• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hearthstone |OT5| Corrupted Deeprock Salt

Lumine

Merry Christmas, I mean Happy Winterveil, my fellow bitter, I mean salty, hearthstone fans, I mean haters. Or something. :)

Servbot #42

Unconfirmed Member
There used to be a streamer who viewbotted during the first year after Hearthstone launched. I don't remember his name but he was of South Asian descent, I recall that there were posts made about him on r/hearthstone and he actually got banned by Twitch within like a month of the thread. It's irritating me that I don't remember the name, would be cool if someone can remind me. Anyway it's surprising Twitch hasn't taken action against Massan yet especially if it's true what Reckful said that Twitch employees told him that they know there are viewbots on his channel.

We should start a streaming channel and use viewbots, soon the money from donation will start to roll in and we'll be rich! That's how it works right? Kappa

Not the biggest fan of this brawl but when it goes in your favor it FeelsGoodMan.

Played Fel Reaver, opponent proceeded to burn 9 of my cards in his turn. My next drawn card was a discounted Pyroblast for lethal. <3

Tacitus_

wT9G5c2.jpg

I hate bombers. 6 valid targets and they all go to my face

Raxus

Not the biggest fan of this brawl but when it goes in your favor it FeelsGoodMan.

Played Fel Reaver, opponent proceeded to burn 9 of my cards in his turn. My next drawn card was a discounted Pyroblast for lethal. <3

I vanished for one mana my 7/1 Dr, Boom and played Dr. Boom and Lord Executus on the same turn. I felt bad for my opponent because even I admit that was bullshit.

Mulgrok

I keep losing connection with hearthstone. Guess the network is overloaded or something. will have to take a break for the holidays probably.

Eh, I went like 2-3 with a deck that should have been at least 4-5 wins the other day. Got crushed by a couple of godlike 12-win decks and then eventually just lost a closer match.

KuroNeeko

Hey y'all.

Managed to get enough dust for another legendary and am looking for advice.

I have Dr. Boom, Sylvanas, Alexstraza, and Jaraxxus.

I play Priest (control) and Rogue (everything I can). If I had to choose a third class, it'd probably be Shaman.

I'm considering Justicar, Paletress, Ysera, or Bloodmage Thalnos.

Justicar is good in Priest, but I don't play Warrior or Paladin.
Paletress looks like fun and helps the Control match-up.

Both Justicar and Paletress can only be crafted since you can't get TGT packs via quests, brawls, or arena.

Ysera is a card I've wanted for a long time, but she doesn't seem worth it unless you play Dragon.

BM Thalnos seems like he'd be good for Shaman and Mil-sempai strongly recommended him for ROGUE (especially Oil.)

Of course, I'd also like A'nub, Saraad, Galywix, and Vol'jin. :/

Hey y'all.

I play Priest (control) and Rogue (everything I can). If I had to choose a third class, it'd probably be Shaman.

Both Justicar and Paletress can only be crafted since you can't get TGT packs via quests, brawls, or arena.

Ysera is a card I've wanted for a long time, but she doesn't seem worth it unless you play Dragon.

BM Thalnos seems like he'd be good for Shaman and Mil-sempai strongly recommended him for ROGUE (especially Oil.)

I would go Ysera because it is neutral and could fit in any number of control and dragon decks. It is also a good enough win condition in most decks if you need a big guy to round out your deck.

Hey y'all.

Ysera or Justicar, they will fit in the most decks.

Kenaras

Oh christmas tree, oh christmas tree in areeeenaaaaa

My last loss in Arena was to a Paladin with Zombie Chow, Shielded Minibot, Muster For Battle, Keeper of Uldaman, and Mysterious Challenger (grabbing Noble Sacrifice and Avenge.) The Shattered Sun Cleric and Mechwarper were the only clues that it was an arena deck, but they just made the curve even stronger.

Anyone else not have a golden portrait yet?

Most I've got is like 300 some wins on Druid, and then like 250+ on a couple classes. No 500 yet though.

I have around 400 wins with Shaman, and next highest is under 100. I take extended breaks from the game though, and often play in casual instead of ranked.

Most I've got is like 300 some wins on Druid, and then like 250+ on a couple classes. No 500 yet though.

They are pretty uncommon hovering around ranks 8-10 and I see one every 10 games maybe. I would have almost two by now if I focused on one class, I got 300+ on Hunter, 250+ on mage, 125 + on Warrior and Warlock, 80 on Paladin, 40 on Shaman and Druid.

ZealousD

Makes world leading predictions like "The sun will rise tomorrow"

Paladin 440/500
Warlock 328/500
Hunter 252/500
Warrior 238/500
Druid 195/500
Mage 174/500
Priest 165/500
Shaman 140/500
Rogue 81/500

Paladin lvl 60
Mage lvl 60
Warlock lvl 58
Priest lvl 55
Warrior lvl 53
Shaman lvl 52
Druid lvl 52
Hunter lvl 52
Rogue lvl 51

Constructed 2320 wins
Arena 931 wins

Pooya

I don't have a golden portrait on NA server, my paladin is at 457/500 but I lost all interest in playing paladin. Most of it was won before paladin become the cancer class. I will push it to gold some time. Next up is my rogue I have 334 right now. The rest are single digit or 20 something lol.

My EU account is completely different, I tried to make the accounts complement each other, I don't play classes that I play one on the other. I have mage/warrior golden and warlock is there soon.

Very proud of my hunter, the most I have between two servers is 106, rarely smorced :D

I have 2400 something wins on EU, 900 something on NA.

Spent $20 on packs, got 370 dust and some crap second copies I didn't have (Anima Golem, Enhance-O-Mechano) Only one golden card, a common.

Rather shit Winter Veil Blizzard
rage.gif

Still, pretty much enough to get what I needed for Dragon Priest. Just don't have a Chillmaw or a Vol'Jin, but I don't consider them critical. Unfortunately still didn't get any of the cards I was digging for - e.g. Mal'Ganis.

KuroNeeko

Priest: 122
Rogue: 61
Shaman: 53
Druid: 43
Hunter: 39
Paladin: 26
Mage : 23
Warlock: 23
Warrior: 15

Weird since Priest and Rogue play so differently.
I'm never going to get a golden portrait... :/

Rogan

Banned
What a great game!

I played the beta and never touched it again. Some buddies at work where talking about the game and that pulled me back in.

Bought the first expansion and its a lot of fun. I'm really scared all my money will be spend on these awesome cardpacks.

Anyone with a random tip for a newbie?

Kalavaras

Banned
Oh my god just faced the coolest deck. Silence Druid with Wailing Soul, Ancient Watcher, Eerie Statue.

Thats something I have to test aswell, seems cool.

Im not even close to golden portraits. I played quite some time back in gvg and came back just now. Dont even know which class would be my first. Right now I think itd be either lock or paladin but theres too much to try before picking a "main".

Dragner

I have golden druid (with combo druid) and warlock (400 with handlock 100 with zoo).

Next one are Paladin and Priest with 200 each and have at least 100 with every non shaman class.

ViviOggi

What a great game!

I played the beta and never touched it again. Some buddies at work where talking about the game and that pulled me back in.

Bought the first expansion and its a lot of fun. I'm really scared all my money will be spend on these awesome cardpacks.

Anyone with a random tip for a newbie?
Run while you can

ViviOggi

3062 construced wins / 2555 arena wins

Warrior: 448
Shaman: 73
Rogue: 361
Paladin: 170
Hunter: 212
Druid: 210
Warlock: 346
Mage: 237
Priet: 313

Have no interest in playing Warrior with Patron dead and all the Paladin and Druid scum flooding ladder

God Priest vs. Rogue is like the most one-sided matchup in the game outside of Control Warrior vs. Freeze Mage.

You just sort of sit there while they give it to you good.

manhack

God Priest vs. Rogue is like the most one-sided matchup in the game outside of Control Warrior vs. Freeze Mage.

You just sort of sit there while they give it to you good.

I'm curious who you favor in Priest vs Rogue? I think the match-up is very dependent on what type of rogue you are. I tend to do pretty well against priest with oil rogue and mech rogue, but not so great with raptor rogue.

Top Bottom