested by IDF forces. He told the soldiers he was forced to agree to commit a suicide bombing when two terrorists from Fatah's Tanzim faction threatened to murder him by spreading a leaflet accusing him of collaboration unless he agreed. They took pictures of him with a gun and the Qur'an and forced him to write his own will.[26]

On August 27, a 15-year-old Palestinian boy carrying two explosive devices on his body was arrested in the northern Gaza Strip after he attempted to carry out an attack against soldiers operating in the area against Palestinians launching Qassam rockets on Israeli civilians across the border inside Israel.[27]

DeepEnigma

Gold Member
Sounds like the cartel and middle East.

Last edited:

StreetsofBeige

Gold Member
You have to be pretty fucking evil to cut the heads off babies, rape women and children, even infants. Torture and kill innocent house pets. Yes. Good vs. Evil terrorist demons.
Well, beheading is a thing insurgents do in the mid east. I don’t think any other country, governments, military or rebels in other regions of the world even do beheadings.

If somebody has to kill someone in anger or defence you’d think it’d be against an enemy standing in front of you going toe to toe and that the best recourse is a fast kill. Not hacking away with blood everywhere.

But killing kids, babies, beheading and torturing people etc…. Shows it’s not even about killing. But more like enjoying the kill like it’s a hobby.

winjer

Gold Member
Then why do we have groups of people in American swearing up and down that Palestinians are oppressed? Oppressed by what? How are they being oppressed? I don't understand what leg they feel they stand on with this but they keep repeating it as a reason to support terrorist.

Because most Muslim countries want Israel exterminated. Including Muslim Palestinians. They actively refuse any chance of creating 2 states, Israel and Palestine.
But Israel defends itself. And sometimes they gain territory. Although they have concede territory in the 2005 agreements.

The question of why the extreme left in the EU and USA, oppose Israel and support Palestine is because of the Cold War.
Russia approved the creation of Israel, like most countries did in the UN vote. Russia then tried to bring Israel into the communist block, because for a while, they were not aligned.
Eventually Israel sided with democracies and capitalism. So Russia started denouncing Israel and pushing propaganda in the EU and USA.

DeafTourette

Perpetually Offended
I have to believe a lot of these people saying Hamas isn't a terrorist organization or whatever are entirely ignorant and have been spoonfed propaganda ... Probably so mistrustful of the Israeli government and IDF that they can't believe their own eyes when innocent people and CHILDREN are brutalized... Saying "this is old" or "doctored"

This misinformation age is causing too many people to doubt what's actually happening... It's like they've become Trump supporters but towards the Israeli and Hamas governments

They think Hamas is like Nelson Mandela and Malcolm X ...

What Nelson, Malcolm and Martin did was resistance... What HAMAS did is terrorism!

StreetsofBeige

Gold Member
I have to believe a lot of these people saying Hamas isn't a terrorist organization or whatever are entirely ignorant and have been spoonfed propaganda ... Probably so mistrustful of the Israeli government and IDF that they can't believe their own eyes when innocent people and CHILDREN are brutalized... Saying "this is old" or "doctored"

This misinformation age is causing too many people to doubt what's actually happening... It's like they've become Trump supporters but towards the Israeli and Hamas governments

What Nelson, Malcolm and Martin did was resistance... What HAMAS did is terrorism!
Agreed.

I’d also say that you get a lot of contrarians to logic because people are jackasses and love it if they get to rag on people with their 1 min of fame with social media videos. And lots of the people do it because chances are nothing will happen to them. So they can cheer and mock for laughs to feel good…… until one day someone carpet bombs their neighbourhood. Then the laughs stop.

Last edited:

Mr1999

Israel is no better than Hamas right now

They gave Israel the excuse to act however way they want now, it's their fault. They do this all the time where they start shit and when they get bombed they say look at what Israel did, this is the same story for decades now. I've seen enough recent videos where I can come to a conclusion that they are acting very much similar to ISIS, just killing random people. I don't feel like some stranger should have the right to say I'm going to heaven or hell for their warped radical views. They are acting like rabid animals screaming chopping some guys head in one video, this is not normal simple as that. Yes IDF is not an angel either, but there is a clear difference and everyone can see it.

Last edited:

Raphael

Is the beheading babies thing confirmed? After that news piece alleging it i saw that supposedly izreal army has announced officially they dont know anything about it.
But not really sure what is propaganda and what is real now. Didnt have time to verify this further so far.

Tomeru

The people who have deemed themselves the morality police are in fact the most immoral people in society.
Don't apply labels and attempt to appeal to emotions, pal.

I feel like all these hamas simps just have some sort of aphasia. They say things that sound complety different in their head, I'm sure, and when people react with logic, they are stumped.

No modern medicine can cure them.

badblue

Gold Member
Hamas Use of Human Shields.

Hamas, an Islamist militant group and the de facto governing authority of the Gaza Strip, has been using human shields in conflicts with Israel since 2007. According to the Statute of the International Criminal Court (ICC), the war crime of using human shields encompasses “utilizing the presence of a civilian or other protected person to render certain points, areas, or military forces immune from military operations.” Hamas has launched rockets, positioned military-related infrastructure-hubs and routes, and engaged the Israeli Defense Forces (IDF) from, or in proximity to, residential and commercial areas.

Hamas’ most common uses of human shields include:
Firing rockets, artillery, and mortars from or in proximity to heavily populated civilian areas, often from or near facilities which should be protected according to the Geneva Convention (e.g. schools, hospitals, or mosques).
Locating military or security-related infrastructures such as HQs, bases, armouries, access routes,lathes,3 or defensive positions within or in proximity to civilian areas.
Protecting terrorists’ houses and military facilities, or rescuing terrorists who were besieged or warned by the IDF.
Combating the IDF from or in proximity to residential and commercial areas, including using civilians forintelligence gathering missions

Per NATO (pdf)

F0rneus

Tears in the rain

Nah. I disagree. I think we are long past the point where people are being used because they are naive. Hamas was and still is a terror organization, who willingly use women and children of Palestine as human shields. They prevented the evacuation from Gaza just to add to the bodycount. All the info is out there. Corroborated by legit sources and with strong evidence.

If you celebrate for Palestine right now, you are celebrating for Hamas. You are. You are celebrating a barbarian group who uses rape and torture on both their people and innocent Israelis.

I'll dare say it, but these people just hate Jews that much. A click away from truth but nope. Let's go go kart Hamas paratroopers lololol, I love Yale! etc.

Fuck em

Last edited:

JohnnyPhats

Nah. I disagree. I think we are long past the point where people are being used because they are naive. Hamas was and still is a terror organization, who willingly use women and children of Palestine as human shields. They prevented the evacuation from Gaza just to add to the bodycount. All the info is out there. Corroborated by legit sources and with strong evidence.

If you celebrate for Palestine right now, you are celebrating for Hamas. You are. You are celebrating a barbarian group who uses rape and torture on both their people and innocent Israelis.

I'll dare say it, but these people just hate Jews that much. A click away from truth but nope. Let's go go kart Hamas paratroopers lololol, I love Yale! etc.

Fuck em
At this point, I'm waiting for the Squad to show up with swastika arm bands.

Guilty_AI

Look I'll admit to ignorance on the Palestine Israel warring histories and I'm catching up on A LOT, but what I can't exactly find is how is Israel supposedly oppressing Palestine to the point where they form terrorist groups and people defend them. So far it feels like Israel doesn't do shit but defend themselves and get called thieves for it.

Not like the hamas treats their own people any better tho, torturing, killing and gladly using civilians as human shields. It truly is a hopeless situation.

Why would BLM and US Muslims support the Hamas terrorists? They are just admitting that they want all Jews dead. Right?
BLM an extremist and racist group? Shocking.

Toots

Gold Member
When you have goddam Hamas speakers telling everyone to give their blood and soul for their god, and saying they won’t stop until the whole wolrd is under their domination, two things are for sure. They are the bad guy and they are delusional beyond measure.
Israeli soldiers are defending their own country, fighting in their own streets, to drive off invaders committing atrocities, with documented disregard for human life, be it man woman or child. When not even half of that happened in Paris in 2015, i remember the international community as a whole condemned the terrorists and prayed for paris (it was not about religion, it was about unconditional support. The intent was clear.
The fact it is not the same now, when what is happening is ten time worse, is deeply problematic, deeply unnerving, and shows how desensitivized to barbarous violence some of us are.

-Zelda-

Banned
Man, there really is a big time ban purge going on right now at gaf. What's wrong with people? Not the mods, I mean the people being banned. How hard is it to condemn what is happening to Israel? Are these people just edgelords trolling, or do they actually believe the BS they are posting the last few days? These are not even newer accounts from what I can tell.

It's also creeping me out how there are other places online denying the stories of NOT SAFE FOR WORK DESCRIPTION: murdered infants and decapitations, with commenters saying "show us the corpses of these beheaded infants" and saying that it "never happened"

Last edited:

DeepEnigma

Gold Member
When you have goddam Hamas speakers telling everyone to give their blood and soul for their god, and saying they won’t stop until the whole wolrd is under their domination, two things are for sure. They are the bad guy and they are delusional beyond measure.
Israeli soldiers are defending their own country, fighting in their own streets, to drive off invaders committing atrocities, with documented disregard for human life, be it man woman or child. When not even half of that happened in Paris in 2015, i remember the international community as a whole condemned the terrorists and prayed for paris (it was not about religion, it was about unconditional support. The intent was clear.
The fact it is not the same now, when what is happening is ten time worse, is deeply problematic, deeply unnerving, and shows how desensitivized to barbarous violence some of us are.
This is a good post. Lots of perspective.

F0rneus

Tears in the rain
StreetsofBeige StreetsofBeige I'd like to apologize for acting like a total cunt towards you. I went full claws out like an idiot over an extremely valid point and I am ashamed. You did not deserve that heat but...it's been rough the past few days and I've been on edge from teeth to toes and...I lost track.

You are a good guy. I've been a bad girl. Profoundly sorry.

This is completely unrelated. Not sure what the point was in trying to bring this up? Was this supposed to be some dig at Europeans or something?
Ehh, Nobody is coming into the US to wage war. China is not gonna do it, Russia ain’t doing it either, you know why?
Because no other country wants to fight a militia that’s 250 million strong and they all know how to shoot, the US is a country that lives and dies by the gun.

Don’t take offense to it, it’s just fact.

Ehh, Nobody is coming into the US to wage war. China is not gonna do it, Russia ain’t doing it either, you know why?
Because no other country wants to fight a militia that’s 250 million strong and they all know how to shoot, the US is a country that lives and dies by the gun.

That’s a nice bedtime story, but the fact is nukes and NATO

Last edited:

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
And if Israel tried to guide people out by hand, Hamas would have some of those civilians strapped up with bombs, killing a few IDF soldiers along with other surrounding civilians. If not that then it would be rockets. We know this from past times. So what is Israel supposed to do? They made safe corridors, they gave warning, they shut down and cut off all supply to incentivize getting out, they had one round of bombing and then a long pause for people to get a clue and leave.

So why don't they? Why so stubborn? Why are they still in these middle areas that are getting struck? Hamas. Hamas has made the situation impossible for any other way. People get hurt because of Hamas as you deal with Hamas or you let Hamas live forever and more people get hurt forever. The situation is that way because they designed it to be because they are that evil and that is exactly why they can't be allowed to exist anymore.

When you have goddam Hamas speakers telling everyone to give their blood and soul for their god, and saying they won’t stop until the whole world is under their domination, two things are for sure. They are the bad guy and they are delusional beyond measure.
It is absolutely insane to me that people are giving approval of it and I have never been more disgusted and horrified by things in the West. We have not-uncommon shootings in the US, but even so I never felt like I need to be armed. Seeing masses of people marching down the streets calling for global jihad (in IMMEDIATE response to horrific slaughter of families in their homes so that no "spiritual jihad" meaning could be inferred) on the orders of a globally recognized terrorist and being completely uncontested by police does.

Last edited:

HeisenbergFX4

Gold Member

A gun behind every blade of grass

Israel and the west is retaliating as they should, with the license given. But the Palestinans will end up being the greatest casualties out of all this, and there's nothing that can be done now.

Palestine has a large under 18 population, half of them are not adult age. They have been brainwashed since birth, they really don't know any better. Hamas is manipulating and scapegoating Palestinians, and the ones who don't want anything to do with war can't say anything (the silent majority). I feel like this is something most smart people in the world know, certainly smart people in Israel know, and 100% what the manipulative leaders of Hamas know.

Consider this - Gaza has been leveled, plenty of innocent lives being lost, and the Hamas leaders telling people to stay and die in their homes are probably chilling in Moscow somewhere. I'm afraid, there's a possibility, they can get away with it. I really hope we start hearing about some leaders capture soon.

JohnnyPhats

Man, there really is a big time ban purge going on right now at gaf. What's wrong with people? Not the mods, I mean the people being banned. How hard is it to condemn what is happening to Israel? Are these people just edgelords trolling, or do they actually believe the BS they are posting the last few days? These are not even newer accounts from what I can tell.

It's also creeping me out how there are other places online denying the stories of NOT SAFE FOR WORK DESCRIPTION: murdered infants and decapitations, with commenters saying "show us the corpses of these beheaded infants" and saying that it "never happened"
I wonder how they reconcile that these same people they claim to be so hurt for would gleefully throw homosexuals off buildings and would LOVE to mutilate any trans person they could get their hands on.

ThisIsMyDog

If there would be army that can beat US military and invade mainland USA then i do not think they would care how many guns you guys have.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom