• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hamas terrorists infiltrated Israel. 1400+ killed, 2400+ wounded, 240+ abducted. Israel declares war

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it possible now that people are protesting on behalf the Palestinian children now? Hamas is not Palestine. And, I will be critical of the media for this - they have managed to convince people the Palestinian flag represents Hamas and Hamas and Palestine are the same entity. That is not true. Let me know if it doesn't make sense to you.

cormack12

Gold Member

Lion quickly drafted for the IDF. Rolls across Gaza fucking shit up.

360_F_587717753_w4iGPSWLtcMwM9Cg2PJg293177purx8d.jpg

IDKFA

I am Become Bilbo Baggins
Is it possible now that people are protesting on behalf the Palestinian children now? Hamas is not Palestine. And, I will be critical of the media for this - they have managed to convince people the Palestinian flag represents Hamas and Hamas and Palestine are the same entity. That is not true. Let me know if it doesn't make sense to you.

Maybe some are, but why not also protest on behalf of the Israeli children? Why did these protests start day one before Israel began the fight back?

It's horrible that children are dying on both sides. We can all agree to that. However, it was Hamas that wanted this. Hamas killed and raped over a thousand people for the crime of being Jewish. Hamas hides behind innocent people because they're racist, homophobic cowards. People protesting with only the Palestinian know that they're supporting Hamas.

Maybe some are, but why not also protest on behalf of the Israeli children? Why did these protests start day one before Israel began the fight back?

It's horrible that children are dying on both sides. We can all agree to that. However, it was Hamas that wanted this. Hamas killed and raped over a thousand people for the crime of being Jewish. Hamas hides behind innocent people because they're racist, homophobic cowards. People protesting with only the Palestinian know that they're supporting Hamas.

I completely agree and those losers supporting Hamas or didn’t know what they were supporting have a huge egg on their face. Hopefully learned their lesson.

However at this point, Israel pretty clearly has an upper hand. And at this point most getting killed are likely Palestinian (50% of population under 18). They are innocents who don’t deserve this.

Go after the Hamas leaders sitting in qatar

Bry0

My grandfather fought in the Korean War in the Navy and told me of all the fights he’d get into with other American servicemen on account of him being Jewish. I just keep being reminded of all the stories and things he told me, of relatives with numbers tattooed on their arm… then seeing these clowns come out of the woodworks across the west demonstrating their hate for Jews. It’s sickening and shows the horseshoe theory has credence. I am very happy to see Biden’s unwavering support for Israel.

To see those who proclaim they stand for justice spend their time bickering over the nuances of how Jewish babies were murdered by terrorists driven by hate, desperate to find some excuse for the terrorists. Just further proves that radicalism is a scourge to civilized society.

cormack12

Gold Member
There are also bad actors taking advantage of this and using 'Free Palestine' as a subversive way to show support for Hamas and be anti semitic.

My take is that if you're going to come out in support of Palestine in light of what's gone on, then you should also take the proactive approach of denouncing Hamas. The chants are just simple

Free Palestine, Free Palestine.

So not hard to chant and not an unreasonable position to expect:

Fuck Hamas, Free Palestine etc.

There are also bad actors taking advantage of this and using 'Free Palestine' as a subversive way to show support for Hamas and be anti semitic.

My take is that if you're going to come out in support of Palestine in light of what's gone on, then you should also take the proactive approach of denouncing Hamas. The chants are just simple

Free Palestine, Free Palestine.

So not hard to chant and not an unreasonable position to expect:

Fuck Hamas, Free Palestine etc.

This is a really good idea

IDKFA

I am Become Bilbo Baggins
They are calling for intifada. This should absolutely be shut down.

Damn. Yeah, that needs shutting down.

However at this point, Israel pretty clearly has an upper hand. And at this point most getting killed are likely Palestinian (50% of population under 18). They are innocents who don’t deserve this.

Go after the Hamas leaders sitting in qatar

How do you deal with a terrorist group that's only goal is to wipe Jewish people from the face of the earth? What is Israel supposed to do when Hamas uses civilians as human shield? Do you expect them to ask Hamas to come out and fight in a field? Israel has little choice.

In every war there will be civilians caught up and unfortunately killed. How many innocent civilians died when Europe was liberated in WW2? How many children were killed when the US dropped two nukes on Japan? I don't like it. You don't like it. Nobody likes it. War isn't fair or pretty. The difference now is with social media we get to see war and all the horrors that come with it. The best thing that can happen now is for Israel to finish the job quickly. The longer it goes on the more people die on both sides.

DeepEnigma

Gold Member
Where were the same people protesting for Israeli children?

So no, I don't buy their disillusioned virtue.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
Have they so quickly forgotten the 2016 bombings there? My friend was in that airport that day. People will say they are just being "Pro Palestine" but who called for intifada? The leader of Hamas. And in the exact same address he called for jihad where people sacrifice their lives and Islam comes to rule over every nation. It is revolutionary radicalism that may well turn to violence this weekend.

How do you deal with a terrorist group that's only goal is to wipe Jewish people from the face of the earth? What is Israel supposed to do when Hamas uses civilians as human shield? Do you expect them to ask Hamas to come out and fight in a field? Israel has little choice.

In every war there will be civilians caught up and unfortunately killed. How many innocent civilians died when Europe was liberated in WW2? How many children were killed when the US dropped two nukes on Japan? I don't like it. You don't like it. Nobody likes it. War isn't fair or pretty. The difference now is with social media we get to see war and all the horrors that come with it. The best thing that can happen now is for Israel to finish the job quickly. The longer it goes on the more people die on both sides.

I think the least Israel/West can do is save the women/children - there is not even a corridor set up yet. Electricity gone, hospitals can no longer help wounded. I think it’s very possible to do this with technological advancements since WWII

Where were the same people protesting for Israeli children?

So no, I don't buy their disillusioned virtue.

Israel has the upper hand now, the common civilians currently dying are primarily Palestinians under 18

Racist violent attack and they have no comment. Utterly shameful.
I am pretty sure they would have a lot of comments if anybody showed O sign or something. It really shows how much rot is there in the education system and the next generation of people.

Last edited:

FunkMiller

Owen Jones needs to keep his mouth shut. His logic is so flawed that it's twisting my melon.

Pay this squawking little cunt no mind. He regularly stank up the airwaves with rampant antisemitism (by way of being a massive Corbin supporter who championed every anti Jew thing the old bastard ever did). His popularity had plummeted.

Last edited:

Faust

Perpetually Tired
I'm confused? Why are so many people supporting a terrorist regime that controls the enclave of Gaza? A regime that puts men in prison for up to ten years for being gay. A regime that wants to wipe out all Jewish people. A regime Hitler would be proud of. Why does Hamas have so much support from the left?

It isn't from the left, nor is it from the right. It is from extremist ideologues who have found their way into positions of power to try and assert their racist beliefs. People from all walks of life from Islam and Christian, Right and Left, Low income to high income, from abroad and near are sickened by the terrorist acts perpetrated by Hamas. It is best to remember that the loudest minority does not make up the silent majority.

What needs to be done is that these racist individuals should be called out, help your local synagogues, defend people when actual racism - what we have seen plenty over the last few days - rear's its ugly head. Call for the removal of the politicians in support of a terrorist regime and notify places of work of those you may know celebrating what Hamas has done (or pushing Anti-semitic statements).

bbmcgee

Banned
Been following the thread. I just want to say I stand with the Jews and Israel's right to protect itself. I cannot believe the amount people suggesting anything otherwise. It is very clear to me now just how common antisemitism is. The only way whatsoever to take any other position right now is if you just dont like Jews. Nothing else makes any sense to me.

EviLore

Expansive Ellipses
Staff Member

NEW YORK CITY (WABC) -- The war between Israel and Hamas entered its sixth day on Thursday and the loss of life-and the scale of human suffering-is raising tensions around the world, and here in New York.

The NYPD is planning a show of force around the city on Friday, which is a posture similar to other occasions when there is the possibility of civil unrest.

The department has cancelled vacations and instructed all members to show up in uniform, according to a message sent to the rank and file obtained by ABC News.

"All uniformed members of the service are to perform duty in the uniform of the day - effective immediately and until further notice, all uniformed members of the service, in every rank, will perform duty in the uniform of the day and be prepared for deployment," the message said.

Demonstrations have been loud-at times, angry-but with no overt acts of violence. But the potential for an attack by local Hamas sympathizers is something NYPD commanders cannot afford to ignore.

"We're trying to make sure that violence doesn't manifest on the streets of New York City," said Dep. Cmsr. Rebecca Weiner with the NYPD Intelligence and Counterterrorism Division.

Weiner says officers are monitoring online postings by radical groups-some of whom are calling for a "global day of rage" Friday in support of the Palestinians in Gaza.

Large deployments of uniformed officers are already hitting the streets-with more to take up positions Friday.

"There's the part that you see, which involves a lot of officers, some of our counterterrorism officers, our Critical Response Command folks who are high visibility patrols, heavy weapons armed and trained responding to locations throughout the city, schools, houses of worship, sensitive locations," Weiner said. "And then there's the intelligence side, which is the part that you don't see-the online monitoring for threats and making sure that we can anticipate whether there's any reflection back to the city based on the overseas events."

Gov. Kathy Hochul called it a "personal choice" to pull children from religious schools or to skip synagogue Friday night in response to the call of pro-Palestinian protests.

"I understand the very human desire to protect your family and your kids," Hochul said. "With that information going on, it's something everybody will individually have to decide."

Meantime, there were three incidents in Brooklyn Wednesday night police are investigating as being possibly motivated by the war.

ABC News has confirmed that every major city police department in the U.S. is currently on a heightened state of alert monitoring the situation heading into Friday. Each department is working on its own plans on a case by case basis.

I feel ashamed as a European. Our continent is pretty much lost to mass immigration of people who hate us.

Only countries like Poland do it right. It's the only thing I give credit to Russia for, if this shit happened there and it wasn't in their interest, they would not deport these people but just send them to siberia.

It's another reason I think Russia helped with this shite. They knew European countries are weak as shit when it comes to these people. I bet they hope these mobs will start going on a rampage all through Europe.

Last edited:

Nester99

Hamas is Palestine. They are the elected government. Voted in by the people.

Well if they are literally cheering when someone mentions the death of those murdered civilians or they are screaming for a jihad then no...

StreetsofBeige

Gold Member

NEW YORK CITY (WABC) -- The war between Israel and Hamas entered its sixth day on Thursday and the loss of life-and the scale of human suffering-is raising tensions around the world, and here in New York.

The NYPD is planning a show of force around the city on Friday, which is a posture similar to other occasions when there is the possibility of civil unrest.

The department has cancelled vacations and instructed all members to show up in uniform, according to a message sent to the rank and file obtained by ABC News.

"All uniformed members of the service are to perform duty in the uniform of the day - effective immediately and until further notice, all uniformed members of the service, in every rank, will perform duty in the uniform of the day and be prepared for deployment," the message said.

Demonstrations have been loud-at times, angry-but with no overt acts of violence. But the potential for an attack by local Hamas sympathizers is something NYPD commanders cannot afford to ignore.

"We're trying to make sure that violence doesn't manifest on the streets of New York City," said Dep. Cmsr. Rebecca Weiner with the NYPD Intelligence and Counterterrorism Division.

Weiner says officers are monitoring online postings by radical groups-some of whom are calling for a "global day of rage" Friday in support of the Palestinians in Gaza.

Large deployments of uniformed officers are already hitting the streets-with more to take up positions Friday.

"There's the part that you see, which involves a lot of officers, some of our counterterrorism officers, our Critical Response Command folks who are high visibility patrols, heavy weapons armed and trained responding to locations throughout the city, schools, houses of worship, sensitive locations," Weiner said. "And then there's the intelligence side, which is the part that you don't see-the online monitoring for threats and making sure that we can anticipate whether there's any reflection back to the city based on the overseas events."

Gov. Kathy Hochul called it a "personal choice" to pull children from religious schools or to skip synagogue Friday night in response to the call of pro-Palestinian protests.

"I understand the very human desire to protect your family and your kids," Hochul said. "With that information going on, it's something everybody will individually have to decide."

Meantime, there were three incidents in Brooklyn Wednesday night police are investigating as being possibly motivated by the war.

ABC News has confirmed that every major city police department in the U.S. is currently on a heightened state of alert monitoring the situation heading into Friday. Each department is working on its own plans on a case by case basis.
Toronto amping up police, especially to cover Jewish neighbourhoods. Command centres being set up along midtown Bathurst St (a lot of Jewish people live along that street and area).

DeepEnigma

Gold Member

Sadly, while it's needed for this instance, we are quickly moving into a militarized police state. The world has changed, rapidly.

Last edited:

EviLore

Expansive Ellipses
Staff Member
Toronto amping up police, especially to cover Jewish neighbourhoods. Command centres being set up along midtown Bathurst St (a lot of Jewish people live along that street and area).

Good that they're mobilizing.

Would suggest not being around public places tomorrow though, all things considered,

ADiTAR

ידע זה כוח
They are calling for intifada. They are calling to gas the Jews. They are saying from the river to the sea.

Believe them.

They don't cry out for peace, ask yousrelf why.

Batiman

Banned
They are calling for intifada. They are calling to gas the Jews. They are saying from the river to the sea.

Believe them.

They don't cry out for peace, ask yousrelf why.
They’ve been chanting this shit forever. Sadly I don’t see a resolution happening ever between them. Just a big mess

Rossco EZ

shame that a lot of people that have raised issues about this mass immigration into Europe years ago (won't mention names) got silenced and removed from platforms and called all sorts. then all the radical events that have happened over Europe in the past few years with relation to that religion and now it takes something like this and seeing all the people supporting what happened in city's across Europe for people to realise it might of been a bad idea.. some people even seem surprised.

Batiman

Banned
Ah, "gas the jews" is business as usual then, we should just ignore it.
Did I say we should ignore it? It’s just always been normal sadly. Same with Jews chanting death to arabs. It literally is business as usual. But go ahead and ban me because I mentioned a mutual hatred.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom