• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hamas terrorists infiltrated Israel. 1400+ killed, 2400+ wounded, 240+ abducted. Israel declares war

Status
Not open for further replies.

IDKFA

I am Become Bilbo Baggins
I really, really hope no Muslims around the world take up this call tomorrow. I'm hoping his words will fall flat.

Ogbert

Gold Member
Last of Us discussion about to be banned at the sunken place :messenger_tears_of_joy:
The thread there is actually an interesting read (well, not really, but it’s interesting in its difference).

There’s nothing like the sort of knee-jerk, unthinking confidence in a single moral viewpoint. Here and there you can glimpse a sort of moral confusion; that their idiotically binary viewpoint has been shattered.

These idiots just fafo'd to the point where they have to be driven out. One could say that they could go elsewhere, but that's the problem. Nobody wants them. And for good reason. They destabilize. Remember Jordan taking them in? It didn't last long and for good reason.

GymWolf

Gold Member
And last but not least fuck you with your holier-than-everyone stance, and your incapacity to have an opinion even seeing in real time what is happening

There's a time when ignorant support is as bad as supporting knowingly. What a bunch of stupid shits. Special mention to the 12 yo girl who's posing aggressively towards the cops while spewing shit she doesn't understand. Posing aggressively as mean of resisting the evil empire of the west. What a bunch of fucking idiots. I wish she was in an islamic state, at least we would not have to suffer her moronic dance...

XwzZ4gJ.jpg

One thing that makes me happy, there's not one manifestation, no leaflets, posters or anything glorifying the terrorists on my campus which is a huge parisian humanities campus (i won't name names, i let you check my ip adress EviLore EviLore to see which one i'm talking about). It is still full of half brained youth living vicariously through the perceived hardships of minorities they'll never encounter nor really help, when their own parents pay for their overpriced parisian flat. But they seem to have enough sense not to do that shit, so they at least have some common sense.
I find that annoying aswell but the child has no fault, she was probably brainwashed by stupid parents.

Also she looks younger than 12.

Last edited:

StreetsofBeige

Gold Member
I really, really hope no Muslims around the world take up this call tomorrow. I'm hoping his words will fall flat.

And thats why terrorist groups should be stamped out ASAP. Problem is western governments take an easy approach. Only Israel has gone wrath unleashed.

When attacked, all these terrorist groups promote banding together. There's like a billion or so Muslims. All it takes is 0.1% or 1% which is a ton of people to join the anti-Semite/anti-west jihad crap and suddenly the world has to deal with their junk. You can already see it with anti-Israel protests all week.

It comes down to how many followers they can convince to keep it going.

LordOfChaos

And thats why terrorist groups should be stamped out ASAP. Problem is western governments take an easy approach. Only Israel has gone wrath unleashed.

When attacked, all these terrorist groups promote banding together. There's like a billion or so Muslims. All it takes is 0.1% or 1% which is a ton of people to join the anti-Semite/anti-west jihad crap and suddenly the world has to deal with their junk. You can already see it with anti-Israel protests all week.

It comes down to how many followers they can convince to keep it going.

On the job

https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com...-in-pakistan-mosque/articleshow/104333586.cms

https://www.wionews.com/ziaur-rehman

https://www.reuters.com/world/asia-...illed-pakistan-controlled-kashmir-2023-09-08/

Weird how India has balls now and suddenly a bunch of perpetrators of violence against it who were running around free in Pakistan etc are now falling like flies. Joining Israel in that club, hunt you down in your own house, wherever that is, whoever is protecting you.

Last edited:

Happosai

Hold onto your panties
Isn't this the man who once called Hamas his friends? Babies have been decapitated. Children gunned down. Women raped and taken hostage. Yet this man thinks Israel are going too far?

Apologists like this are very careful with their words and yet, very obvious. Had he stopped before that last sentence was typed; it may have sounded halfway within reason. Then he goes onto to say:

"...How many innocent Palestinian lives should be erased in the name of self-defence?"

Wouldn't hold anyone with such spelling/grammatical errors accountable either: i.e. -- self-defense

TheMan

What kind of resistance is Hamas able to put up at this point? Seems to me their main military advantage was the element of surprise and that’s long gone

Last edited:

Raven117

I’m torn on this. If they have credible evidence that this is just a violence seeking mob, okay. (And France protests often turn violent… so this is very very nuanced).

But, as a general rule, we shouldn’t be limiting free speech no matter how abhorrent those views are. This is what it means to live in a free society.

Perhaps this is outside the scope of this thread.

Last edited:

IDKFA

I am Become Bilbo Baggins
What kind of resistance is Hamas able to put up at this point? Seems to me their main military advantage was the element of surprise and that’s long gone

They're probably hoping their actions will spark other Islamic nations to join in the fight.

They knew this wouldn't be a fight they could win on their own.

DeepEnigma

Gold Member
I’m torn on this. If they have credible evidence that this is just a violence seeking mob, okay. (And France protests often turn violent… so this is very very nuanced).

But, as a general rule, we shouldn’t be limiting free speech no matter how abhorrent those views are. This is what it means to live in a free society.

Perhaps this is outside the scope of this thread.
Is it a "free society" if those words brainwash, indoctrinate, and then cause ones to act?

FunkMiller

Apologists like this are very careful with their words and yet, very obvious. Had he stopped before that last sentence was typed; it may have sounded halfway within reason. Then he goes onto to say:

"...How many innocent Palestinian lives should be erased in the name of self-defence?"

Wouldn't hold anyone with such spelling/grammatical errors accountable either: i.e. -- self-defense

I feel dirty even beginning to defend anything to do with Corbyn the terrorist sympathiser... but that's how we spell defence in the UK.

Your salient point is 100% accurate though. The fucker can't help himself. He just has to weight his sympathies with the Palestinians. Can't be equal. Speaks volumes.

Last edited:

jason10mm

Gold Member

Seems to me that anyone "showing up" at one of these events has just declared themselves a terrorist and a prime candidate for a long boat ride to nowhere. This is a million times worse than any "rally for hate" nonsense they throw at a lot of other events in an attempt to demonize the attendees. Hopefully at the very least police/intelligence services are taking photos and putting names to faces.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom