• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hamas terrorists infiltrated Israel. 1400+ killed, 2400+ wounded, 240+ abducted. Israel declares war

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elysium44

Banned
I'm afraid I'm more cynical about it than that. I don't think he cut it to appease his followers or prevent offence to them.

I think he took it down because it might affect Naughty Dog's bottom line.

I assumed it would be a bit of both. If it was me, I'd rather go out of business than compromise on this. Israel - which are his people - are in a fight for their very survival here. Nothing is more important than that. And in a broader sense, the future of the West as a whole hangs in the balance. Will we submit to the forces of evil or stand up to them and defeat them? There are brave men and women of the IDF who right now are fighting terrorists and risking their lives. I would hope someone who is already rich would be brave enough to stand up and be counted on social media.

Go_Ly_Dow

You should really follow Douglas Murray.

He writes a weekly column for The Spectator. Here's his piece today.

Dane

Apparently the people who signed the pro-massacre letter are being subject to “bullying” per the Harvard Arab Alumni Association.

Meanwhile a "researcher" from the biggest university in Brazil and aligned with pro palestine groups said "good riddance" in response to the news of a brazilian jew being one of the victims of the attack.

F8LpXaxW0AABw_K

NickFire

I'm afraid I'm more cynical about it than that. I don't think he cut it to appease his followers or prevent offence to them.

I think he took it down because it might affect Naughty Dog's bottom line.
He might have taken it down because he was physically scared, which would be completely understandable. Western nations and public figures are not immune from terrorism, and there's way too many large groups of people actively cheering on Hamas in country after country right now. And don't forget the same governments who could be turned to for protection from them --> would have probably labeled anyone who suggested those terror support cells even existed as some sort of ist or phobe until about 1-5 days ago. Taking a stand as a public face is most certainly risky right now.

FunkMiller

He might have taken it down because he was physically scared, which would be completely understandable. Western nations and public figures are not immune from terrorism, and there's way too many large groups of people actively cheering on Hamas in country after country right now. And don't forget the same governments who could be turned to for protection from them --> would have probably labeled anyone who suggested those terror support cells even existed as some sort of ist or phobe until about 1-5 days ago. Taking a stand as a public face is most certainly risky right now.

That is a very fair point (y)

DeepEnigma

Gold Member
Jews are YT Supremacists now, y'all

Knew they would spin this. You join the ranks of conservative blacks now too, as honorary members!

Last edited:

IDKFA

I am Become Bilbo Baggins
Total idiots. If Hamas were "free" among them they would become like Israel in a heartbeat.
I'm confused? Why are so many people supporting a terrorist regime that controls the enclave of Gaza? A regime that puts men in prison for up to ten years for being gay. A regime that wants to wipe out all Jewish people. A regime Hitler would be proud of. Why does Hamas have so much support from the left?

Last edited:
I'm confused? Why are so many people supporting a terrorist regime that controls the enclave of Gaza? A regime that puts men in prison for up to ten years for being gay. A regime that wants to wipe out all Jewish people. A regime Hitler would be proud of. Why does Hamas have so much support from the left?
I may be wrong but I think this is just plain „muslims support muslims“. I don’t think that anyone on these rallies actually cares about Palestine.

LordOfChaos

StreetsofBeige

Gold Member
Somebody said Europe had fallen. I agree. I used to think we could all get along. Maybe I was wrong.

No city or country is perfect. But it can be done.

Some cities are super multicultural. Toronto is one of the most (or most according to some sites) multicultural cities in the world. You dont have every Indian, Filapino, White, Asian, Arab, Black groups of people butting heads killing each other by the 1000s. If some places in the world have one on one battles, then Toronto should be a battle royale of who can be last man standing across lots of major ethnic and religious groups.

But the key difference is most people here care about school, jobs and raising a family while paying the bills. Not mob rule.

You need a government that cares enough to have structure and resources, and a population base that gives a shit about life, family and career.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom