• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hearthstone |OT3| Preparing for the Ball of Spiders Meta

Status
Not open for further replies.

johnsmith

remember me
Oh man, she's going to be an awesome streamer.

"In six months she'll be as salty as Reynad. Why should I be as salty as Reynad? He should be as happy as me!"

Just had by far my best arena run. Beat my record 9 wins..

6vXa4Zb.jpg

Not shown: Boulderfist Ogre, Two Fire Elementals, War Golem, and Deathwing

And got these goodies.

I already had a Golden Boom, so this just further prepares me for the Boom nerf. :D

mxgt

Banned
How in the world are these Shaman getting so lucky with the garbage no-draw decks with 3/2 windfury things + two rockbiters in their starting 5 cards time after time, doing like 20+ damage by turn 3? Please, enjoy your wins if the RNG is that tilted in your favor.

shamans always have weee + rockbiter in their opening hand
mages always have frostbolt in their opening hand
warriors always have fiery win axe in their opening hand

every
single
time

shamans always have weee + rockbiter in their opening hand
mages always have frostbolt in their opening hand
warriors always have fiery win axe in their opening hand

every
single
time

and priests always have northshire cleric in their opening hand
and PW:S if they get the coin

Fersis

It is illegal to Tag Fish in Tag Fishing Sanctuaries by law 38.36 of the GAF Wildlife Act
Who's this girl on reynad's stream? So annoying.

Are you talking about mira_hs ?
YOU HATING ON MIRA BRO?

Also, i think that Reynad has the hots for her (Cant blame him though)
She's the whole package:
1) Legend Player
2) Hella cute
3) Russian
4) Hates boob cpm
5) Hates Face hunter

gutshot

Are you talking about mira_hs ?
YOU HATING ON MIRA BRO?

Also, i think that Reynad has the hots for her (Cant blame him though)
She's the whole package:
1) Legend Player
2) Hella cute
3) Russian
4) Hates boob cpm
5) Hates Face hunter

Reynad has the hots for everyone. Dude is thirsty as fuck.

Anilones

First match in Arena up against a Druid with Malygos and Geddon fuck this game, i get fucking Hemet Nessingwary,Rend and Pagle offered.

Maybe it's a good thing I can't spectate you then.

Has anybody else had any issues with spectating others? I'm not getting the option. Is anybody else currently playing on the Europe server that I may spectate?

Im gonna go 0-3 with this deck jesus what a shit draft thx Blizzard for offering me barely any 2s or 4s.

Yep 0-3 jesus what a shit deck and i come up against people with ridiculous decks, fuck this game.

Magnus

I can't count how mnay times this week alone the Turn 8 or 9 Sylvanas + SW:Death combo to Mind Control has come through for me. So many games where I have board control, and the opponent drops some killer minion to try and get it back, leaving it ripe for an MC, thinking they'll be fine till my real MC comes out on turn 10 (which I don't even have in this deck, lol).

Love it.

Maybe it's a good thing I can't spectate you then.

Has anybody else had any issues with spectating others? I'm not getting the option. Is anybody else currently playing on the Europe server that I may spectate?

Try it now i think i messed something up. I didn't have the spectate option ticked on Do'h in my defense i was getting my asskicked by ridiculous decks.

embalm

I was tearing through the ladder last night. An 8 game win streak with Control Warrior. Then a recent opponent added me for his spectate quest. I lost every game he watched me play. I'm positive that he hacked my deck. :)

Has anyone tried the Dragon Warrior variant? What does it do better than typical Control Warrior? What are your preferred cuts to fit in the Dragons and Corruptors?

JesseZao

Right on schedule

Details are vague but the new Tavern Brawl mode seems to be like "Challenge Stone" as I was thinking.
The rules/constraints are different every week and only stays up for a day or so then goes away for a couple of days.
I like that you can challenge your friends to it. Being able to challenge friends to an arena would be cool.

Also, two more alt hero silhouettes

Adding Card Back and Alt Hero Customization to each deck

Nirolak

Mrgrgr
The top one looks like Sylvanas so I think they might be using active cards.

I guess it could be one of the other Windrunner sisters.

Dahbomb

Looks like Blizzard has been talking to Kripp a lot between more Friends in Battle.net and this new Tavern mode. Basically what Kripp wanted eas Hearthstone with some additional modifier rules.

I am HYPED!

ViviOggi

So they actually incorporated that reddit suggestion, cool but no additional deck slots would make it pretty meaningless. Brawl sounds fun although I would have preferred tournament mode for sure.

At least they're doing something

inky

I still don't understand the purpose of new heroes when they don't add any game changing features.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Setting a specific card back to a particular deck is a cool idea. Will make themed decks more appropriate. I'm glad they did it.

gutshot

Also, moving card backs to collection and being able to set card backs for individual decks was such a smart suggestion that had been discussed and mocked up on /r/hearthstone ages ago. Glad it is finally in the game.

Tacitus_

One of the windrunner sisters and... medivh?

UBtJg2P.jpg

And brawl sounds like a mode made for TBs gimmick decks. Sounds cool enough, hope the implementation hits it off.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom