• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hamas terrorists infiltrated Israel. 1400+ killed, 2400+ wounded, 240+ abducted. Israel declares war

Status
Not open for further replies.

Techies

Maybe you’re projecting here, as you seem to believe the killing of even more innocents and an even larger scale genocide to be the appropriate response. Bad but not as bad, war is bad though just how it is rethoric.

See you don’t have to actually be pro any of this killing of children and innocents. Nobody is forcing you to choose which innocents deserve to die.
The biggest problem in the world today is those so called leaders hiding in luxury hotels calling for genocide (and funding) surviving for more than a day. Evil men should start falling from windows for a change.

The endless rockets flying into towns, that can only be taken out in due time by launching your own rockets. Otherwise you would lose too much of your army and simply be unable to protect yourself. Also every hour delay means more rockets being launched at the civilian population.

The only thing that could save the civilian population is if Hamas surrender immediately.

DaciaJC

Gold Member
To dispel the notion that Palestinians are all bad and only want to destroy Israel:

About 20% of Israel’s current population, within it’s own recognized borders with citizenship, are self proclaimed Palestinians. And they are all fine. Muslims, Christians, Jews - for the most part are living just fine with each other. The few Palestinian people who I know here (doctors btw, they’re normal people) have family members living in Jurusalem and they’re thankfully okay in this current war. They don’t want war, they just wanna live a normal life. Their only complaint is that they get extra security checks for everything (which pious religious women find humiliating when bodies are touched everywhere) and indeed I’d be upset too if I was a tax contributing citizen.

This is something we should all keep in perspective. I've seen a few posts in this thread and elsewhere verging on the bloodthirsty, and while that might be understandable as a purely emotional response from reading or seeing the atrocities committed in Israel, I think we should be sober about the reality. Yes, Hamas engaged in mass genocidal murder and other unspeakable acts, and yes, Israel has every right to respond by utterly dismantling that terrorist organization. That being said, we cannot ignorantly pretend that every Palestinian is complicit or guilty and deserving of retribution. After all, generalizing an entire people lies at the very heart of this entire debacle. Even if Hamas enjoys widespread support in Gaza (which is not a given, considering the brutal methods they have been known to use to keep the populace firmly under their thumb), keep in the mind that nearly half of the population is less than adult age, many of them young kids who have been brainwashed by their fanatical leaders since birth and who did nothing to deserve any of this misery, either.

Hamas is very well-embedded in Gaza through their tunnel networks and common tactic of utilizing civilian centers as human shields. Innocent lives being lost in this counterattack is sadly inevitable, as it is in most wars. But that doesn't mean we should callously hand-wave or even excuse the bloodshed. I sincerely wish that Israel will conclude their operation as swiftly as possible while doing everything feasible to minimize civilian casualties, and that everyone can get to rebuilding for a hopefully more peaceful future.

ManaByte

Bombing civilian hospitals, cutting food supply (starvation) etc these are war crimes.

It’s happening as far as I understand unless none of these things are happening?

I don’t know how you’re defining war crimes, but war in the modern era has rules. It sounds kind of funny but it’s true. You seem to think otherwise, and that whatever happens now is justice.
You’re ignoring the babies having their heads chopped off and puppy murder. You know. TERRORISM

Faust

Perpetually Tired
Bombing civilian hospitals, cutting food supply (starvation) etc these are war crimes.

It’s happening as far as I understand unless none of these things are happening?

I don’t know how you’re defining war crimes, but war in the modern era has rules. It sounds kind of funny but it’s true. You seem to think otherwise, and that whatever happens now is justice.
Hamas entered Israel with the express purpose to kill, rape, and kidnap innocent women, children, and elderly. There was no warning, there was no attempt to minimize civilian casualties, nor was there strategic strike locations against military complexes. They wanted to sow discord and perform simple, barbaric acts of savagery.

