• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hearthstone |OT5| Corrupted Deeprock Salt

Slashlen

Priest turn 2: Deathlord, triggers Repentance, reduced to 1 health.
My turn 3: Muster for Battle, hit Deathlord for 1, out pops...nothing!

It's a 30 spell joke deck for the daily. Guy added me after, thought it was awesome.

Ladekabel

I had a Druid's dream. Couldn't live it thanks to lag. Could only attack with the Emperor and one trent before my turn was over.

CYULRZDWwAAFDsm.jpg

MMaRsu

Finally got 500 ranked wins with the mage, now im going for the warrior :).

Also crafted Deathwing and he's awesome for fatigue warrior

ViviOggi

Lmao people go full retard the second you equip Concede Blade. Among other things this Rogue coined out weapon+Deadly to go face for 6 without having a 3-drop, then I just dropped a Monkey. It's basically a crappy Fel Reaver.

jgminto

Lmao people go full retard the second you equip Concede Blade. Among other things this Rogue coined out weapon+Deadly to go face for 6 without having a 3-drop, then I just dropped a Monkey. It's basically a crappy Fel Reaver.

I had an arena game where I played Cursed Blade in the early game against another Warrior and they tried to throw damage at me when I had already burned through two of my charges. This also included equipping their own Cursed Blade which allowed me to hit them for 10 with Arcanite Reaper the next turn.

Haunted

There are so many burst combos in the game right now, I'd consider Cursed Blade a dead card past turn 1 in most matchups.

It is similar to Fel Reaver in that it might provoke misplays or overextension in eager opponents, but Fel at least has enough impact to actually win games on its own, Cursed Blade doesn't have that.

Then why doesn't Shaman run Farsight?

3 mana: Draw rockbiter weapon, it costs 3 less.

There are so many burst combos in the game right now, I'd consider Cursed Blade a dead card past turn 1 in most matchups.

It is similar to Fel Reaver in that it might provoke misplays or overextension in eager opponents, but Fel at least has enough impact to actually win games on its own, Cursed Blade doesn't have that.

Cursed blade can easily win games on its own...with blingtron luck.

Xanathus

Cursed Blade is pretty good as a 1 off in Face Warrior. It's a thing in Legend ranks because you farm all the control decks that mulligan away their early removal.

Haunted

That goes without saying, but I don't have any MC, Tirion, or Quartermasters. There's only so much dust I will spend on being a scumbag, already had to dust a golden Grom to craft Dr. 7 (and I've always mained warrior)
You don't need Tirion or Quartermaster, but MC is definitely required.

That said, I support anyone not wanting to play secret paladin right now. We'll control warrior our way up the ranks!

They don't feel required, you can easily replace them with Boom or any 5+ mana value minion. I picked Saraad for the spell (armor) generation and Confessor because she can make for an insane distraction.

Put in Ysera and Boom in place of Saraad and Confessor. I'm like 4-1 so far, lost to a Murloc deck that had just one of those killer opening hands.

So much fun so far. Really cleaned up against another Spell deck. Was hilarious how screwed they were.

Tarazet

I had a Tavern Brawl, playing Battlecry Warlock against a Spell Rogue who had all sorts of bounces and removal and shit. I played Sir Finley Mrrgglton 5 times and each time got a different hero power.

IceMarker

Put in Ysera and Boom in place of Saraad and Confessor. I'm like 4-1 so far, lost to a Murloc deck that had just one of those killer opening hands.

So much fun so far. Really cleaned up against another Spell deck. Was hilarious how screwed they were.

Glad to hear the deck is working out :)

Taking me longer to get to 5 then normal :/.

10 days in and still stuck at 6. The fuck!

Playing combo druid now though getting a little tired of Pally.

CivRab

Anyone willing to help me learn some of the basics,
I've bought all the adventures and am using a Mage tempo deck trying to climb the ladder and struggling
Would appreciate some tuition xD

Ladekabel

Did an arena run to get away with the ugly 5 gold. Got 50 gold instead.

And I took 22 damage from a rogue with no board. Topdecked buffs for his second Assassin's Blade every turn. When it was at 11 attack he attacked face, blade flurried, cleared my board and put me to 2 health. Healed me up to 6 health but he topdecked a Eviscerate and had an Autobarber in hand.

They already have iy it's called doomsayer.

Dommsayer doesn't always lose you the game. It can sometimes help, popping it out a shredder.

Oh, before I forget, I've been working on a new combo-ish deck. Basically you run something like Zoolock that always has a lot of bodies on the board, then late game use Brann coupled with Enhance-o-Mechcano. Most of the time you'll get a minion with Windfury, which then you can couple with Abusive Sargent(which gives +4 thanks to Brann) and spells like Power Overwhelming. Not the best thing out there but I find it fun to pull off.

I first tried it out with Rogue with Deathrattles because of Raptor and Cold Blood but it never worked out. Now I'm just using a Zoolock list that includes Brann and I switched out some cards for the others.

Top Bottom