• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hearthstone |OT8| Elise's Extremely Irresponsible Field Trip To Un'Goro

Status
Not open for further replies.
The lack of noble sacrifice really takes away a lot of protection you get from MC though.

for sure but w/o avenge the whole secret combination is so much weaker anyways. A 2/1 and a free block isn't much. I might also combine it with my Reno idea only having to find ~20 redundancies should be possible in Paladin.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
4/4 Charger is likely a draftable arena card. Slightly worse than a Yeti, and a decent chance the Charge effect goes off.

QFNS

Unconfirmed Member
Yeah these are not the most exciting cards, but instead of being Pit Fighters they actually did something with them and made them tech cards. They don't seem to be GOOD tech cards, but there exists some world where these are ok. I don't think it's this one though.

That said this is an interesting way to see them re-introduce charge. By only allowing it under certain conditions where you would be likely to trade anyhow. Interesting move, Cotton, lets see how it pans out for them.

That said the art is hilarious and awesome and I hope more cards are like this.

gutshot

New blog post: A Taste of the Kabal

O1UAPT1T3DR91478916128889.png

J14SN35TYX9K1478915448614.gif

Kabal definitely seems like it's going to be the strongest faction, although granted we know next to nothing about the Jade Lotus.

Both of those cards seem very good.

bjaelke

We of the Kabal embrace those unwelcome elsewhere. We are outcast Priests, Mages, and Warlocks whose methods are too EXTREME for our colleagues. All that hand-wringing over silly things like mutations, toxicity, and side effects. Those cowards lack vision! We are at our STRONGEST when our decks only have a SINGLE COPY of each card! We of the Kabal embrace power NO MATTER THE PRICE!
Going all in on the Reno theme.

wiibomb

that is one of the potions that can be obtained from that minion, will they reveal all the others? assuming its more than 2

gutshot

Seems like they are going to be adding a lot of board clears with these potions. Hand buffadin is dead before it even got started.

ZealousD

Makes world leading predictions like "The sun will rise tomorrow"
Okay. So maybe each class gets a common, a rare, and an epic potion, and Kabal Chemist gives you a random one of any of those 9 cards?

ZealousD

Makes world leading predictions like "The sun will rise tomorrow"
I just want to point out that volcanic potion is really not that much worse than Blizzard in Freeze Mage. With a 2 mana discount.

Like Mage really needed any more board clears for Freeze Mage. *sigh*

It's a cool card and random card generation can be difficult to play around. It seems like there will be a high chance of getting an AOE so it's probably strong. That said, the AOE is symmetric so they may not be that great after all when pulled off randomly.

bjaelke

Another potion to be revealed. Guess it wont be Kazakus' potions that gets added to your hand then when playing Chemist.

Yaboosh

Super Sleuth
I just want to point out that volcanic potion is really not that much worse than Blizzard in Freeze Mage. With a 2 mana discount.

Like Mage really needed any more board clears for Freeze Mage. *sigh*

I dunno, it's pretty significantly worse.

Yaboosh

Super Sleuth
The lack of freeze is not nothing. But it still does just as much damage. It is like a 3 mana consecrate. Pretty nuts.

It hurts your own board. It is demon wrath without the possible immunity.

It's a good card, and a maybe inclusion in freeze mage, but I don't think it's nuts.

More of a control mage card I think.

The Hogger cards all having charge made me giggle. Look like they'll be really fun surprises in Arena.

But man....I just can't muster the desire to play the game anymore haha. I'm still feverishly reading about new cards, watching YT videos, thinking of decks to build, but not actually turning on the game and doing quests and gaining gold to actually get all this new stuff when it comes out.

May consider dropping cash on the preorder packs...but if I spend 50 bucks and just quit playing again in a month I'm gonna be really bitter.

Fersis

It is illegal to Tag Fish in Tag Fishing Sanctuaries by law 38.36 of the GAF Wildlife Act
So wuts the mechanic of the Kabal? Random potions?

sibarraz

Banned
Since I got a job I will buy the preorder, and I estimate that I will have 4-4.5 k gold by the release of the game, so I should be fine with it.

I hope that they give free packs for everyone, isn't like that will not help them to gather interest

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom