• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hearthstone |OT5| Corrupted Deeprock Salt

V-Faction

i4yuO3j.jpg

'
3AQE4MQ.jpg

I love this concept.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
*LORE*: Final chapter is in the halls of adventure

New map

d8Ntjfl.png

Yoshichan

Yoshichan

DLRaYSL.jpg

IS CONNECTED WITH

LdatyCJ.png

ud8QXjq.jpg

jgminto

Being a 2/3 seems really bad for Cursed Blade, taking double damage for your 3 attacks plus at least two enemy turns against aggro would lose you the game.

Yoshichan

Kettch

Those priest cards are actually really cool. Entomb is like a polymorph that puts the card in your deck as well, since you often ping the sheep anyway. Excavated evil might not be good, but I believe it's the first card that can actually interfere with your opponent's draws. All the other shuffle cards automatically drew another.

Yoshichan

Top Bottom