Israel responded back, notified the citizens to escape. Gave them multiple warnings with building shaker strikes. They are trying to minimize civilian casualties during a war.

The former is a war crime. The latter is war. They are not one and the same.

Atrus

Gold Member
So war crimes for war crimes.

I’m just calling it what it is, there’s no sugar coating here. We have all seen what those Hamas barbarians did and now we are seeing what a different type of barbarism looks like by IDF. Just because they are using bombs doesn’t make it clean, you can look at the footage yourself. It’s not just destroyed buildings and debris.

What I will not accept is you or anybody trying to tell me I can’t question, or that I gotta pick a good guy and a bad guy. This isn’t a children’s story and it’s not a fucking videogame either. Cause and consequence? Sure, I’ll do that. Action reaction whatever you wanna call it.

The IDF is providing evacuation routes and instructions on how to seek shelter:

Waging war against terrorists is not a criminal act. Just because terrorists use civilians as shields doesn’t mean they should be safe from reprisals.

StreetsofBeige

Gold Member
Hamas entered Israel with the express purpose to kill, rape, and kidnap innocent women, children, and elderly. There was no warning, there was no attempt to minimize civilian casualties, nor was there strategic strike locations against military complexes. They wanted to sow discord and perform simple, barbaric acts of savagery.

Israel responded back, notified the citizens to escape. Gave them multiple warnings with building shaker strikes. They are trying to minimize civilian casualties during a war.

It wasnt until this entire crisis I even knew Israel were nice guys giving warnings to civilians before they attack. Thats got to be among the most considerate military tactics ever. How often in any battle does one side tell everyone on the other side they are prepping to come over for a fight? That's like someone at a hotel getting a courtesy wake up call. Or getting into a fistfight and one guy tells the other... Hey, my first move will be a left jab. So be ready if you want.

Terrorist sects should count their lucky ass stars Israel even does that. But everyone knows the drill..... western forces are supposed to take the high brow polite route to combat.

But in the recent battle doesn't look like Israel cares anymore. Good on them. Dont take shit from anyone. If one side wants to suckerpunch the other guy when he's not looking, then the other guy can do the same back as much as he wants.

Last edited:

20cent

Banned
Without denying aggression acts or cruelty, but... Kuwait baby incubators, Ukraine maternity hospital, and dozen of others that were proven fake, these stories are made up to stir overreactions and injunctions to pick sides, come on, don't fall for it so easily every single time.

Last edited:

ADiTAR

ידע זה כוח
Without denying aggression acts or cruelty, but... Kuwait baby incubators, Ukraine maternity hospital, and dozen of others that were proven fake, these stories are made up to stir overreactions and injunctions to pick sides, come on, don't fall for it so easily every single time.
This is absolutely true. You can go to the purple forum if you want to live in purple land.

Hamas decapitated babies.

I'm Israeli and saw one of the people who come into the house to collect and identify the bodies, he confirmed that, and other horrible things. The president of the US also confirmed that he saw it. There are pictures online somewhere, I'm sure.

Full families have been wiped out. Think about this, an entire fucking family, parents and three kids, gone.

Stop minimizing this because your head can't comprehend evil. I understand of course because it's really hard to fathom.

BadBurger

Many “Whelps”! Handle It!
Hamas knowingly hides their arsenals in civilian buildings, and takes refuge within civilian centers. They know that these actions are war crimes under the Geneva Convention but they just don't care.

I'm not sure what the critics of Israel expects them to do. They don't have an army large enough to do some kind of SEAL / SWAT team building-by-building invasion in an area as large and densely populated as Gaza - nor do I think such a gigantic operation like that would be feasible. They're doing what any other country would do in their shoes.

StreetsofBeige

Gold Member
Hamas knowingly hides their arsenals in civilian buildings, and takes refuge within civilian centers. They know that these actions are war crimes under the Geneva Convention but they just don't care.

I'm not sure what the critics of Israel expects them to do. They don't have an army large enough to do some kind of SEAL / SWAT team building-by-building invasion in an area as large and densely populated as Gaza - nor do I think such a gigantic operation like that would be feasible. They're doing what any other country would do in their shoes.
Think of it like a homeowner with an ant problem. Well, you can put a $5 ant trap in a corner and hope it works. For every 100 ants killed, the hidden colony probably grows by 1,000. You'll never play catch up.

The next step is to put ant traps everywhere and buy a big jug of ant spray from Costco and seeing if that works. Maybe. Maybe not.

It gets to a point if nothing works, you just call a pest control guy to come over. You let him bring his commercial grade gear, sit back and let him do what he needs to do no questions asked. Sleep at a family member's place for two days while he fumigates the entire house. It might not work forever. But at least 99% of the pests are eliminated.

Expected. They can't afford another "Muslim Brotherhood" scenario from those war-aged able bodied "refugee men" that are always "slipping" in.
Yup been reading up on things and my god the Palestians have a long and rich history of really fucking up every country that has taken them in. They have literally burnt every last bridge they could with various neighbouring countries. No one wants them, which is a horrible thing to say but at the end of the day a country has to think of it's own well being and the well being of it's own people.

As for the war and what Israel is doing. I want people to ignore for a minute who occupied what and just think if YOUR country experienced an attack like Israel did over the weekend I am pretty sure your country would be doing the exact same thing as Israel. This is literally Israels "911", when the USA was hit by a massive terrorist attack they nearly tore the planet apart going after the perpetrators.

If anything I would say that what happened in Israel is more "real" than 911 was. I don't mean to dimish what happened with the twin towers, the loss of life and the destruction was truly heart breaking. But I don't ever recall seeing many victims if you get what I mean. Probably not explaining this well but what happened in Israel you could SEE the actual physical human cost laid bare on the sidewalk and on the asphalt. You can see the bodies riddled with bullets and all the unimaginable suffering that those people suffered. Whereas with the twin towers when they fell you knew lots of people were still in the buildings but I don't recall ever seeing much in the way of actual images (nor would I want to see them). So there is a sort of clinical detachment from 911 that isn't present here with what happened in Israel.

Now I like to think I am a decent human being and I am certainly not taking any satisfaction or glee in what is happening in Gaza right now. The people that are dying in Gaza have Hamas to blame for this. The actions of Hamas has lead up to this and the tactics Hamas uses in Gaza is needlessly putting palestinian lives in danger. They really are the biggest fucking cowards I have every seen.

ADiTAR

ידע זה כוח
I dunno if I can find a full translated version of this. But this is again the woman who survived being a hostage by Hamas. She managed to keep her captures talking while making them food and cookies.

She talked to them and asked, maybe you can teach me Arabic and I will teach you Hebrew. He said no, we're shahid, tanzim. She said are you a parent? he said yes, I have 3 kids. She asked, don't you fear they'll be orphans, he said no, the encourage me to do this.

StreetsofBeige

Gold Member
Yup been reading up on things and my god the Palestians have a long and rich history of really fucking up every country that has taken them in. They have literally burnt every last bridge they could with various neighbouring countries. No one wants them, which is a horrible thing to say but at the end of the day a country has to think of it's own well being and the well being of it's own people.

As for the war and what Israel is doing. I want people to ignore for a minute who occupied what and just think if YOUR country experienced an attack like Israel did over the weekend I am pretty sure your country would be doing the exact same thing as Israel. This is literally Israels "911", when the USA was hit by a massive terrorist attack they nearly tore the planet apart going after the perpetrators.

If anything I would say that what happened in Israel is more "real" than 911 was. I don't mean to dimish what happened with the twin towers, the loss of life and the destruction was truly heart breaking. But I don't ever recall seeing many victims if you get what I mean. Probably not explaining this well but what happened in Israel you could SEE the actual physical human cost laid bare on the sidewalk and on the asphalt. You can see the bodies riddled with bullets and all the unimaginable suffering that those people suffered. Whereas with the twin towers when they fell you knew lots of people were still in the buildings but I don't recall ever seeing much in the way of actual images (nor would I want to see them). So there is a sort of clinical detachment from 911 that isn't present here with what happened in Israel.

Now I like to think I am a decent human being and I am certainly not taking any satisfaction or glee in what is happening in Gaza right now. The people that are dying in Gaza have Hamas to blame for this. The actions of Hamas has lead up to this and the tactics Hamas uses in Gaza is needlessly putting palestinian lives in danger. They really are the biggest fucking cowards I have every seen.
I think everyone understands what you mean.

Here's 3 scenarios of 1000 being killed:

1. 1000 soldiers killed in a firefight with enemies soldiers

2. 1000 people killed in a hotel that crumbles due to a bomb

3. 1000 people killed by marauders killing and pillaging neighbourhoods all day, and posting on social media for laughs

Pretty sure #3 will be seen as the most horrific even though each example has the exact same 1000 count.

Last edited:

DeaDPo0L84

"- They killed 40 children
- Ye but no one showed us hard evidence that they beheaded them so they are just fighting against oppressor, they aren't terrorists"

And thats logic coming from so called progressive, peace-loving left, what a time to be alive.
I'm just glad the left is using the term baby as much as they have. If pictures were produced they'd probably retort back to "it's really just a clump of cells, not a baby".

supernova8

Banned
You want to know? Let's see what the former chief of Hamas says:

Everyone knows what he means. Everyone has known for 1500 years.
They can say whatever they want but we all know that realistically nobody is joining this war. Looks like Hamas probably fired rockets from around the Lebanon border to provoke Israel into hitting Hezbollah but even then Hezbollah's response (after Israel's response) has been pretty "meh" in the grand scheme of things.

Only explanation I can think of is that Iran put them up to it and probably told them "don't worry brothers the rest of the muslim world will come to your aid" and they somehow fell for it?

FeralEcho

I see the US is calling for safe passage for Palestinians, but to where? None of their neighbors want them.

Jordan: Famously killed their king and started a civil war, the effects of which still haunt the Jordanian people

Lebanon: Had a part in starting their civil war, the terrible after effects of which that nation is still dealing with

Egypt: Opened their borders with Gaza and let in refugees. They proceeded to support the brutal Muslim Brotherhood. Terrorist bombings increased to dozens a year. Since closing their borders again and blockading Gaza, Egypt has only seen one to several terrorist attacks a year

UAE: They threatened to kill their leaders for normalizing relations with Israel

Syria: Joined the most extreme rebel groups and waged war on not just Assad, but any other Muslim sects they disagreed with. I remember reading reports from a person who fled those groups, detailing how the Palestinian fights were so blood thirsty that the rebel leaders kicked them out. I wish I could find that series of articles again, I guess One Drive ate the fucking links I had saved in a text file.....

Kuwait: They fully supported Hussein during his invasion and attempted takeover of that country

No one wants them. They are persecuted, this is true, but they're also proven assholes going back to the 1960's under Arafat. They're going to stay there in Gaza, with a population that's something like half children, and be bombed until the IDF feels they've killed enough Hamas fighters. Those uneducated, all they've ever known is violence and desperation and death kids, will grow up to be psycho jihadi murder machines that want to kill all Jews, and the cycle repeats.

I'm just rambling at this point, but the gruesome imagery I've seen on the news has stuck in my head and I keep thinking about this situation. It seems like there isn't a real solution. It feels like our grand children will be discussing the tenth Gaza war on Web 5.0 at this point.
Maybe if no one wants them then they should take a good long hard look at themselves and wonder why the fuck that is?
Certainly electing terrorists that behead babies as your goverment,bombing your neighbor with suicide bombers,and building your whole culture into a fanatic religious bubble that tells you killing the unrighteous will get you in paradise with your god.Maybe that shit IS the problem....Maybe if their goverment would invest in better shelter and living situations,education and improving their relations with their neighbors they'd have more friendly neighbors.At this point who the fuck would want these savages at their doorstep?

They made their bed when they elected Hamas as their governing power,now sleep in the shit they just took in your bed.

Dirk Benedict

Gold Member
Gonna go to sleep...but
I wanna say I am with Israel. I have seen multiple videos of both sides, throughout the years and that is my stance on this forum. Period. 20 years of videos and how both sides conduct themselves. Let that fucking shit sink in.

People wonder how a society can foster hatred like this. This is how. These are students from schools funded by the UN in the LESS EXTREME west bank and Jerusalem area. These are the areas that went to war with Hamas. Now imagine how much worse it has to be in Gaza, where Hamas runs everything.

Peggies

Gold Member
Yesterday in Vienna: there was a peaceful memorial event for the victims in Israel. The other event was banned because they had "Free Palestine from river to see" in their invitations - a "slogan" that's prohibited here.

Well, that ban didn't interest hundreds and hundreds of aggressiv Muslims gathering nevertheless, screaming "Alahu Akbar" for hours. In front of St. Stephen's cathedral - one of our most precious landmarks.

Police didn't do shit. Police pissed their pants.

We're so fucked. My baby boys will never know how peaceful Europe was until that clerical fascist sect sprawled.

I'm so angry and so sad I could puke.

Last edited:

MadPanda

Banned

So ethnic cleansing is just war? What the hell are you talking about? They're not trying to minimize anything. They're killing paramedics which they allowed into Gaza. They're killing UN workers. They're killing and burning children in Gaza. I guess they're not as worthy as those from Israel? No amount of warning justifies what IDF is doing, just as the actions of Israel didn't justify what Hamas did. Get some sense. Can't believe what I'm reading on this forum. But hey, it should surprise me, considering so many threads which were locked here pointing out all the war crimes Israel has committed over the years.

3So9aPm.jpg

Dr.D00p

Well, if nothing else this thread has been a useful tool in flushing some of the scum level human turds of the NeoGAF forum members, down the perma ban toilet.

If they have such a sickening moral vacuum over baby killers, who knows what other depraved activities they subscribe to, elsewhere.

Good riddance to bad trash.

Hamas may be counting on a ground invasion which would give them a lot of opportunities for causing losses to the IDF with things like FPV drones and the usual suicide bombers.
Even with 300k troops it's not going to be quick to take the entire Gaza strip and domestic/international pressure over the carnage will get the IDF to stop the battle after some time, long before destroying Hamas entirely. No matter how big the losses are, there are always plenty of young men to refill the ranks.

ShadowNate

I think I appreciate how failing to denounce Hamas for the unprecedented terrorist attack exposed the rotten core of "modern sensitivities" pretentious bullshit. A tweet with allegations (sometimes from a source proven to be a pathological liar) was enough to destroy people's lives and livehoods and fueled mobs that drove targets to suicide, but images of women bloodied or dead as left by the Hamas orcs are suddenly not enough evidence. Because the puzzle piece does not fit in the imaginary picture.
I'm not even touching the lunatics celebrating it because that's just shedding any humanity.

So ethnic cleansing is just war? What the hell are you talking about? They're not trying to minimize anything. They're killing paramedics which they allowed into Gaza. They're killing UN workers. They're killing and burning children in Gaza. I guess they're not as worthy as those from Israel? No amount of warning justifies what IDF is doing, just as the actions of Israel didn't justify what Hamas did. Get some sense. Can't believe what I'm reading on this forum. But hey, it should surprise me, considering so many threads which were locked here pointing out all the war crimes Israel has committed over the years.

3So9aPm.jpg
Since you are not likely long for the forum with how EvilLore has been. One question to get where you are coming from, does Israel have a right to exist?

Also do have to love how every claim by the IDF is questioned, but every claim by Hamas is accepted wholesale. Guess it's just because those Shifty Jews lie all the time, so you can't trust em, right?

The double standards are staggering.

But assuming that you do think there is a right for Israel to exist. How do you handle a population whose leaders consistently try to blow up your citizens every time you try to peacibly solve the situation?

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist

People wonder how a society can foster hatred like this. This is how. These are students from schools funded by the UN in the LESS EXTREME west bank and Jerusalem area. These are the areas that went to war with Hamas. Now imagine how much worse it has to be in Gaza, where Hamas runs everything.

What in the fucking fuck that whole thread of related videos.

Kenpachii

Mass immigration to other muslim country's is the only option. These kids let alone there parents are completely bricked, they made there own bed.

Last edited:

MadPanda

Banned
Since you are not likely long for the forum with how EvilLore has been. One question to get where you are coming from, does Israel have a right to exist?

Also do have to love how every claim by the IDF is questioned, but every claim by Hamas is accepted wholesale. Guess it's just because those Shifty Jews lie all the time, so you can't trust em, right?

The double standards are staggering.

But assuming that you do think there is a right for Israel to exist. How do you handle a population whose leaders consistently try to blow up your citizens every time you try to peacibly solve the situation?
Don't care if I get banned, but not trying to get. If this is an echo chamber, then better not to be here. If he supports justifications for kiilong innocent people, then there's no reason to be here at all.

Yes, it does.

Don't understand the part about claims. Where have I said something like that? I've clearly stated that what Hamas did to the innocent is not acceptable to me. Also said that doesn't justify what IDF is and has been doing for so long to also innocent Palestinians.

When have those citizens began to blow themselves up? Before or after they were put in a prison and deprived of basic human rights? Maybe first look in the mirror? Look at number of casualties in the last and tell me that's OK?

Last edited:

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
When they declare over and over that:
1) They have a right to the entire land
2) Israel should not exist
3) They are committed to killing all Jews

And they have backed this up with their actions with every ounce of capacity they have had to act, what is Israel supposed to do? What is your prescribed answer for the correct course of action for Israel?

Peggies

Gold Member
Don't care if I get banned, but not trying to get. If this is an echo chamber, then better not to be here. If he supports justifications for kiilong innocent people, then there's no reason to be here at all.

Yes, it does.

Don't understand the part about claims. Where have I said something like that? I've clearly stated that what Hamas did to the innocent is not acceptable to me. Also said that doesn't justify what IDF is and has been doing for so long to also innocent Palestinians.

When have those citizens began to blow themselves up? Before or after they were put in a prison and deprived of basic human rights? Maybe first look in the mirror? Look at number of casualties in the last and tell me that's OK?
"Prison" "Deprived of basic human rights"

Come On Reaction GIF

I can't hear that shit anymore. It's simply not true.

It's simplified, overromanticized bullshit.

ADiTAR

ידע זה כוח

Yes, it does.

I want to know from you, what would you have done if you were Israel and 1,200+ of your people were slaughtered? What would be the response?

It's not complicated. Hamas are terrorists, not freedom fighters. If they are, then ISIS are too. They all consider themselves to be. They don't call themselves terrorists. ISIS and Al Qaeda are fighting Assad but I wouldn't exactly call them a just resistance. Nobody except for lunatics the day after 9/11 said that America should hold constructive dialogue with Al Qaeda. If you can justify Hamas then you can justify anything, because just about every single atrocity in history have been done by people who felt that they were oppressed. Most paedophiles were also abused when they young, but no Jury would say well that makes it ok then. That is the logic being used here.

MadPanda

Banned
I want to know from you, what would you have done if you were Israel and 1,200+ of your people were slaughtered? What would be the response?
I want to know from you, what would you do if you and your family and many others in your country were expelled from their homes, killed, your children killed, your ancestors killed, your land stolen? What would be your response?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom