• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hearthstone |OT5| Corrupted Deeprock Salt

georly

zagOjjh.png

oh sweet more shredders :/

Thank god it's druid, auto include in druid beast i imagine

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
qgLf3AS.jpg

*LORE*: Archaedas is the final boss for this chapter

georly

Reliquary Seeker - 1-cost 1/1 warlock minion. Battlecry: if you have 6 other minions, gain +4/+4

Wtf who has 6 other minions ever

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?

Yoshichan

legendary for chapter 2

2c7okfo.png

Yoshichan

*LORE*: Chapter 3 happens in Stranglethorn Jungle

V-Faction

My worry is that they'll be trying to serve too many masters with these different Deck-type cards and end up not pleasing any. I'm probably wrong, but that's my thought process at the moment.

Fierce monkey is a great arena card.

Excavated evil? It is ok against aggro. It does good damage to the board and fucks over your opponent, because when they draw it they'll never want to play it. You are essentially clearing the board and slowing them down.

I like it.

Yoshichan

V-Faction

By the way, really digging the Explorer's theme. I've always loved the ruins in WoW, the Jungle-theme board, and Brann Bronzebeard shenanigans. Plus, I love Indiana Jones.

Yoshichan

Yoshichan

Top Bottom