• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hearthstone |OT10| Ultimate Infuriation

Even without premium membership, which I agree is a tad expensive to be a monthly subscription, there is really a ton of information there and the presentation of the data is just streets ahead. Click on an archetype and it gives the information about the archetype's core cards, popular tech choices, and less popular tech choices, amongst many other things including lists.

You can even go into the match ups tab and add custom popularity weights.

For example, I put in 50% tempo rogue, 30% priest, and filled in like 5 other slots, and it says token shaman is the best for me. So if I am going into a tournament or particular local meta with a ton of tempo rogue and priest, it says to play token shaman.

wiibomb

So what is the tempo rogue build?

there are several, all revolve around keleseth currently, even if keleseth isn't an essential tool to the deck. (although keleseth hugely boost the winrate if played early)

I am currently running this elemental tempo rogue deck, it has very decent winrate and tempo, but it isn't as good as the list with leeroy (I'm not running that list because I still don't have leeroy)

This keleseth paladin list is very strong. I'm 16-2 with it from rank 16->9 over 2 days (I've only played HS 2 days this month so far).

Code:
### Tirth Keleseth STR
# Class: Paladin
# Format: Standard
# Year of the Mammoth
#
# 2x (1) Abusive Sergeant
# 2x (1) Acherus Veteran
# 2x (1) Argent Squire
# 2x (1) Blessing of Might
# 2x (1) Fire Fly
# 1x (1) Patches the Pirate
# 2x (1) Righteous Protector
# 2x (1) Southsea Deckhand
# 1x (2) Prince Keleseth
# 2x (3) Divine Favor
# 2x (3) Rallying Blade
# 2x (3) Small-Time Recruits
# 1x (3) Wickerflame Burnbristle
# 2x (4) Blessing of Kings
# 2x (4) Dread Corsair
# 2x (4) Truesilver Champion
# 1x (6) Sunkeeper Tarim
#
AAECAZ8FBJG8Ary9ArnBApziAg1G8gGnBdQF9QXPBu4GrwfZrgK6vQLrwgLjywKVzgIA
#
# To use this deck, copy it to your clipboard and create a new deck in Hearthstone

It's a fun deck too. I am happy I am getting use out of my small time recruits, something I crafted back in MSG! lol

And tarim is so strong here... like wow.

Forgot to mention, not my list. Love it though!

T

thepotatoman

Unconfirmed Member

It is unfortunate to see a Hydra off a firelands portal and two polymorphs against your heavy hand in arena.

I do think Drakonid Operative would have been the better pick from Netherspite Historian, since your hand was already heavy and had a dragon in it. Instead of your plan to play a 6/5 minion next turn, you'd be able to play a 5/6, have 2 free mana to hero power or play a top deck, and a card that might have changed the whole game.

And for this game, a heal and extra health on turn 7 alone would have changed the entire game. Maybe even win it for you depending on what his unknown cards were.

TankUP

Got my stats email. Really didn't want a reminder of last season, lol.

527d03fcf7fdda4eb63da012e266c597.png

20ec66e48963671f8dcf9d4a5b62d9d0.png

9040d3b8044d17d0e1ab5a752625e4ab.png

Kind of insulted they included tavern brawl stats. Do I really need to not do quests in tavern brawl? I didn't do anything else more noteworthy than that?

scarlet

I guess you got your wins in a better order than I did, since you had a good season and I did not, and we won an equal amount of games.

Getting rank 1 isn't easy, it's still a good season. If you can reach rank 1, you can reach Legendary

you got from rank 3 to 1 in a pretty short time span, sounded like a good season.

I only got there with a boatload of luck last week.

Indeed. I took almost 2 weeks of break and just playing for daily quest. When I got back, it took me 3 days from rank 4 to Legendary, but it's because most opponents I faced were playing tempo rogue, and it's a good match up for my priest.

ZealousD

Makes world leading predictions like "The sun will rise tomorrow"
I had three things related to me stomping people with Paladin in the blood magic brawl and something that told me I did 28 daily quests. Super exciting, lol.

Bunga

This keleseth paladin list is very strong. I'm 16-2 with it from rank 16->9 over 2 days (I've only played HS 2 days this month so far).

Code:
### Tirth Keleseth STR
# Year of the Mammoth
#
# 2x (1) Acherus Veteran
# 2x (1) Argent Squire
# 2x (1) Fire Fly
# 1x (2) Prince Keleseth
# 2x (3) Divine Favor
# 2x (3) Rallying Blade
# 2x (4) Dread Corsair
# 1x (6) Sunkeeper Tarim
#
#
# To use this deck, copy it to your clipboard and create a new deck in Hearthstone

It's a fun deck too. I am happy I am getting use out of my small time recruits, something I crafted back in MSG! lol

Any ideas on replacement for Wickerflame? I packed Keleseth earlier this week and don't play Rogue which seems to be the only class that includes him at mo.

Fewr

Code:
### Tirth Keleseth STR
# Year of the Mammoth
#
# 2x (1) Acherus Veteran
# 2x (1) Argent Squire
# 2x (1) Fire Fly
# 1x (2) Prince Keleseth
# 2x (3) Divine Favor
# 2x (3) Rallying Blade
# 2x (4) Dread Corsair
# 1x (6) Sunkeeper Tarim
#
#

Oh man, I've got everything to try this deck, except... Keleseth himself haha. I'll buy some more packs next month.

Nope, nothing in my spam folder. Is it only a thing in the US region?
I don't think so, no.
I'm in Mex, my account region is Americas and I get those. You get them as long as you check the "I want to receive ads and publicity" thing in the Blizzard account settings... unless you mean Euro and Asian accounts don't get those, but it wouldn't make sense to send them to NA players only.

butts

Code:
### Tirth Keleseth STR
# Year of the Mammoth
#
# 2x (1) Acherus Veteran
# 2x (1) Argent Squire
# 2x (1) Fire Fly
# 1x (2) Prince Keleseth
# 2x (3) Divine Favor
# 2x (3) Rallying Blade
# 2x (4) Dread Corsair
# 1x (6) Sunkeeper Tarim
#
#

9-1 with this deck, I swapped out 1 Acherus Veteran for Shifter Zerus, just for fun plus he draws off small-time recruits. Won a game where he turned into Al’akir on 8 after I drew him on 7.

EmiPrime

It's cute when rogues start emote spamming because they shadow stepped Keleseth twice on turn 2. Like dude, you're in top deck mode now for nearly the whole game and I'm playing priest.

Any ideas on replacement for Wickerflame? I packed Keleseth earlier this week and don't play Rogue which seems to be the only class that includes him at mo.

Seems like you can cut wickerflame for leeroy or perhaps another charge minion. I might cut wickerflame for leeroy. Wickerflame is actually pretty decent though, but that extra reach can help in certain match ups.

9-1 with this deck, I swapped out 1 Acherus Veteran for Shifter Zerus, just for fun plus he draws off small-time recruits. Won a game where he turned into Al’akir on 8 after I drew him on 7.

I think if you cut a card for zerus, which is an interesting tech btw, you cut an abusive sergeant. I think abusive is the weaker card.

rahji

the damn first game I play as a token paladin and I meet a fatigue warrior. fml

edit: just the next I draw my two most expensive cards and patches as my first cards. stupid rng.

wiibomb

so, apparently going by the email sent by blizzard, during the last season I played 476 tavern brawl games..

um... did I ever told you I like tavern brawls?

luoapp

Is this a 2 win Arena deck or did I just get fucked as usual?

[/IMG]https://i.imgur.com/CL639f9.png[/IMG]

The power level of Arena has gone up quite a bit. 2-win may be at the low end, but this deck just isn't exiting. The dragon synergy is almost non-existent, so the Book Wyrm and Historian are pretty much dead cards. Also, you were playing as priest.

ZealousD

Makes world leading predictions like "The sun will rise tomorrow"
that's why I'm so disappointed... a guaranteed legendary has much more value than this golden card pack.

Only if you don't already have all the classic legendaries. If you have all the classic legendaries (like me) then this golden pack might actually be worth more. I can hold onto classic gold cards for nerfs or possible HoF rotations, and in some cases you can actually get more than 400 dust if you disenchant them all.

Pray you get a gold Ice Block.

300 dust minimum seems about what I expected for this. Get an epic (20% apparently), that's 600 minimum.

The OW comparison doesn't realy work because that's not a F2P game.

I'm not that familiar with HotS but all I got from that loot box was some skin for a hero I didn't even own (and a banner and a sound file or something) so this seems automatically better than that, unless you actually got lucky and unlocked a hero.

TankUP

This pack operates independently from ally pity timers, as it's a unique pack type, so for the vast majority of people you're going to get a 300 dust pack. Not too bad for free if you're already a Prime user. Had my hopes up for more but I'm not gonna complain about 300 free dust on each of my accounts.

these greedy bastards at HS..

they aren't going to give us a legendary with the golden classic card pack, it just a regular pack with golden cards...

https://us.battle.net/hearthstone/e...classic-card-pack-with-twitch-prime-10-6-2017
How are they greedy for giving a free golden pack?

Only if you don't already have all the classic legendaries. If you have all the classic legendaries (like me) then this golden pack might actually be worth more. I can hold onto classic gold cards for nerfs or possible HoF rotations, and in some cases you can actually get more than 400 dust if you disenchant them all.

Pray you get a gold Ice Block.
Ooo I have one!

Top Bottom