• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hot take: I hope Ghost of Tsushima 2 doesn't come out anytime soon

hinch7

Hot take.. launching 01 game per generation is unacceptable and proof os mismanaged resources
Not really a hot take. This generation has been terribly slow for a lot of developers, some of which are at Sony PS studios.

But also to be fair Ghost of Tsushima is one of SP's best work. And most enjoyable game I've played since Infamous 2. Let them cook.

Last edited:

Majormaxxx

Not really a hot take. This generation has been terribly slow for a lot of developers, some of which are at Sony PS studios.

But also to be fair Ghost of Tsushima is one of SP's best work. And most enjoyable game I've played since Infamous 2. Let them cook.
Infamous first light was short and sweet. Recommended.

Sephimoth

First game was good, but I'd be more excited for the sequel if it's going to mainland Japan.
Not bothering with AC so I'll wait for this.

R6Rider

Gold Member
The first one is literally an Assassin's Creed in Japan

Same bloated map, same repetitive quests/activities, same bandit camps to take out...
I enjoyed it (like I did FC6), but this is pretty much spot on.

The activities were mostly delivered in a different way, but at the core they are the same.

Borowski_1

I enjoyed it (like I did FC6), but this is pretty much spot on.

The activities were mostly delivered in a different way, but at the core they are the same.

I enjoyed it too

Gameplay is good, so is the setting, graphics and music

The reall issue is the open-world itself

I guess Rockstar spoiled me with the way they do open-worlds

Top Bottom