• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hearthstone |OT3| Preparing for the Ball of Spiders Meta

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZealousD

Makes world leading predictions like "The sun will rise tomorrow"
Holy shit Mech Shaman is the most entertaining deck I've ever played.

Seeing people go full retard every time I drop Fel Reaver never get old.

Whirlwinds going off for no reason, Rogues casting double preps and sapping random minions. Hilarious.

Just don't queue into Freeze Mage.

It's basically an Assassinate with Silence built-in.

It's a hard removal without triggering Deathrattle. Yes, it's utter trash.

It's Blizzard trolling Druid's lack of good hard removal.

Not content with Druids having only shitty cheap hard removal, they gave them shitty expensive hard removal.

I think it's "hard" removal in that it will absolutely remove almost any threat off the board. However, I think it's overpriced. Having said that, making it cheaper seems risky since you could use it to remove taunters / blockers when you combo.

So pretty much good for Sylvanas or a sticky annoying minion like KT or Ysera and nothing else? lol

arimanius

Holy shit Mech Shaman is the most entertaining deck I've ever played.

Seeing people go full retard every time I drop Fel Reaver never get old.

Whirlwinds going off for no reason, Rogues casting double preps and sapping random minions. Hilarious.

I made a mech shaman without fel reavers and its ok. Replaced them with bloodlust and loathe. How do you best face hunters?

I'd be pretty interested to see the effects if Recycle was lowered to 4 mana. Would essentially be a better Sap for 2 more mana and Sap is already undercosted at 2.

ZealousD

Makes world leading predictions like "The sun will rise tomorrow"
So pretty much good for Sylvanas or a sticky annoying minion like KT or Ysera and nothing else? lol

Even with Sylvanas you still lose. You're trading even on that turn and she can always come back.

It does really well against Sneed's or Tirion, I guess? Against anything that doesn't have a deathrattle it's a more expensive and yet worse assassinate.

I'd be pretty interested to see the effects if Recycle was lowered to 4 mana. Would essentially be a better Sap for 2 more mana and Sap is already undercosted at 2.

Recycle would be very strong at 4 mana. Probably slightly better than Polymorph. At 5 mana it's more fair but I'm not convinced it would be played.

Papercuts

fired zero bullets in the orphanage.
Just had a board maxed out on minions, boom bot hit me in the face for 4 and let a mage double fireball me. Cool card.

In other news I opened another legendary, though it's Malygos for the third time. Pls nerf/buff blizzard.

wrongway

Sheesh, this game's extra rough on newbies after a ladder reset. Ten games, ten losses, not one of which was remotely close. If I didn't already suspect a lack of MMR system beyond the visible ladder rank, I'd sure think it now. D:

About how long does it usually take for the veterans to clear out of the bottom of ladder after a reset?

Sheesh, this game's extra rough on newbies after a ladder reset. Ten games, ten losses, not one of which was remotely close. If I didn't already suspect a lack of MMR system beyond the visible ladder rank, I'd sure think it now. D:

About how long does it usually take for the veterans to clear out of the bottom of ladder after a reset?

A week or so. And yeah the ladder is fucked.

How is Handlock fairing these days? Heard it's actually pretty strong now. This is a deck from a few seasons back, still good?

81jgZ5O.png

Darkone

Hey Gaf,

So i decided to come back after a long break and installed the App on the Android but for some reason it started from scratch, where are the cards i collected and levels?
Its not integrated with the Desktop version?

johnsmith

remember me
Hey Gaf,

So i decided to come back after a long break and installed the App on the Android but for some reason it started from scratch, where are the cards i collected and levels?

It is. Are you sure you logged in with the same account?

bjaelke

Hey Gaf,

Did you previously play on the US server?

Tash

A week or so. And yeah the ladder is fucked.

How is Handlock fairing these days? Heard it's actually pretty strong now. This is a deck from a few seasons back, still good?

81jgZ5O.png

Still one of the most used decks I see when playing against Hlocks.

I've tossed so many games playing on the phone app, playing the wrong card by accident.

The pain is real. I drew Dr. Boom by mistake instead of Flamestrike against a Facehunter and lost the game because of it -.-

johnsmith

remember me
I go 5-0, then I get thrown into a god damn meat grinder and proceed to lose 3 in a row to perfect decks against players with perfect rng. Every god damn time.

My fault for playing arena, really. There's no reason to, as all I get from the packs is 40 dust.

Rosenskjold

Well, yeah. Both players get the "defeated" screen (because there's no "draw"), but it doesn't actually count as a loss in arena or constructed afaik.

I see, that was the confusing part for me that it turned up with the "defeat" screen. Strange there's no "draw" screen.

It's Blizzard trolling Druid's lack of good hard removal.

Not content with Druids having only shitty cheap hard removal, they gave them shitty expensive hard removal.

I abandoned Druid in constructed for this reason. When you need to remove an opponent's minion al you can do is pray you have the right minions on the board to trade.

Kornflayx

Pyroblast in Arena is OP. Drafted a shit deck and the last pick was Pyroblast. Proceeded to go 10-3 with Pyroblast winning the last 8 games single handedly.

Xanathus

Don't know if this season is easier or something but I've winstreaked to rank 5 with < 2 hours playing. Maybe it's cos I'm playing Hunter this season SMOrc

I've gotten really poor mage drafts the last 3 times I've been able to pick it (no flamestrikes, very few fireballs/water elementals, maybe one frostbolt across 3 drafts), and usually lost to other mages that did get the money drafts. I feel like it's just karma for attempting to be cancerous. Now I'm back in the gold grind after 3 weeks of being able to do continuous arena.

Fersis

It is illegal to Tag Fish in Tag Fishing Sanctuaries by law 38.36 of the GAF Wildlife Act
Well, alt heroes would open the door to 2 Player Game Modes...
Team A: Hunter & Hunter
Vs
Team B: Hunter & Hunter

Believe.

Dahbomb

Well, alt heroes would open the door to 2 Player Game Modes...
Team A: Hunter & Hunter
Vs
Team B: Hunter & Hunter

Believe.
Get hit by 4 Kill Commands, 4 Quickshots and two hero powers...

I wonder how stuff like Hunter's hero power would work in a 2v2 format. Would it hit all enemy heroes or just one?

clav

Magni confirmed as a new Warrior hero + new hero power animation.

https://twitter.com/hearthstone_de/status/606491142625099777

Hammer time?

FOLoer1.gif

Blizzard put an article up as well.

http://us.battle.net/hearthstone/en/blog/19508175/heroes-emerge-new-hearthstone-heroes-are-coming-6-4-2015

New heroes are $9.99. They come with a special card back.

Sucks that there's no in-game currency equivalent.

Fersis

It is illegal to Tag Fish in Tag Fishing Sanctuaries by law 38.36 of the GAF Wildlife Act
$9.99 for all 9 heroes?
Im in!

It's a cosmetic change... so im cool.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom