• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hearthstone |OT5| Corrupted Deeprock Salt

Dahbomb

Beat all Heroics.

First deck with Mill Druid.

Second with Fatigue/Druid (didn't use the Coldlight because it buffs his cards)

Third with full Priest control deck (Wild Pyros, double Sheep, double Excavated, double Lightbomb, double Holy Nova, double Auchenai Circle).

I got lucky on my 3rd one because he got a Fel Reaver off of his 4 cost minion and I burnt like 12 of his cards.

Nirolak

Mrgrgr
germanyj9sh0.png

sibarraz

Banned
Sir Finley mrrlgton is an excellent card for aggro shaman

There are 3 powers that had great synergy with this deck

Hunter
Druid (with doomhammer is op)
Warlock

Then, you had paladin and mage as decent powers, with priest, rogue and warrior as not so great powers

But overall you will always get a power better than the original one

Just like Justicar, Finley allows you to hero power, use the card, then hero power again.

Edit: lol lady naz'jar essentially just replaces your board with stronger minions with charge.

Just had an interesting interacting while doing the Hunter challenge but I think it's something kind of known about., at least when it comes to how things play out in order.

Lord Slithers had a Kvaldir Raider up and I put up a Dart Trap. He did his hero power, Dart Trap went off a hit the Raider, putting him at -1 health. He then gained +2/+2 and became a 6/1.

Acinixys

When does wing 3 unlock for EU?

Oh, Friday

Well thats in 40 minutes for me so they better have their fingers on the button!

pantsmith

I had a Deathwing arms race with someone in Tavern Brawl, where we would alternate killing everything with Deathwing.

I got out Deathwinged :(

Playing Shaman against midrange Paladin. Got Sir Finley turn 1 and picked Fireblast. That Paladin didn't have a board for more than one turn for the entire game lol.

Poor Shaman in my last Brawl fought desperately for over 20 turns against my (Rogue's) onslaught of Fjola Lightbane's and Dr. Booms. Used 6! Elemental Destructions to try to hang on. Gang Up is amazing in this brawl, which is probably my favourite design yet. There's quite a lot to get your head round, but it's actually surprisingly deep.

Dragner

Another chapter of Im the player with worst RNG of the game, from the creators of, how to get 2 explosives sheeps and 2 ancient watchers in a row from shredders comes...HOW TO LOSE AN UNLOSABLE GAME!!!!1!!!.

So im facing this secret paladin with my midrange paladin, he starts really agro and I get to stabilize and drop a healbot that gets me into a healthy 20 life. Opponent drops his last 2 cards, 2 piloted shredders and kills my healbot with his last truesilver charge.

I have 2 3/1 keeper of uldamans only and Im going to drop my last card a doctor boom, "ok I kill them first, whats the worst that can happen, and my minions are worst value right now even if he gets something good must be worst than Shredder and play around doomsayer..."

the 2 minions that dropped were direwolf alfa and whirwind zapomatic. His topdeck was blessing of kings.Exactly lethal.

Fuck my life.

Pooya

aaah druid quest and have like little card for druid on this account beside FoN, what do to... well I just play aggro druid see what it's like....

...Disgusting and I don't even have Fel Reavers. I just put two tigers instead lol, decent replacement I guess, more likely to hit face and doesn't fold to bgh. pretty good so far. easy winstreaks.

Opened Eydis Darkbane too, good day overall.

Szadek

KIlled the 2. Heroic boss wiht my unaltered Christmas tree Paladin on my attempt, because the deck is just that balanced.
I didn't even draw that well.

Defeated the 3. boss with a hyper face hunter deck with boar ,archer and bluegrill warrior.

Still one boss left.

IceMarker

I am eating all these shitty Murloc decks alive with Patron Warrior and Tempo Mage, I love it! Wish I had Hungry Crab to tech in for extra punishment!

Szadek

Coming back after a long break. So Warsong got nerfed but Patron Warrior lives on huh? What's the updated list...?
The decklist are farily similar. It's now a midrange deck, instead of a combo deck.
Take out Thaurissan ,warsong and something else for Hellscream, Shredder,Boom and Loatheb.
Something like that.

Alrus

As meh as murloc decks probably still are, it's super fun when you get a perfect curve and get things snowballing.

Szadek

Murlocs have a few really good cards,just not enough. The new spells don't solve that problem and have no place in an aggro deck anyway.
It's also very unlikely that blizzard is going make very expansive murlocs because cards like knight and anyfin can happen exist.
Doesn't fit the theme anyway.

As meh as murloc decks probably still are, it's super fun when you get a perfect curve and get things snowballing.

People still don't play enough murloc mage. Flood board, echo, flood board. Repeat.

Meanwhile brann mech hunter isn't quite working out. The gorilla helps, but card draw just isn't consistent enough. If you do get a good curve it is strong... But if you need a good curve might as well waste it on pure face hunter.

I would love duel tribe cards to solve this problem, like a beast mech. Or heck a pirate dragon.

KuroNeeko

People still don't play enough murloc mage. Flood board, echo, flood board. Repeat.

Meanwhile brann mech hunter isn't quite working out. The gorilla helps, but card draw just isn't consistent enough. If you do get a good curve it is strong... But if you need a good curve might as well waste it on pure face hunter.

I would love duel tribe cards to solve this problem, like a beast mech. Or heck a pirate dragon.

Do you mind posting your list, either here or in private? I've been meaning to try Mech Hunter, Priest, and Druid. Or I could try to come up with my own list and we could compare notes later.

I don't have a lot of experience with face hunter - I usually only play beast hunter.

ZealousD

Makes world leading predictions like "The sun will rise tomorrow"
Tried to do all this shit with crazy removal on heroic Lord Slitherspear. Tried priest, druid, paladin, warior.....

How silly of me.

Just rush him down with Murloc Paladin. Beat him first try after that....

squidyj

Finally got this combo to work with Anyfin Can Happen.... that card is a lot of fun. But I don't know how viable it is in a competitive like rank 10+ deck.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gTdIa5if9eQ

that's actually kind of interesting it's a 2 card otk combo and you can play one of the cards at any time whatsoever in the game. then you just need to survive to turn 10 and draw your other card and you win.

No, it only summons Murlocs that died. I had 7 Murk eye die that game.

oh, no. nevermind, that sucks.

Kumo

that's actually kind of interesting it's a 2 card otk combo and you can play one of the cards at any time whatsoever in the game. then you just need to survive to turn 10 and draw your other card and you win.

oh, no. nevermind, that sucks.

That would be so broken.... just think about it. It would be like FoN + Savage Roar combo but on steroids.

I've actually been working on an Anyfin Can Happen combo deck myself and it can work in essence.

You only run 2 Grimscale Oracles, 2 Warleaders, 2 Bluefin Warriors, and Old Murk-Eye. All together you have a total of 30 damage across two 8 damage Bluefin Warriors and one 14 damage Old Murk-Eye. I almost pulled it off against a Control Warrior but I was dead before I got my final Bluefin Warrior.

I also need a Murlock tracker because even with most of the Murlocs summoned in one turn, you can burst for a lot of damage. The fact it's across multiple minions helps a lot too. It's just getting a good balance between drawing enough and surviving. It'll never be 'viable' since most of the Murloc cards are dead weight on their own.

Papercuts

fired zero bullets in the orphanage.
Is this true?

You play Naga Sea Witch, next turn you play Aviana and then your minions cost 1?

While I haven't seen it, it should work since Aviana going into play would overwrite the effect.

Like if you millhouse then loatheb every spell will cost 5, but if you loatheb then millhouse the opponent spells will all be free.

f0lken

While I haven't seen it, it should work since Aviana going into play would overwrite the effect.

Like if you millhouse then loatheb every spell will cost 5, but if you loatheb then millhouse the opponent spells will all be free.

Oh, a friend of mine is going to be so happy to finally put his golden Aviana to practice (It will probably work in one of 10 games but still he was looking for excuses to use her)

Top Bottom