• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hamas terrorists infiltrated Israel. 1400+ killed, 2400+ wounded, 240+ abducted. Israel declares war

Status
Not open for further replies.

hyperbertha

I do wonder, where did Antisemitism originate and why the hatred of Jews? That’s what I’ve been wondering.

I know Islamophobia’s main roots are associated with terrorism.
'antisemitism' in this context is just a bunch of muslim supporters unhappy israel doesn't kneel to middle east land grab attempts. They don't want a non muslim state to exist in their headquarters region.

Reactions: Dis

EviLore

Expansive Ellipses
Staff Member
Another badass account of survival.

UfZUdaH.png

sSnkFkN.png

g0o8ADZ.jpg

5yQZmNg.jpg

kl9GFxG.jpg

(Truck of Hamas terrorists is used for reference, not necessarily the one that attacked him)

CFjNLTH.jpg

Multiple gunshot wounds, blown out tires, and 100 bullet holes in his car. Survived.

Edit: video

Last edited:

DeafTourette

Perpetually Offended
I hope that the Palestinian people will be largely safe... I don't give a fuck if this is war... No one is calling for Israel to sit on their hands and let Hamas roll over them. I'm not talking about Hamas...

For the Palestinians that have been able to escape, I hope they found safety. For the ones stuck in Gaza, I hope they find safety from the bombings and Hamas and the coming ground offensive.

I think it's sick for anyone to advocate for the decimation of Palestinians as I've seen in this thread. Two wrongs don't make a right. I have trust in the IDF ... Not so much government leadership... Bibi is trying to stay in power.... He is NOT Israel.

hyperbertha

Hamas in rare English ‘press conference’ as it tries to counter global condemnation

Hamas leaders: "Listen, fellas, make sure you don't kill any civvies!"

Hamas terrorists: "Instructions unclear, shot, raped, and beheaded 1000+ innocent civilians including babies. Please advise!"

I dunno, guys, sounds a little suspect. Could it be that these evil fucks are finally starting to comprehend the righteous wrath that is going to come down on their heads?
Sounds reasonable to me. I mistake club goers at my area for sleeping soldiers all the time.

bbmcgee

Banned
I hope that the Palestinian people will be largely safe... I don't give a fuck if this is war... No one is calling for Israel to sit on their hands and let Hamas roll over them. I'm not talking about Hamas...

For the Palestinians that have been able to escape, I hope they found safety. For the ones stuck in Gaza, I hope they find safety from the bombings and Hamas and the coming ground offensive.

I think it's sick for anyone to advocate for the decimation of Palestinians as I've seen in this thread. Two wrongs don't make a right. I have trust in the IDF ... Not so much government leadership... Bibi is trying to stay in power.... He is NOT Israel.
Who has said there should be decimation of Palestinians?

My stance and I felt most in here are agreeing is that the well being of the Palestinians is not Israel's responsibility. They are at war and they have the right to attack their enemies. Innocents will die, that's how it is in war. The blame lies with the nazi thugs that mass murdered jews last weekend.

Last edited:

ULTROS!

People seem to like me because I am polite and I am rarely late. I like to eat ice cream and I really enjoy a nice pair of slacks.
I feel like it’s just Indonesia and Malaysia, the only Muslim majority countries in SEA, that haven’t done big protests about this yet.

eNT1TY

A lot of the Palestinian people make it hard to make a distinction between Hamas and themselves. If the sole mentality for their prosperity (as is demonstrated by the seemingly irreversible indoctrination of their children right up to their grandmothers) is for the complete eradication of the Jewish people and their legacy they are just future combatants. When a mother regales their 5 year old child with fables of glorious martyrdom in service "the cause" there is a good chance that sentiment is mirrored by their teachers, their spiritual leaders, and their neighbors and peers. The side of the population that may not harbor that mentally are doing effectively nothing to combat that sentiment so they are passively enabling a dangerous philosophy that can ONLY bear fruit with violence, they will NEVER be sufficiently equipped to withstand the consequences of that violence. Israel is done waiting for the good people of Palestine to urge, compel, or plea for the rest to abandon their fantasy of genocide. The inaction of good people in the presence of evil has consequences, they are suffering those consequences right now and it is horrifying.

EviLore

Expansive Ellipses
Staff Member

A Minnesota native who had protested Israeli military action in Gaza and her husband — the son of Holocaust survivors- — were murdered by Hamas terrorists in a kibbutz near the Gaza border that has become synonymous with the militants’ atrocities.

Cindy Flash, 67, and Igal Flash, 66, were killed inside a safe room at their home in Kfar Aza — a pastoral farming community that was turned into a sprawling slaughterhouse Saturday

DareDaniel

Banned
That's because you must understand it first. You can either go to a muslim country, visit some mosques and interact with the people inside or you can stay at home all day looking at grotesque videos and blaming islam for that shit because that's what twitter told you to do. I'll admit that the first option requires you to have money and be open-minded, so it's just not for everyone.😉

Yet 99.9% of the time all we hear terrorists yell is Alluah Ahkbar.

Sorry if that fact bothers you or anyone.
Same goes for non-religious people who say "OMG!" or "JESUS CHRIST!" all the time.
Don't worry, it doesn't bother me. LOL.

DeafTourette

Perpetually Offended
Who has said there should be decimation of Palestinians?

My stance and I felt most in here are agreeing is that the well being of the Palestinians is not Israel's responsibility. They are at war and they have the right to attack their enemies. Innocents will die, that's how it is in war. The blame lies with the nazi thugs that mass murdered jews last weekend.
There's been a few who've said that ...

And for ME I reject the excuse "this is war"... Tell that to the Iraqi civvies who had nothing to do with alqaeda or Hussein who lost their lives in the fog of war because of bad Intel or "just didn't care"

Every military has the DUTY to minimize loss of innocent life (meaning non-combatant) ... To just handwave it and say "well that's just war" ... No, I reject that!

And there HAVE been people either outright saying it or intimated it like in the Breaking Points video I shared tonight.

I WILL say we agree that the blame lies with Hamas... With ANYONE who has so much hate in their hearts to want to eradicate a whole group of people (antisemitism at full display) ... But there are those who feel the same about ordinary Palestinians...

It's a cycle that needs to be broken... Hopefully that starts with the END of Hamas!

RJMacready73

Simps for Amouranth
What a dumb fuck post. Most of those 2 billion people are faar faar away isolated from you by military borders in shithole countries. Palestine wants to vaporize Israel, Pakistan wants to vaporize India, iran and afganistan wants to vaporize the western world. If you want to know if Islam is compatible with you, go live as a Christian in a Muslim state.
Went to a street barber up some back alley in Cairo about 10yrs ago, the barbers where all a mixture of Christian and Muslim lads all having the craic, hell I ended up hanging and watching some local team on the telly for a bit after enjoying the banter between them all which was not dissimilar to the way us Prodestant & Catholic close mates get on and rib each other, the vast vast majority are not hard-line head slapping fuckwits out for murder

Situation just keeps getting worse. Dead children count keeps going up. Makes me question the Israeli response. 5 hours left on the countdown for everybody to get out of the north and I’m dreading what happens next.

winjer

Gold Member
Situation just keeps getting worse. Dead children count keeps going up. Makes me question the Israeli response. 5 hours left on the countdown for everybody to get out of the north and I’m dreading what happens next.

If Hamas surrendered to the IDF, all this would end today.
But instead, Hamas is using civilians, women and children, as a shield.
Let's not pretend there is some moral equivalent.

ADiTAR

ידע זה כוח
Hamas can surrender right now, bring back the hostage, and no one would need to die.

Wildebeest

People who say this isn't religious are projecting western secular values on a region where they don't exist. If people take a shit in that region, it is for intensely religious regions. If they yawn or tap their foot, it is because god told them to.

winjer

Gold Member
Bill Maher always got it. He knew PC is going to destroy culture, he was always on the side of Israel.

This was a great episode where he didn't let the Bernie Sanders leftie get a talking point unanswered. And the gay guy there was also another great counter balance.

A great line in the the show, from James Kirchick:
- we need to shut down Harvard University until we figure out what the hell is going on

And he is right. A university should not be spreading antisemitism. It should not be apologizing terrorisms.

ADiTAR

ידע זה כוח
A great line in the the show, from James Kirchick:
- we need to shut down Harvard University until we figure out what the hell is going on

And he is right. A university should not be spreading antisemitism. It should not be apologizing terrorisms.
The Leftie is the reason why the left is so anti-Israel, he actually thinks Israel killed a Martin Luther King?!?! wtf. And his argument that the first Intifada wasn't as bad as the second, my god. How do these people live with these lies. They literally rationalize everything to make it palatable, to say that most Palestinian resistance wasn't violent, I mean, what?!

winjer

Gold Member
The Leftie is the reason why the left is so anti-Israel, he actually thinks Israel killed a Martin Luther King?!?! wtf. And his argument that the first Intifada wasn't as bad as the second, my god. How do these people live with these lies. They literally rationalize everything to make it palatable, to say that most Palestinian resistance wasn't violent, I mean, what?!

It's Cold War Russian propaganda.
These arguments might be relatively new in the USA. But in Europe, the communist parties have been spewing this carp for many decades.
And because Israel is still aligned with the USA and EU, Russia continues to bank on this line of propaganda.

RJMacready73

Simps for Amouranth
Shouldnt you be questioning why Hamas a: launched such a brutal and barbaric attack and b: why they hide amongst civilians instead of Israel's response, which lets be perfectly honest is going to be brutal but Hamas have left them no other option but to meet violence with overwhelming violence.

I genuinely feel for the innocent Palestinian people caught up in this but they "elected" these medieval fundamentalists to run the Gaza strip and they have put up with the fact that there was never any more elections afterwards, all the money poured into Gaza to help them gets diverted to Hamas and still they do nothing, they have allowed this cancer to rot their society and they are now reaping what they sowed, if they truly wanted peace they'd oust Hamas and every other Islamist group that uses them as nothing more than disposable political pawns, it's not the Jews that is keeping them fucked it's Iran, SA, Syria, Iraq etc it's their "Muslim" brothers

cormack12

Gold Member
The worth of the Palestinian lives has been set by Hamas. One Israeli hostage is more important than like 13,000 Palestinian lives. The strikes are nowhere near that number yet.

Hand the hostages back, strikes will stop and the discussions can begin. They might not be good discussions.....but it's a start. When you run over a border killing indiscriminately, raping and beheading children you don't get to set the boundary of trust.

No one wants any civilian as a casualty of any war. But there comes a point/threshold in any conflict where some acts are so barbaric that disproportionate levels of collateral damage are accepted in principle by large swathes of the watching world.

Case in point Medical Director Mahmoud Shalabi, just asked on live TV does he blame the Hamas attack for this. He wouldn't - just started talking about the 70s and said he's happy to die in his home with dignity.

Another interview with random yobs in London asked do they know why these marches are taking place. His answer was to reclaim land. He was asked about how it was related to the Hamas attacks. Didn't even know about them.

The leader of these protests was asked why he is inciting violence by using terrorist terminology (something along the line of turn a flood into a tsunami against the israelis), again ignored the question and said he wants to talk about British complicity.

Which leads me to believe most of these people don't understand why they are on the streets in the first place.
Their protests can't be seen as real if they don't even know what's happened.
Can they be taken as benign and honest if they won't even condemn Hamas publicly?

The pressure on Hamas needs to come from Qatar and Saudi via Iran right now. But we all know a large portion of these hostages are likely already dead and when that comes out there will be no walking it back.

Dr.Morris79

Gold Member
Exactly. I think (If you're old enough, and not a bit of a whimp) you'd have been seeing things all over the old days of the internet, the wild west days. All sorts of war shite, if you were that way inclined, but these things we've all been privy to the last few days.. yeah, this is some deranged shit. It's too much for any civilization to bear..

I've seen some fucked up things in my actual life, but this?

Naa, you fucked up. I won't shed any tears if they vanished tomorrow.

Too many chances. Too much blood shed, it has to end one way or another. Door to door, country to country. Root the cancer out

These pricks crossed too many lines. In Israel, America, UK, France, most western places, even their own..

Fuck em.
Christ, don't drink and Internet 👀

Anyway. Not sure if posted, this man means it.

After what happend, you can't blame him. Just awful all round.

wa600

How come I haven't seen a single person in any of those palestenian demonstrations in western society condemning what hamas did? Why arent they demanding from hamas to return the hostages? Why arent they calling out hamas for using their own population to shield themselves? Why arent they criticizing Egypt for not opening up the borders to gaza?
All I see is cheering these 'freedom fighters' on for their 'heroic' acts and demanding 'free palestine'. If hamas had the means, they would have killed every single Jew in whole Israel last Saturday. And if that happened, these so-called-protestors would even cheer and tell the rest of the world it was the jews own fault for 'stealing' the land from the palestinians. But there never even was a state of palestine to begin with..
And in the rest of the arabic world? Would the people going on the streets 'protesting' even care if the people of Israel werent Jews, but Moslems?

Wildebeest

How come I haven't seen a single person in any of those palestenian demonstrations in western society condemning what hamas did? Why arent they demanding from hamas to return the hostages? Why arent they calling out hamas for using their own population to shield themselves? Why arent they criticizing Egypt for not opening up the borders to gaza?
All I see is cheering these 'freedom fighters' on for their 'heroic' acts and demanding 'free palestine'. If hamas had the means, they would have killed every single Jew in whole Israel last Saturday. And if that happened, these so-called-protestors would even cheer and tell the rest of the world it was the jews own fault for 'stealing' the land from the palestinians. But there never even was a state of palestine to begin with..
And in the rest of the arabic world? Would the people going on the streets 'protesting' even care if the people of Israel werent Jews, but Moslems?
The answer is simple, if ugly. They actually support Hamas because Hamas give them the violence and endless war they crave. They are addicted to the feeling of rage and self-righteous indignation. It makes them feel strong, and condemning Hamas would make them feel weak.

Hamas provides both a reason for joy, when they carry out a mass murder like this and rage when the Israeli response comes.

Before it was Al Qaeda, then ISIS and now Hamas. And in the end it will make little difference, even the Day Of Global Jihad mostly resulted in flags and posters being attacked plus one teacher which could have happened any random day as well when a teacher offended the honor of a student and his religion.

BlueAlpaca

I wonder if either people, Israelis or Palestinians, would relinquish their land if they were offered new and bigger and better ones far away? If a new continent were to rise in the Atlantic (Atlantis?), and it's huge and beautiful and with lots of fertile lands, and the world decided to give it to one of the Palestinians or Israelis on the condition that it's not an extension of their old land and they'll have to never come back and watch the other side take all of the old ones (Israel + Palestinian Territories).

My guess is neither would take the choice, mainly because of religious reasons and vindictive ones - they don't want to see their enemies celebrate victory, even if the new continent is a much better land than Israel/Pal territories.

Personally I'd take the deal and not care.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
An extreme emergency for the Palestinian civilians is setting in. They are running out of fresh water but all attempts for aid are froze up in talks.

deQttA1.jpg

This is an extreme emergency. The entire international community needs to make something work with Israel to get these people aid immediately.

Kenpachii

I wonder if either people, Israelis or Palestinians, would relinquish their land if they were offered new and bigger and better ones far away? If a new continent were to rise in the Atlantic (Atlantis?), and it's huge and beautiful and with lots of fertile lands, and the world decided to give it to one of the Palestinians or Israelis on the condition that it's not an extension of their old land and they'll have to never come back and watch the other side take all of the old ones (Israel + Palestinian Territories).

My guess is neither would take the choice, mainly because of religious reasons and vindictive ones - they don't want to see their enemies celebrate victory, even if the new continent is a much better land than Israel/Pal territories.

Personally I'd take the deal and not care.

That's actually a smart solution.

Last edited:

cormack12

Gold Member
The easier answer is pride. Most of these people took a 'public/social media' stance in 2021 over the Sheikh Jarrah incident and tied it to their 'socials' or progressive identity https://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-57243631

At that time, people nailed their colours to the mast having only a surface understanding of the history. They can't deal with complexity because they only see binary (100% support or 100% opposition). I'm not saying I have an in depth knowledge at all but I have read enough in order to form an opinion and support that opinion like most in this thread. And fill in gaps from others who obviously have a deeper grasp. And I'm happy to have my opinion change over time as the conversation develops.

Fast forward to now and people are entrenched and trapped into supporting their original opinion on the matter because social media makes it even harder for people to admit in the most public arena they may have took a position they were ill informed to. So like meToo and BLM, you have a very fractured protest all shouting for different things - some even paradoxical - but under the banner of something else which seems 'reasonable'.

The question is that how many palestianias that escaped will denounce Hamas rather than become a potential terrorist cell for other islamic group? We saw the video with those muslim women removing posters...And they are not under the oppression by any government.

Same goes for non-religious people who say "OMG!" or "JESUS CHRIST!" all the time.
Don't worry, it doesn't bother me. LOL.
How many people shout "OMG" or "Jesus Christ" when they kill somebody?

An extreme emergency for the Palestinian civilians is setting in. They are running out of fresh water but all attempts for aid are froze up in talks.
Well, maybe if people were protesting against Hamas that was turning water pipes into rocket launchers, I would care. The truth is that nobody wants to help Palestinians and they brought that upon themselves.

Kenpachii

deQttA1.jpg

This is an extreme emergency. The entire international community needs to make something work with Israel to get these people aid immediately.

Should probably have prioritized how to produce food and water over killing jews at school. Specially when those jews are the only ones keeping you alive.

They had all the time in the world to stop radicalizing and get rid of hamas, instead they choose to radicalize even worse and kill the people that kept them alive.

Maybe some muslim country's can step in and provide them food water and shelter. I doubt any western country gives 2 shits at this point.

Last edited:

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
Well, maybe if people were protesting against Hamas that was turning water pipes into rocket launchers, I would care. The truth is that nobody wants to help Palestinians and they brought that upon themselves.
What do the children have to do with that? And if anyone opposed Hamas on it how were they supposed to fight them? Come on, dude.

Maybe some muslim country's can step in and provide them food water and shelter. I doubt any western country gives 2 shits at this point.
The link at the bottom shows that Egypt is trying. They need Israel to allow it to happen.

Last edited:

Kenpachii

What do the children have to do with that? And if anyone opposed Hamas on it how were they supposed to fight them? Come on, dude.

The link at the bottom shows that Egypt is trying. They need Israel to allow it to happen.

Ah didn't read, yea that sounds like a good plan, isreal should let them through for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom