• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hamas terrorists infiltrated Israel. 1400+ killed, 2400+ wounded, 240+ abducted. Israel declares war

Status
Not open for further replies.

laynelane

Hilarious. Training personnel to get them ready for war and be effective on the field is a long process. Otherwise you’re shipping meat (see: Russia). If they’re actively recruiting now, they’re already unprepared.

I wonder if people are signing up or if at least some are seeing this as the callous disregard for their lives that it is.

ThisIsMyDog

Hilarious. Training personnel to get them ready for war and be effective on the field is a long process. Otherwise you’re shipping meat (see: Russia). If they’re actively recruiting now, they’re already unprepared.
They could just want to send them to Lebanon to join Hezbollah meat grinder, I still do not think they want to be involved directly.

Wildebeest

Iran was known for human wave attacks in the Iran-Iraq war.

EviLore

Expansive Ellipses
Staff Member
France should show strength and also send some navy force, if they have any.
They have this petit jouet

QGe2O4T.jpg

ADiTAR

ידע זה כוח
Might have to dust off my Freedom Toast and Freedom Fries maker and restore them to glory!

Not that it's 100% sure what will happen if European powers start blowing dust and rust off their weapons again (history ain't kind in that respect) it's nice to see some countries waking up.
I really feel that if Israel falls, the West will be next. They already have an inner enemy that's growing.

jason10mm

Gold Member
Watching, of all things, MSNBC coverage and they are doing a pretty good job making sure they call Hamas "terrorists", highlighting how Hamas is hindering any Palestinian compliance with IDF evacuations, and framing the Israeli response as controlled and measured but extremely difficult with inevitable civilian casualties. Good call backs to all the times Palestinians butchered random non-military Israelis (like the Olympics in the 60's) as well as the threat Hezbollah presents to show Israel is a nation surrounded.

LordOfChaos

Biden should just show them this yt link

music in this is so cool

Crazy that the stealth of these F117s (40 years old) is almost undefeated in any country except more planes by the US itself. Maaaybe the Chinese J20 is getting there, but the F117 is still expected to have a lower RCS. And the 25 year old F22, totally undefeated in stealth for sure. The Russian Su-57 only looks to get in late fourth gen like last block F18/Rafale range at maybe .5m2.

Alexander-Boreham-F-117-2.jpg

In consumer technology nothing works like that, going unbeaten for 25, 40 years, but in nation state level projects I guess it does. UFO materials reverse engineering may or may not help.

Last edited:

Nobody_Important

“Aww, it’s so...average,” she said to him in a cold brick of passion
Crazy that the stealth of these F117s (40 years old) is almost undefeated in any country except more planes by the US itself. Maaaybe the Chinese J20 is getting there, but the F117 is still expected to have a lower RCS. And the 25 year old F22, totally undefeated in stealth for sure. The Russian Su-57 only looks to get in late fourth gen like last block F18 range.

In consumer technology nothing works like that, going unbeaten for 25, 40 years, but in nation state level projects I guess it does. UFO materials reverse engineering may or may not help.
Still one of the sickest looking vehicles mankind has ever created.

hyperbertha

Crazy that the stealth of these F117s (40 years old) is almost undefeated in any country except more planes by the US itself. Maaaybe the Chinese J20 is getting there, but the F117 is still expected to have a lower RCS. And the 25 year old F22, totally undefeated in stealth for sure. The Russian Su-57 only looks to get in late fourth gen like last block F18/Rafale range at maybe .5m2.

Ufo materials?

Havoc2049

According to this report, US Special Forces are already on the ground. The title of the video is a little click-bait-ish, but that's the way of the world these days. I wouldn't be surprised, as US aircraft are already running surveillance sorties.

Last edited:

BlackTron

According to this report, US Special Forces are already on the ground. The title of the video is a little click-bait-ish, but that's the way of the world these days. I wouldn't be surprised, as US aircraft are already running surveillance sorties.

This video really conveyed just how thorough they are being to get every last terrorist, not just in Palestine but everywhere in the region. While apparently trying to get the first 90% of them within a week.

It's nice to see some fucking balls to get something done.

Last edited:

LordOfChaos

This video really conveyed just how thorough they are being to get every last terrorist, not just in Palestine but everywhere in the region. While apparently trying to get the first 90% of them within a week.

It's nice to see some fucking balls to get something done.

It makes sense that they're doing a thorough sweep before a ground invasion. Still feels a lot like trap and if Hamas planned the attack for at least 2 years I'm positive they knew of this possible response and have some ground game planned.

Still worried about if that means Hezbollah on the other side getting involved once Israel is drawn into a ground quagmire in Gaza.

BlackTron

It makes sense that they're doing a thorough sweep before a ground invasion. Still feels a lot like trap and if Hamas planned the attack for at least 2 years I'm positive they knew of this possible response and have some ground game planned.

Still worried about if that means Hezbollah on the other side getting involved once Israel is drawn into a ground quagmire in Gaza.

First, I quoted the wrong video, I fixed it but the context I created for your reply was all wrong -sorry.

That said, I don't think they were prepared for this response or thought the risk of it was high. If you haven't, watch the vid I actually meant to quote

Darkmakaimura

Can You Imagine What SureAI Is Going To Do With Garfield?
I'm hearing people say on Twitter that Israel lied about the 40 beheaded babies? Any truth in that?

DeafTourette

Perpetually Offended
Haha no chance. Remember how they freaked out when a couple dozen immigrants got bused to Martha's Vineyard.

I remember the story you're referencing but you're remembering wrong, I think.

What I remember is people treating them with kindness and making sure they went to where they were supposed to go. The law said they had to go to certain facilities to be processed. Instead of just bussing them to somewhere with nothing, they made sure they understood and even arranged for them to have representation when they arrived.

hyperbertha

They've started hiding behind the AI misinformation bullshit. From now on every piece of media contrary to the narrative is going to be some deepfake/generated video.

DeafTourette

Perpetually Offended
I figured as much. I even saw at least one right winger claim that Israel is lying about it. Where the hell are they getting that from?

Probably from Israel, US, press all saying they can't independently corroborate it. No pictures or video... Even though it'd help the cause of the west to show Hamas are horrible monsters

Sgt.Asher

I figured as much. I even saw at least one right winger claim that Israel is lying about it. Where the hell are they getting that from?
It's anti-Isreal people trying to make hamas seem like freedom fighters. I've mostly been seeing it from the loony left, something about "this is what de-colonization looks like." Then when they are cornered they use a motte and bailey, "oh I support Gaza".

That's my two cents anyway, but I'm just some random guy on the internet.

They were unverified based on the testimony of "an Israeli soldier" when media were allowed in the kibbutz. Ultimately it doesn't matter because children were killed, beheaded or not, but it does expose medias bias to jump and run with a story.

ADiTAR

ידע זה כוח

They were unverified based on the testimony of "an Israeli soldier" when media were allowed in the kibbutz. Ultimately it doesn't matter because children were killed, beheaded or not, but it does expose medias bias to jump and run with a story.
It is confirmed by the Jerusalem Post, and I also heard a guy from Zaka (which is the organization in Israel that identify the bodies) who said that's what they saw. They also saw a pregnant mother shot in the head and her belly open and a baby still attached to the umbilical cord stabbed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom