• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hearthstone |OT5| Corrupted Deeprock Salt

Ladekabel

Decided to do my arena with the crappy Paladin deck I crafted. Optimistic I guessed 3 wins but ended up 1-3. Got 30 gold and an GvG Pack. The pack had an Echo of Medivh and a golden Hemet. So yeah, I could finally craft Sylvanas.

Pretty lucky with the golden legendaries this year. Got a golden Velen in a brawl pack a few months ago, dusted Dr. Boom with him, since I already had Velen. And not a golden Hemet which got turned into Sylvanas. Keep 'em coming!

mxgt

Banned
Warrior kills my Deathlord, he gets Sneed's Shredder from it.

"Heh, Greetings".

I Entomb Sneed's, draw it next turn and eventually get Deathwing from it. He concedes.

I love this card. Had 3 concedes from Paladins today after Entombing Tirion.

jgminto

What's the opinion on the Raptor vs Oil Rogue match-up? It seems like you want to focus on getting the stickiest deathrattles on your Raptors if you can.

Pooya

What's the opinion on the Raptor vs Oil Rogue match-up? It seems like you want to focus on getting the stickiest deathrattles on your Raptors if you can.

Oil is heavily favored in my experience. Actually I think oil rogue is heavily favored against everything in current meta lol. I'm biased.

Of course you want to get the best value from your raptors in every match up, but if you go greedy here you can fall way behind oil rogue. I think it's a very fast match up and if it you have to play raptor for tempo on its own you do it. if you fall behind oil rogue it's really hard to come back and they kill you quickly.

jgminto

WRY4Zje.png
Even Renodin can get the disgusting openings.

Yeah, not liking Murloc-adin. Played it several times today and it crushes my poor Dragon Priest. May need to mix up my deck or make a new one.

I'm am getting tired of the glitches and forced quit games. More and more a card just catches and I have to concede the game. I fight for every damn win in this game and to lose a star in a game I have board control is infuriating. Fix your shit Blizzard.

Entomb is the best single target removal spell in the game now right? I mean, yeah, Hex is cheaper but it doesn't steal the card and it leaves the frog on the board.

Dahbomb

FUCK ENTOMB PRIEST Why do i have to get matched into that garbage while i'm playing reno warlock FML
That should still be an easy match up for Reno Handlock. Unless somehow you got your Jaraxxus to pop out of a Void Caller and he Entombed it.

Entomb is the best single target removal spell in the game now right? I mean, yeah, Hex is cheaper but it doesn't steal the card and it leaves the frog on the board.
That's Mind Control.

It's spendy, but the minions you want to use it on (Sylvanas, Highmane, Tirion, Ysera) cost equal or more then Entomb. Its like Recycle if Recycle wasn't terrible.

Now mind control is just too expensive. You better have a good board and be stealing Tirion, Ysera or Deathwing to play that. Of course, at 8 mana its BS.

Kangi

Tavern Brawl. Coin-Mana Wraith, coin-Armor Plating. Turn two, coin another Mana Wraith.

"This is going to take a while."

Half-hour match ensues. Rotated so many Refreshment Vendors and Shield Blocks.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Hell, it's about god damned time. Kripparrian has finally set up a 1080p recorder for his streams! Going live with it for the first time right now:

http://www.twitch.tv/nl_kripp

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
Anyfin defiantly has potential. Did 40 face damage for exact lethal on the enemy warrior:

Also I had an enemy Mage play a Portaled Dreadscale when pretty far ahead, completely fucking them self over. Good stuff.

I haven't seen these new murloc decks on ladder yet. But I am assuming oil rogue with its multiple board clears does alright against them. Murloc was the worst when it has blood imp in warlock though.

Papercuts

fired zero bullets in the orphanage.
Yeah, I haven't really seen any murloc decks. Just an assload of aggro shaman, eggro druid and various paladins.

Kripp got murdered by Anyfin when he was winning heavily on board!

Rank 15 blues.

Oh come on... seven 6 drops? What the fuck is he even thinking.

His opponent probably has to lose the game for kripp for him to win. Like filling the entire freaking board for a lightbomb, not even bear form so everything dies.

Not everyone is a mage and not every mage runs counterspell :^). Freeze Mage certainly don't (not that they need to really).

No but they could to completely fuck the deck over.

I haven't seen one myself yet, but if it gets popular that is the easy option.

Dahbomb

Rank 15 blues.

Oh come on... seven 6 drops? What the fuck is he even thinking.

His opponent probably has to lose the game for kripp for him to win. Like filling the entire freaking board for a lightbomb, not even bear form so everything dies.
He's testing an all in control Priest. Double Entombs, all the board clears, double Cabal, double Holy Fire. Basically testing the two new Priest cards so he can make "how good is" videos,

Top Bottom