• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hearthstone |OT5| Corrupted Deeprock Salt

KuroNeeko

Starseeker in fatigue rogue is pretty cool actually, and you don't even need to make the deck specifically for her

Yeah, I just got her out playing Control Reno Rogue.
I guess that's a good point. If you're playing fatigue, then you don't have to rely on her as your sole win condition.

I'm playing with Sir Finley and Vanish -- as well as Reno. Reno lets you be a lot more aggressive with using your face to clear enemies.

Still feels like a gimmick deck, but the animation for when you get the Golden Monkey is pretty cool. Only two games in so far, but I won once against Mid-range Druid and lost to Control Warrior.

Dahbomb

It's kinda lame that Kripp is getting information/advice from stream on how to beat the bosses.

Stream: "Hey Mill Rogue is pretty good against this"

Kripp: "Welp guess I will try Mill Rogue now"

Epic fail. Quite a few of us did these heroic blind with no outside help.

Edit: Nope get wrecked anyway... AAAAYYYY!!!!

It's kinda lame that Kripp is getting information/advice from stream on how to beat the bosses.

Stream: "Hey Mill Rogue is pretty good against this"

Kripp: "Welp guess I will try Mill Rogue now"

Epic fail. Quite a few of us did these heroic blind with no outside help.

Edit: Nope get wrecked anyway... AAAAYYYY!!!!

I actually feel like that's his go to deck for most heroic fights (unless its obvious like freeze mage in temple escape)

Papercuts

fired zero bullets in the orphanage.
Lmaoooooo. I was messing around in the normal version of the steal your deck fight with a shitty priest deck to see how big I could get the weapon to be...

f0fOIxn.png

He used convert on harrison, hit the 22 durability weapon and his hp went to something like -120 after fatigue to kill himself.

Dahbomb

About an hour ago Kripp was saying he was excited to do heroic on the final wing of LOE, now he looks like he wants to kill himself
Then sold out by looking at the stream chat on what's the best deck to use (after losing a bunch of times in a row) and copied it almost exactly based on stream suggestion.

AYY LMAO!

Now doing it again: "Stream: Dreadsteed is the best deck. Kripp: YUP WE DOING DREADSTEED!"

Fuck the Stream even spoiled him on the Implosion interaction... SMH

Strider

My very first game trying desert camel I dropped it turn 4 (after playing eagle horn bow turn 3)

I pulled my injured Kvaldir since it's my only 1 drop and I instantly killed the opponents north shore cleric.

I went on to win so easily... I think I like this card Lol

ViviOggi

Anyone else think that Keeper of Uldama needs a slight nerf? Something like that only a friendly minion can be made a 3/3.
I hate Uldaman with a passion since they already had Aldor but there's at least 5 Paladin cards that need to burn before even thinking about touching Keeper

Paladin is beyond saving at this point just delete that shit already or make it employee-exclusive so Brode can still have his fun

The_Poet

Banned
Anyone else think that Keeper of Uldama needs a slight nerf? Something like that only a friendly minion can be made a 3/3.

I think its more the fact that whatever he targets cant kill him but he can kill it.

Making him a 2-5(6?) would probably make him underpowered but would mean that he still removes a big threat without wiping out the opponents board in one turn

Szadek

Skelesaurus on Heroic:
First attempt: Turn 1 Paletress
Second attempt : Turn 1 Mogor

As you can see,this is going very well for me.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
finals done, holy fucking shit

time to spend the rest of my life playing hearthstone

jgminto

Trying out Museum Curator in my Brann Dragon Priest, not sure if it will become a permanent card but it has given me some good draws so far. Still waiting for the godly stuff like Sylvanas or a second Chillmaw though.

The_Poet

Banned
Priests are becoming my most hated class to come up against. I feel they are similar to old patron warrior in how you have to play against them.

They are inherently good against aggro, you cant play minions on the board (or they get stolen), you cant play control or you get out lasted by entomb + heals, they have crazy card draw, and his voice is fucking annoying

Raytow

Priests are becoming my most hated class to come up against. I feel they are similar to old patron warrior in how you have to play against them.

They are inherently good against aggro, you cant play minions on the board (or they get stolen), you cant play control or you get out lasted by entomb + heals, they have crazy card draw, and his voice is fucking annoying
I also hate them, find amusing the Priest outrogues the rogue, when it comes to stealing shit from your opponent.

Szadek

Finished the last bosses on Heroic. They were all really good... except for Skelesaurus, that boss can just die in a fire.

I used Dreadsteed warlock for the armor and the final boss. Certainly not the best deck for that boss, but it was too much fun.
Overall, really good adventure.

Pooya

I tried patron warrior with Kor'kron elites, won 4 games... then I noticed that forgot to put grim patrons in the deck, aaaaay lmao.

sibarraz

Banned
The funny thing is that Paladin could have a full hospital

Dr.1 Zombie Chow (or secret keeper but doesn't had synergy with my curve
Dr.2 Shielded Minibot
Dr. 3 Muster for Battle
Dr. 4 Keeper of Uldaman
Dr. 5 Loatheb
Dr. 6 Mystery Challenger
Dr. 7
Dr. 8 Tirion Fordring
Dr. 9 Arch Rafaam
Dr. 10 Whatever it needs to win

The_Poet

Banned
The funny thing is that Paladin could have a full hospital

Dr.1 Zombie Chow (or secret keeper but doesn't had synergy with my curve
Dr.2 Shielded Minibot
Dr. 3 Muster for Battle
Dr. 4 Keeper of Uldaman
Dr. 5 Loatheb
Dr. 6 Mystery Challenger
Dr. 7
Dr. 8 Tirion Fordring
Dr. 9 Arch Rafaam
Dr. 10 Whatever it needs to win

Is there any (competitive) deck which could beat that curve?

CoolOff

My shit arena skill recently has been compensated by TWO golden legendaries in like the last week.

I mean, it's Gaz'lowe and Mistcaller, but still...

Phreaker

About an hour ago Kripp was saying he was excited to do heroic on the final wing of LOE, now he looks like he wants to kill himself

Heh I watched him do non-heroic, but fell asleep during the class challenge. I'll have to watch the VOD tonight.

I got Starseeker's monkey out twice last night in like 15 games. I was already dead the next turn when I got the monkey out the first time, but the 2nd time was great and helped me win. Was fun, but the deck had a terrible win rate.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
I just played against a miracle rogue for the first time in... like six months? It was so weird. He eventually reached gadget on turn 6, then started drawing tons of shit - nothing that actually dealt damage... just random stuff.

Then he concedes.

:(

The_Poet

Banned
I just played against a miracle rogue for the first time in... like six months? It was so weird. He eventually reached gadget on turn 6, then started drawing tons of shit - nothing that actually dealt damage... just random stuff.

Then he concedes.

:(

It's all over the subreddit that miracle is back because dog played it to legend rank 7.

It uses southsea + cold bloods + faceless as its finisher with tomb pillager in there for auctioneer coin cycles.

I'm not convinced by it.

FeD.nL

It's all over the subreddit that miracle is back because dog played it to legend rank 7.

It uses southsea + cold bloods + faceless as its finisher with tomb pillager in there for auctioneer coin cycles.

I'm not convinced by it.

Every exp/adventure Dog tries to bring back Miracolli

ZealousD

Makes world leading predictions like "The sun will rise tomorrow"
Is there any (competitive) deck which could beat that curve?

As in have a better curve, or counter a Paladin that has that curve? Freeze Mage might be able to beat a Paladin with that curve. But it is pretty much the strongest curve in the game. When they did the "perfect curve" Brawl, secret Paladin was dominant for a reason.

I'm not convinced by it.

he actually reached rank 3 at like 4am. He said it was on par with oil rogue so take that as you will. He was doing alright but he said that the deck looses badly to aggro

I'm not convinced by it.

I've been playing his list. It's actually been really amazing so far. Nowhere near as good as its namesake, but a very strong deck.

Yoshichan

Who am I kidding about playing Hearthstone for more than an hour a day?

This warlock just healed like 80 health over the course of this match against my late game paladin. I literally outplayed in on every turn, counting his health to avoid molten giants, avoiding value for Reno, not over-comitting because of hellfire, shadowflame, the demon AoE. I also had good draws throughout the entire match. I finally set up leathal for the next turn by having tons of 1-1s on the board, so I trigger his Thaddius and back my ass up with Sludge and a slime (2 taunts). He has TWO cards left, and a Thaddius on board.

Siphon Soul > slime
Silence > sludge

Face, leathal

Holy fucking shit, I want to break my teeth and shove them up my nostrils. 40 minutes or my life wasted.

Top Bottom