• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hearthstone |OT5| Corrupted Deeprock Salt

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
FINAL CARD!!!

EbX2R1Y.jpg

Battlecry "artifacts":
vySOW9t.png

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?

Yoshichan

Alright guys, I'm ridiculously EXHAUSTED after that, haha!

Time to re-watch the entire thing... because I got none of that :lol :lol :lol

Enjoy HSGAF! ♥

Vanillalite

Ask me about the GAF Notebook
Fuck if they couldn't auto kill the legend and you got lattern it would be 17 dmg GG.

Problem is in the current meta you'd be dead already.

Good set of cards.

Rogue gets more options and should be more interesting.
Warrior gets some arena tools and Paladin an arena nerf, so should help that format.
Freeze mage gets a new tool for the CW match up.

It isn't an aggro killer...unfortunately, but maybe Brann can help with secret paladin (Since you can now steal two) and there is a lot of potential for bullshit battlecry combos.

I like it. Glad I have been saving my gold up so I'll get it for free. Thanks TGT for sucking so much!

bjaelke

They seem to be pushing out some weird arch types right now with the murlocs, mechs and beast (druid). No pirates or dragons this time around.

Yoshichan

Glad you guys liked it, haha
Did they talk about anything besides cards?
They spoke of some new missions (not necessarily kill X but rather 'survive the map'.)

Emerson

May contain jokes =>
Overall this seems like a way smarter set of cards. It's not going to fix everything but I'm pleasantly surprised.

Pooya

I feel this card is pretty good? maybe too good?

pKSxZHQ.jpg

Druid spells are mostly pretty good and you have 3 shots at getting something you would need just for one mana,

Now on the minion side it's not all that good as it's not just class cards but this card so much flexibility all for 1 mana.

Discover for mage was way over costed in comparison.

I think aggro druid will play raptor over shade, shade doesn't really makes that much sense in aggro. Overall druid looks like the winner still.

Owzers

i'd like to say thanks Yoshi as well, especially card pics over just descriptions.

I'm not sure how i feel about the adventure, i like that rank 20 card back a lot though. Since i don't have a lot of cards still i don't see a lot that i immediately want to use outside of Brann shenanigans. I don't feel like Blizzard has a balancing-plan, a lot of these cards seem slow, a lot of 5 cost and above, and we are in an aggro druid/secret paladin with great curve world.

V-Faction

I'm glad they added the "Per Locked Mana Crystal" text and not just "With overload" because now it can combo nicely with some of the higher cards.

Sadly I feel like Shaman got little or even no help.

Even the best card, Tunnel Trogg, is probably worse than Mana Wyrm.

....but yeah, it's not a solution. And heck, the one spell card they get, it's some weird Murloc crap one? And not even the GOOD "Muster for Mulocs" one?

They could've at least made Trogg a Murloc. At lEAST.

Pooya

Neither did rogue, status quo remains.

No new secret counter either. The set looks like really weak. Weakest adventure yet. Yeah there are like 3-4 interesting cards the rest is flavor.

Parshias7

Not a single new card to deal with secrets?

Did I miss something?

Since this came out so soon after TGT, (and more importantly, so soon after the Warsong nerf) it would mean that most of the development of the cards for this adventure happened before Secret Paladin was a thing.

So yeah, we're still fucked.

Kangi

Eerie Statue looks like a good Mountain Giant substitute in Handlock. Or an Ancient Watcher substitute, if the meta slows down by then (it won't).

Because unstable portal is so good for the game they made a whole mechanic out of it -_-

The aggro/tempo issue isn't going anywhere either since they're so unwilling to ever change cards.

Deathrattles are so just ridiculous, you get value no matter what. Either they go two for one by forcing a silence, or you get the extra value of the deathrattle. And the deathrattle tax is basically non-existent in terms of being relevant (shredder continues to trade favorably with all the new cards).

sibarraz

Banned
That cards that copy a deathrattle is a very good card for rogue, you can get a nerubian egg with actually good stats or a doble piloted shredder, I think that people were expecting something for Oil Rouge or even miracle but this card Imo helps a lot to the Control archetype that needed some tweaking

Top Bottom