• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hearthstone |OT6| C'THUN for President! Why pick the lesser evil?

Crosseyes

Banned
Holy crap, new druid legendary with the 'joke' wisps of the old gods card... 7 mana fill your board with 3/3s... token deck win condition.

ViviOggi

13001151_1100598536649580_4200404855913179065_n.jpg

Apathy

at least that kobold is just dust, cause no way would anyone play that.

I am so salty about the evolve card. 1 mana, you gotta be kidding me, it's a full board heal for your minions.

Ladekabel

Where's everybody getting the new cards from? I'm looking on Facebook and all the cards I can look up are the already revealed. Getting the German version of the site automatically so it might have to do something with that.

gutshot

Thoughts now that we've seen the nerfs and full set:

-C'thun decks may be pretty good. Some good neutrals and strong class cards.

-Midrange/Totem Shaman is going to be a Tier 1 deck. Evolve, Master of Evolution and Thing from Below are all very good cards.

-Call of the Wild might be the most broken card in the set.

-Druid legendary is my favorite card design. Hope it is good enough to fit in a deck.

-Rogue the worst class now? What viable archetype is there?

-Yogg-saron is hilarious and awesome and I am going to craft him immediately.

Pooya

so c'thun classes are. warrior, druid, priest, warlock and rogue.

Rogue and warlock only got 1 card though. And they are not even that good. Nine mana, lol.

Thoughts now that we've seen the nerfs and full set:

-C'thun decks may be pretty good. Some good neutrals and strong class cards.

-Midrange/Totem Shaman is going to be a Tier 1 deck. Evolve, Master of Evolution and Thing from Below are all very good cards.

-Call of the Wild might be the most broken card in the set.

-Rogue the worst class now? What viable archetype is there?

-Yogg'saron is hilarious and awesome and I am going to craft him immediately.

As for rogue, I kinda liked the deck they were playing on stream. So maybe some god based rogue and I kinda feel like you can go for deathrattle n'zoth or a cthun rogue. That 9 mana c'thun rogue card just seems baller good.

Or maybe pirate rogue. It's gotten close to being competitive before. Who knows.

Sifl

In all seriousness, if you're going to nerf essential class cards so you can print "Op as fuck" cards, you should probably release some of those Op cards in your upcoming expansion. Not make a class ass tier until the next expansion releases, whenever that is.
Lets be real Rogue's still won't get anything Op next expansion

Top Bottom