• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hamas terrorists infiltrated Israel. 1400+ killed, 2400+ wounded, 240+ abducted. Israel declares war

Status
Not open for further replies.

TransTrender

Gold Member
Re: Harvard, President Claudine Gay sent an email link to the community with an unlisted youtube video yesterday, but it's been making the rounds on social media today. In the video she calls Harvard campus an absolute free speech zone for even the most outrageous opinions.

I guess she flips a switch and activates Absolute Free Speech when terrorist supporters celebrate mass murder, and flips it back off again when anyone says anything even vaguely politically incorrect.

Other prominent people have been resigning in protest at how she's handled things.

YouTube Dislike addon broke today but it's getting an update.
I want to see that ratio.

DeepEnigma

Gold Member
I'd like to see their proof, personally. People who would indiscriminately murder hundreds of innocents at a music festival would certainly firebomb their own people in a hospital to create propaganda.
I meant a statement that Hamas was committing genocide and "war crimes" last week. Is there one?

They do actually, though not on the recent attacks but rather on their bloody government

So they skipped right over last week, did they? How convenient.

Last edited:

LordOfChaos

It's how you build an army. The old fashioned way.
excited GIF

In Southern Indiana you walk into a WalMart and if you really watch you will see 3-5 people conceal carrying guns and thats the ones I can see because likely they can not see my concealed Hellcat 9MM

Heck I was in Gamestop not overly long ago and a guy walked in wearing 2 open carry pistols one on each hip like a good old fashioned Cowboy

Plus

NGL, gotta respect the hustle.

Winter John

Same... It's heartbreaking and Hamas WILL rue the day they ever adopted this way of thinking and living
When the animals have reached the point where they‘re murdering kids and innocent people, then it seems to me that every nation on the planet should be sending their military in to put an end to the bullshit.

Raven117

That Harvard President is an absolute fool. You want to have free speech, hey man, go for it. But apply it equally or it isn’t free. It’s sanctioned speech.

So Harvard is sanctioning antisemitic speech that actually threatens physical harm to other members of its student body.

Let that all sink in. They are cowards (at best)

Last edited:

DeafTourette

Perpetually Offended
I meant a statement that Hamas was committing genocide and "war crimes" last week. Is there one?

So they skipped right over last week, did they? How convenient.

The article is from last year... And they're not criticizing Israel... They're criticizing Palestinian Authorities:

(Jerusalem) – Palestinian authorities are systematically mistreating and torturing Palestinians in detention, including critics and opponents, Human Rights Watch said today in a parallel report submitted jointly to the United Nations Committee Against Torture with the Palestinian rights group Lawyers for Justice. Torture, both by the Fatah-led Palestinian Authority (PA) in the West Bank and Hamas authorities in Gaza, may amount to crimes against humanity, given its systematic nature over many years.

DragoonKain

Neighbours from Hell
Re: Harvard, President Claudine Gay sent an email link to the community with an unlisted youtube video yesterday, but it's been making the rounds on social media today. In the video she calls Harvard campus an absolute free speech zone for even the most outrageous opinions.

I guess she flips a switch and activates Absolute Free Speech when terrorist supporters celebrate mass murder, and flips it back off again when anyone says anything even vaguely politically incorrect.

Other prominent people have been resigning in protest at how she's handled things.

Weak, mediocre people in charge of prominent institutions.

Raven117

You don't have to be Palestinian to support Palestine. Is everyone who supports Israel an Israeli?
Of course not.

But that doesn’t change my point. Or yours.

Sorry you don’t like that rhetoric, but that’s the very real reality of it right now. Folks outwardly supporting Palestine (especially the state and not the caveat of citizens) is at the very least hold Israel to a different standard than others, and likely, deep down, antisemitic

Makes you tube video about the importance of free speech after years and years of speech censorship on campus...

"Comments are turned off."

LordOfChaos

I've been wondering why we don't see more of this - IDF has air superiority over the area, and it's immediately obvious where these rockets are coming from upon launch. You'd think they would have aircraft loitering and ready to immediately target these areas.

Is there not a bunch of this? Many of the bombings are going after such quick launch platforms and Hamas hiding behind hospitals and shit

bbmcgee

Banned
I'm so tired of the antisemitism/islamophobia buzz words. You can support the Palestinian cause without being an anti-semite. Likewise, being pro-Israel doesn't make you Islamophobic.

This is the war of victimhood.

There's no reason to think being pro-Israel would make you Islamophobic. Israel doesnt hunt down muslims to mass murder.

However, its not necessarily easy to distinguish concern for Palestinians that stops short of a terrorist organization advancing their cause through indiscriminate violence.

I mentioned this yesterday, but these pro palestinian crowds dont at all seem against Hamas, and many are openly saying they are not. They seem like they are celebrating it without outright saying it.

Of course not.

But that doesn’t change my point. Or yours.

Sorry you don’t like that rhetoric, but that’s the very real reality of it right now. Folks outwardly supporting Palestine (especially the state and not the caveat of citizens) is at the very least hold Israel to a different standard than others, and likely, deep down, antisemitic

There we go...

Truthfully, I support Israel way more than Palestine.

Unfortunately, people wanna use shit leftist ideology, call someone the magic buzz word, and have them tarred and feathered. If some American college kid has a Palestinian flag in his window, or some reporter has a bias, fucking suck it up. This is a foreign war.

Last edited:
There's no reason to think being pro-Israel would make you Islamophobic. Israel doesnt hunt down muslims to mass murder.

However, its not necessarily easy to distinguish concern for Palestinians that stops short of a terrorist organization advancing their cause through indiscriminate violence.

I mentioned this yesterday, but these pro palestinian crowds dont at all seem against Hamas, and many are openly saying they are not. They seem like they are celebrating it without outright saying it.

And I agree with you. There's a lot of hate out there. I have a bunch of Jewish friends since childhood, one of whom who's actually in Israel right now, and boy do they have some choice words for Arabs. Also have heard many Americans over the years say things like I wish they'd just crater it all so we can hit the reset button. That's life.

Israel is likely to take a chunk of Palestine over the course of the next year or so and the legitimacy of it all will be a topic of conversation among reasonable people.

Last edited:

bbmcgee

Banned
And I agree with you. There's a lot of hate out there. I have a bunch of Jewish friends since childhood, one of whom who's actually in Israel right now, and boy do they have some choice words for Arabs. Also have heard many Americans over the years say things like I wish they'd just crater it all so we can hit the reset button. That's life.

Israel is likely to take a chunk of Palestine over the course of the next year or so and the legitimacy of it all will be a topic of conversation among reasonable people.
There's a massive difference between individual jews who dont like Arabs, and the state of Israel's goals as a whole. They are not on a racist quest for genocide. The other side is.

Dr.Morris79

Gold Member
In Southern Indiana you walk into a WalMart and if you really watch you will see 3-5 people conceal carrying guns and thats the ones I can see because likely they can not see my concealed Hellcat 9MM

Heck I was in Gamestop not overly long ago and a guy walked in wearing 2 open carry pistols one on each hip like a good old fashioned cowboys
0PNG9HX.jpg

But honestly. It should be a right. I'd be strapped in bed, don't you worry!

And that man holding flags. Capitalism baby, you gotta love the hustle :messenger_tears_of_joy:

AmuroChan

"Funny" how liberals and era types will deny that Palestinian Hamas terrorists are raping and murdering women, when they are the biggest people reeeeing about "believe all women."

It is entertaining watching how the pro-Israel liberals are dealing with the crazies in their own party that are defending Hamas. The BLM Chicago tweet must have been a huge wake up call to a lot of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom