• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hamas terrorists infiltrated Israel. 1400+ killed, 2400+ wounded, 240+ abducted. Israel declares war

Status
Not open for further replies.

-Zelda-

Banned
FukOrdW.jpg

Do they make bigger mags? gotta allow for missed shots.
We're gonna need a bigger Mag.

richard dreyfuss jaws GIF

DaciaJC

Gold Member
Hamas in rare English ‘press conference’ as it tries to counter global condemnation

Hamas used a rare pre-recorded English language press conference to claim it had given “clear instructions” to its fighters not to target civilians as it sought to counter waves of international condemnation.

Basim Naim, the terrorist group’s head of international relations, insisted its gunmen were “keen to avoid harming civilians” - in an apparent desperate and easily-disproved attempt at media management.

Speaking into four microphones, Naim said on Thursday night that Hamas terrorists had “targeted only Israeli military bases and compounds that were suffocating the people of Gaza for more than 17 years.”

He was accompanied by spokesman Ghazi Hamad. The pair appeared in front of a green screen, with scenes of urban warfare projected onto the backdrop.

Other Hamas officials have claimed the 260 party-goers massacred at the Supernova festival on Saturday may have been mistaken for “resting” soldiers. Earlier in the week senior Hamas leader Moussa Abu Marzouk said that those killed at the Supernova rave may have been mistaken for sleeping Israeli soldiers. Their deaths were a “coincidence”, he told The Economist.

Hamas leaders: "Listen, fellas, make sure you don't kill any civvies!"

Hamas terrorists: "Instructions unclear, shot, raped, and beheaded 1000+ innocent civilians including babies. Please advise!"

I dunno, guys, sounds a little suspect. Could it be that these evil fucks are finally starting to comprehend the righteous wrath that is going to come down on their heads?

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
Hamas in rare English ‘press conference’ as it tries to counter global condemnation

Hamas terrorists: "Instructions unclear, shot, raped, and beheaded 1000+ innocent civilians including babies. Please advise!"

I dunno, guys, sounds a little suspect. Could it be that these evil fucks are finally starting to comprehend the righteous wrath that is going to come down on their heads?
Yeah they are realizing they’re gonna die.

ReBurn

Gold Member
KjSZ3xN.png

Uh oh lads. What's the over under our boy's going to get banned for daring to ask this question?
Will at minimum get a threadban for ignoring how the mods told everyone to think in their rules on the first post, but likely a perm for "incendiary language" or "incitement" since none of those retards are able to take responsibility for their own feelings.

Raven117

There we go...

Truthfully, I support Israel way more than Palestine.

Unfortunately, people wanna use shit leftist ideology, call someone the magic buzz word, and have them tarred and feathered. If some American college kid has a Palestinian flag in his window, or some reporter has a bias, fucking suck it up. This is a foreign war.
I’m really confused at your point.

EviLore

Expansive Ellipses
Staff Member

"
A Muslim female student at Las Positas College in California aggressively charges at a Jewish student standing with an Israel flag and starts screaming at her "my name is Arzel Mohamed ... you guys are f*cking Nazis, you're f*cking disgusting, f*cking Nazis ... yahoodi sharmuta (Jewish whore)".
"

"Nobody's killing Jews"

Phew, it was all a false alarm then, good to know.

ULTROS!

People seem to like me because I am polite and I am rarely late. I like to eat ice cream and I really enjoy a nice pair of slacks.
Era is so weird and contrarian: they’re hyperfocusing on IDF but not really discussing about the day of jihad thing, attacks on Jews in Europe, and Era is even questioning the baby killings and kidnappings by Hamas are true, etc.

I really think Era is being antisemitic and Nazi now because they’re losers and want to be contrarian to what normal people think.

ReBurn

Gold Member

"
A Muslim female student at Las Positas College in California aggressively charges at a Jewish student standing with an Israel flag and starts screaming at her "my name is Arzel Mohamed ... you guys are f*cking Nazis, you're f*cking disgusting, f*cking Nazis ... yahoodi sharmuta (Jewish whore)".
"

"Nobody's killing Jews"

My question is how did someone dumb enough to call a Jew a Nazi get accepted to college? Did she get in on the short bus program?

Dice

"
"

"Nobody's killing Jews"

Calling a Jew a Nazi... specifically after more civilian Jews were just killed than any time since the holocaust... by the people she is identifying with... then calling the Jews genocidal... then denying anyone was killed.

That is quite a string of things to so deliberately attach her name. Besides the hateful nature, I can see it costing her a lot of opportunities just for being such a dumbass. Well have fun in your future career in an Arab grocery store, I guess, Arzel Mohamed.

Madflavor

Era is so weird and contrarian: they’re hyperfocusing on IDF but not really discussing about the day of jihad thing, attacks on Jews in Europe, and Era is even questioning the baby killings and kidnappings by Hamas are true, etc.

I really think Era is being antisemitic and Nazi now because they’re losers and want to be contrarian to what normal people think.

They're focusing 100% on the Gaza siege and civilians being killed over there. Which yeah fair enough, it's a shitty fucking situation where there's unnecessary bloodshed all around. I've already chimed in about the fucked up situation about the hospitals over there.

But any news about humanitarian crimes being committed by Hamas and Palestinians are almost completely absent over on Era, and that's what's raising an eyebrow on my end. We've already seen many of the "woke progressive crowd" act like Nazi scum these past fews days, and Era being Era, I do believe where there's smoke there's fire.

Meicyn

Gold Member

"
"

"Nobody's killing Jews"

Worth noting that this is the inevitable result of heavy social media in younger demographics. The algorithm keeps you in certain bubbles, so the information you get will be tailored accordingly. If you’re in on the anti-Israeli train for the past decade, of course you won’t see what happened with the slaughter of Israeli civilians; such info will have been filtered out.

I actually believe that girl genuinely believes what she is saying, because that’s the soup she swims in. She undoubtedly has not seen any of the video footage or photos, and she probably won’t see them anytime soon because her Tiktok feed won’t feature any of it.

DeafTourette

Perpetually Offended

Hamas Leader: "Yeah, they thought they were resting soldiers... Who were dancing.... To loud music... And not in any uniforms..."

Idiots: " Totally believable "

hyperbertha

Well I hope at one point you realize 2 billion people are not your enemy (if they were you would already be dead, quite frankly). 99.9% of them do not care about you and the actual violent ones are a hundred times more likely to kill other muslims than do anything to you.
What a dumb fuck post. Most of those 2 billion people are faar faar away isolated from you by military borders in shithole countries. Palestine wants to vaporize Israel, Pakistan wants to vaporize India, iran and afganistan wants to vaporize the western world. If you want to know if Islam is compatible with you, go live as a Christian in a Muslim state.

EviLore

Expansive Ellipses
Staff Member
Worth noting that this is the inevitable result of heavy social media in younger demographics. The algorithm keeps you in certain bubbles, so the information you get will be tailored accordingly. If you’re in on the anti-Israeli train for the past decade, of course you won’t see what happened with the slaughter of Israeli civilians; such info will have been filtered out.

I actually believe that girl genuinely believes what she is saying, because that’s the soup she swims in. She undoubtedly has not seen any of the video footage or photos, and she probably won’t see them anytime soon because her Tiktok feed won’t feature any of it.
Very plausible. Most young people have no idea they're stuck in algorithmic bubbles on TikTok and Instagram, and, well, she doesn't sound bright.

ULTROS!

People seem to like me because I am polite and I am rarely late. I like to eat ice cream and I really enjoy a nice pair of slacks.
Very plausible. Most young people have no idea they're stuck in algorithmic bubbles on TikTok and Instagram, and, well, she doesn't sound bright.

I won’t be surprised if the cause of WWIII will be from… the TikTok brain.

Northeastmonk

Gold Member
No one has explained to me who the Zionist Extremist are. I don’t have a good group to discuss this with and my family says it’s depressing to discuss. I tried to research it and I could not find any information on any extremist groups from Israel.

MrA

Calling a Jew a Nazi... specifically after more civilian Jews were just killed than any time since the holocaust... by the people she is identifying with... then calling the Jews genocidal... then denying anyone was killed.

That is quite a string of things to so deliberately attach her name. Besides the hateful nature, I can see it costing her a lot of opportunities just for being such a dumbass. Well have fun in your future career in an Arab grocery store, I guess, Arzel Mohamed.
gets more insane as nothing about Hamas is incompatible with the actual nazis

LordOfChaos

"
"

"Nobody's killing Jews"

>is Jewish
"Nazi"
Confused Rooster Teeth GIF by Achievement Hunter

BlackTron

These events have really been a catalyst bringing out the true colors of people at every level. Polarizing, but in a way that sifts out and identifies crazies definitively.

People love to bicker over their issues but when you've become a baby-killing apologist what left is there to argue about? Any half sane person has simply seen enough that you even went there.

I get that people like era members largely do this due to their own issues, so they become part of the hive-mind in exchange for the identity they get from it. So is there any cause in the entire world that's more important than your precious reassurance chamber? You will even trample over the memory of dead babies to ensure you get your regular dopamine hits because you Belong™?

That is just pure unbridled selfishness. It's impossible to have any genuine self-respect while participating in that.

bbmcgee

Banned
They're focusing 100% on the Gaza siege and civilians being killed over there. Which yeah fair enough, it's a shitty fucking situation where there's unnecessary bloodshed all around. I've already chimed in about the fucked up situation about the hospitals over there.

But any news about humanitarian crimes being committed by Hamas and Palestinians are almost completely absent over on Era, and that's what's raising an eyebrow on my end. We've already seen many of the "woke progressive crowd" act like Nazi scum these past fews days, and Era being Era, I do believe where there's smoke there's fire.
Its the whole 'poor browns vs rich whites' narrative that they adhere too without any critical thought. They can't see it any other way

EviLore

Expansive Ellipses
Staff Member
No one has explained to me who the Zionist Extremist are. I don’t have a good group to discuss this with and my family says it’s depressing to discuss. I tried to research it and I could not find any information on any extremist groups from Israel.
Most Jewish people are Zionists, which just means they’re in favor of a Jewish homeland rather than being at the whims of other groups who sometimes randomly decide that genocide would be cool.

There’s a world full of countries for Christians and Muslims. The single Jewish one would not exist without continuing to put up a strong defense. Everyone would simply be murdered. This has been attempted multiple times by the Arab world since the formation of modern Israel. Fortunately Jewish people are quite competent and have good friends.

ULTROS!

I’ve never heard of Zionist extremists to be honest. In the current state of things the very visible ones are Christian and Islamic extremists.

hyperbertha

Yea I don't believe this. Human nature is such that it tunes out any and all contradicting evidence to your hardcore beliefs. Most people are also highly hypocritical and selfish to the point they'll still accuse israel of being nazis despite having the exact opposite proof thrusted at their face.

Northeastmonk

Gold Member
Most Jewish people are Zionists, which just means they’re in favor of a Jewish homeland rather than being at the whims of other groups who sometimes randomly decide that genocide would be cool.

There’s a world full of countries for Christians and Muslims. The single Jewish one would not exist without continuing to put up a strong defense. Everyone would simply be murdered. This has been attempted multiple times by the Arab world since the formation of modern Israel. Fortunately Jewish people are quite competent and have good friends.
My wife brought that up, but she wouldn’t explain. She’s from Russia. Which tbh I can’t discuss a whole lot with her. She has a colleague she speaks to, he’s married has two kids, one is about to join the IDF. They’re worried sick about him going over for training, but he’s old enough to make that choice for himself. I’m not close to him, but he mowed my yard when I broke my toe. Nice kid.

LordOfChaos

These kids weren't taught by some tiktok algorithm, or later in life by some radical college professor. Their parents taught them. It's what much of the Muslim world believes. Again this is not a surprise to some of us, but comes as a shock to a lot of the largely white western world that thinks everyone thinks like them.

Last edited:

StreetsofBeige

Gold Member
These kids weren't taught by some tiktok algorithm, or later in life by some radical college professor. Their parents taught them. It's what much of the Muslim world believes. Again this is not a surprise to some of us, but comes as a shock to a lot of the largely white western world that thinks everyone thinks like them.

it's going to be a combination of lot of factors, but IMO it's bad parents and bad government/schooling s the main culprits.

Thats why when it comes to haters and religious nuts, it starts young. I dont think too many normal people convert to hatred when they got a normal FT job and a family in their 30s.

By that time it's way too late for any terror sects to convert because they got other things to worry about and they'll think they are all crazy losers with nothing better else to do in life.

But if you hit them young (government propaganda and parents who dont give a shit or are wackos themselves) it makes it easier for someone to accept craziness if theyve been learning it since grade school.

EviLore

Expansive Ellipses
Staff Member
My wife brought that up, but she wouldn’t explain. She’s from Russia. Which tbh I can’t discuss a whole lot with her. She has a colleague she speaks to, he’s married has two kids, one is about to join the IDF. They’re worried sick about him going over for training, but he’s old enough to make that choice for himself. I’m not close to him, but he mowed my yard when I broke my toe. Nice kid.
Yeah. Everyone steps up at a time like this. It's like how things were during WW2 for Americans. Here in the States now we have a professional army, essentially a warrior caste, and we have such technological and military superiority that we don't end up thinking much of it when we go to war, relatively speaking.

Not so for Israelis. It's a small country surrounded by enemies, so there's no such luxury. The IDF is largely comprised of regular people from all walks of life. Hundreds of thousands of people are going to put on a uniform and put their lives on the line to safeguard the country. Many have already died this week, and a great many more will die in the fighting to come.

It's worth it because the full weight of history sits on your shoulders at a time like this, not just the horrific events of the past weekend. But I hope your colleague's kid stays safe and makes it back.

Meicyn

Gold Member

I’m not talking about her upbringing, I’m talking about her denial of Israeli citizens being killed. I genuinely believe she is sincere in her belief that Jews aren’t being killed because she probably hasn’t seen it, likely since most folks in her age group get their news from social media. I know at that age, I didn’t watch news either, at least until 9/11 happened. Social media tailors content and tends to cull opposing views or graphic material.

Yea I don't believe this. Human nature is such that it tunes out any and all contradicting evidence to your hardcore beliefs. Most people are also highly hypocritical and selfish to the point they'll still accuse israel of being nazis despite having the exact opposite proof thrusted at their face.
Maybe. We don’t truly know what this girl is exposed to, though given her decision to broadcast her real name, I anticipate she may be inundated with graphic photos and footage soon enough.

Dice

Its the whole 'poor browns vs rich whites' narrative that they adhere too without any critical thought. They can't see it any other way
And just in general all media being obsessed with underdog/resistance movements. Simply calling themselves a resistance movement probably got a lot of people to look at it like The Hunger Games or something.

Some facts:

Last edited:

SlimySnake

Flashless at the Golden Globes
yes, its damage control. they didnt realize this could end up in an invasion. they thought it would be a fun little excursion and the 100+ hostages would buy them goodwill. they ae now realizing that they are about to be wiped off the fucking planet once in for all.

I see Bill Maher saying we shouldnt make the same mistakes we made after 9/11 and should exercise caution. I agree on the first point. Hard disagree on the second. Lets make sure Hamas is wiped out for good unlike the Taliban and Bin Laden who was allowed to escape. Go in and finish the job. Then get to work on the Denazification of Palestenians. Or this will happen again in 10 years. It wont be Hamas, it will just be another terrorist offshoot from young Palestinian men.

ULTROS!

I do wonder, where did Antisemitism originate and why the hatred of Jews? That’s what I’ve been wondering.

I know Islamophobia’s main roots are associated with terrorism.

TransTrender

Gold Member
I shouldn't be surprised by shit like this...

Did somebody hack the NBC account?
How were they able to get this far off the reservation?

I do wonder, where did Antisemitism originate and why the hatred of Jews? That’s what I’ve been wondering.

I know Islamophobia’s main roots are associated with terrorism.
Scapegoats and struggle pyramids?
It's everyone else's fault but my own?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom