• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hamas terrorists infiltrated Israel. 1400+ killed, 2400+ wounded, 240+ abducted. Israel declares war

Status
Not open for further replies.

Druckmann.png

Riveting. Now all we need is Jason Schreier's take on all this...

Everyone says that but you know the Sri Lankan civil war only ended when most of us were already adults, very recently, the war crimes of the largely Buddhist government against the Tamils was never allowed to be investigated by third parties but the footage was pretty grim.

I'd agree they're /largely/ peaceful, but everyone has some shit

There are always shit people, even among Buddhists. The difference is only that it’s almost impossible to do harm in the name of Buddha‘s writings and teachings.

All other religions leave room for violence depending on how you read and interpret the scriptures.

poodaddy

Gold Member
Isn't it fuckin illegal to scream advocacy for goddamn sexual assault??! I'm pretty fuckin sure you can find a way that's illegal if you look long enough man, fucking arrest these human dung beetles for fuck's sake, come on. I'm pretty goddamn sure if I went outside and started screaming at people to rape my neighbors daughters and wives, I'd be fuckin locked up, and for good goddamn reason.

Last edited:

DeepEnigma

Gold Member
Isn't it fuckin illegal to scream advocacy for goddamn sexual assault??! I'm pretty fuckin sure you can find a way that's illegal if you look long enough man, fucking arrest these human dung beetles for fuck's sake, come on. I'm pretty goddamn sure if I went outside and started screaming at people to rape my neighbors daughters and wives, I'd be fuckin locked up, and for good goddamn reason.
They should arrest them for assuming their genders. Pretty sure that's more frowned upon in the great upside world of clownery. FFS, they aggressively hauled away an autistic child for saying that one of the female coppers looked like a lesbian.

Sort your shit out London.

NickFire

They should arrest them for assuming their genders. Pretty sure that's more frowned upon in the great upside world of clownery. FFS, they aggressively hauled away an autistic child for saying that one of the female coppers looked like a lesbian.

Sort your shit out London.
Imagine standing tall on the Titanic, as it was sinking, and declaring the only way back to shore was to stay on the Titanic and wait for help.

🤷‍♂️

Putonahappyface

Gold Member

I... just can't anymore. I can't imagine being in that position, monstrous.

I watched that interview earlier. Utterly gut wrenching watching him break down talking about his daughter, I wish I could hug the guy!

I couldn't fathom being in the position where I would be releaved to acknowledge my loved one was dead, because that's the least evil outcome that they could have endured.

Jsisto

I’m at the point in reading and keeping up with this where I wish that everyone, unless you’re in a position of power or directly affected, would collectively just shut the absolute fuck up and get some fresh air. For fucks sake. So much unnecessary commentary and pointless circular arguments all around and all over the internet. Not at all surprising of course.

The death cult is already afraid.

Yeah this is pure bullshit from Hamas. I have been watching a telegram channel and just released were pages from an actual motherfucking manual one of the pigs had on them. The operational manual of these terrorists clearly stated :-

This page is the most important of the document. It lays out "tasks" of what is designated as the "basic force" (possibly an allusion to the primary force penetrating the kibbutz). According to point #7, the force is tasked to "take prisoner soldiers, residents, and take hostages for negotiations."

So the entire operation was planned and carried out with the INTENTION of causing as many civillian casualties as possible.

Not only this but there is documentary evidence that civillian businesses aided and abetted these fuckers :-

In this image, we see a business card from a clothing factory called "Abu Adi Shanan" which is also the name of the owner. According to the business card, the factory produces combat vests and "all other military clothing." The number is shown on the card, and the address "Al Mushahara Street, near Timraz Petrol station." Note on the vest itself, the patch suggests that the Hamas terrorist was from a Reserve Unit.

Mikado

In this image, we see a business card from a clothing factory called "Abu Adi Shanan" which is also the name of the owner. The number is shown on the card, and the address "Al Mushahara Street, near Timraz Petrol station."

Google Street view gonna have to update their footage of "Al Mushahara Street" in a minute.

poodaddy

Gold Member
I watched that interview earlier. Utterly gut wrenching watching him break down talking about his daughter, I wish I could hug the guy!

I couldn't fathom being in the position where I would be releaved to acknowledge my loved one was dead, because that's the least evil outcome that they could have endured.
I think that one was a bit too much for me. I'm getting fucked up here, thinking about my daughter and having to make that choice of preference. There are no words of comfort, no act of comfort that can help now. He's lost his reason for living.

I hope Israel ends this swiftly. Hamas, and Gaza if need be, needs to be ended swiftly.

Nobody_Important

“Aww, it’s so...average,” she said to him in a cold brick of passion
People already claiming this is phosphorus, it is not. It's a smoke screen.

The videos claiming Phosphorus and how many people share them might be the dumbest fucking shit of all the misinformation out there.

You can Google it people. Go look at what it actually does and looks like.

Last edited:

Putonahappyface

Gold Member
I think that one was a bit too much for me. I'm getting fucked up here, thinking about my daughter and having to make that choice of preference. There are no words of comfort, no act of comfort that can help now. He's lost his reason for living.

I hope Israel ends this swiftly. Hamas, and Gaza if need be, needs to be ended swiftly.
Yeah I can appreciate how much harder it is for those with children to listen to this guys unimaginable heartache at the loss of his daughter. I don't have children, but I do have two nephews and a neice.

FunkMiller

Right, Uncle Funk is going to offer some unsolicited advice at this point:

If anyone is starting to feel overwhelmed by all of this, then get away from it. The status of your mental health is not going to alter what is happening, and you do not need to drag yourself through the never ending horrors on social media at the moment. It is not required of you to understand everything happening. There are people in this world who know how to look at death and respond accordingly. Let them get on with it. You don't have to.

Last edited:

poodaddy

Gold Member
Right, Uncle Funk is going to offer some unsolicited advice at this point:

If anyone is starting to feel overwhelmed by all of this, then get away from it. The status of your mental health is not going to alter what is happening, and you do not need to drag yourself through the never ending horrors on social media at the moment. It is not required of you to understand everything happening. There are people in this world who know how to look at death and respond accordingly. Let them get on with it. You don't have to.
Good advice that is. I feel for Israel, and I'm with them. That being said, think I gotta step away from this one. Just saw a picture that I wish I didn't see and it knocked my knees out from the back, made my eyes hot. Think I gotta step away. I feel for those who wish they could step away, that it was all a bad dream. I hate this shit.

Alright, I'm out. Gonna listen to music and pretend the world is fine for a bit, and go get my daughter from school and hug her.

Nobody_Important

“Aww, it’s so...average,” she said to him in a cold brick of passion

Sderot mayor to Netanyahu: Evacuate my city to safety.​

Give up all Hamas terrorists in the town and allow the Israelis to vet those evacuating then.

FunkMiller

Good advice that is. I feel for Israel, and I'm with them. That being said, think I gotta step away from this one. Just saw a picture that I wish I didn't see and it knocked my knees out from the back, made my eyes hot. Think I gotta step away. I feel for those who wish they could step away, that it was all a bad dream. I hate this shit.

Alright, I'm out. Gonna listen to music and pretend the world is fine for a bit, and go get my daughter from school and hug her.

Good for you. Take care of yourself.

And there's a lot of the world that is kind, considerate, loving, and human. Please don't let this nightmare convince you otherwise.

Last edited:

Dane

Hamas leadership gotta have been thinking like Putin to isolate themselves with "yes man" guys to do such attack. Hundreds of civilians murdered, including from my country, Brazil, and the festival was also an international version of a brazilian one held in the state of Bahia every year, there are 27 brazilians hiding in a hospital in Gaza awaiting for rescue from this hellhole.

I hope this terrorist group get pulverized into hell they deserve this time instead of dragging on for decades to come.

Last edited:

ADiTAR

ידע זה כוח
Hamas leadership gotta have been thinking like Putin to isolate themselves with "yes man" guys to do such attack. Hundreds of civilians murdered, including from my country, Brazil, and the festival was also an international version of a brazilian one held in the state of Bahia every year, there are 27 brazilians hiding in a hospital in Gaza awaiting for rescue from this hellhole.

I hope this terrorist group get pulverized into hell they deserve this time instead of dragging on for decades to come.
I think that's what leadership in Israel thought, that they'll never do it. At least from that Olmert interview someone posted.

Putonahappyface

Gold Member
I don't normally get triggered, but that fucking triggered me.
As an Englishman, I'm not particularly proud right now with the lack of police dispersing large crowds blatantly using intimidation and antisemitism tactics. This behaviour shouldn't be tolerated or left unanswered.

I guess this falls under freedom of speech, but these protests aren't peaceful in any shape or form, they're blatantly trying to stir up violence. These Hamas sympathisers need locking up!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom