• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

I hope you Nintendo fans like Wendys' food

D

Deleted member 284

Unconfirmed Member
FYI: Its a drawing, so after you use the three different codes, you can't enter any more.

TekunoRobby said:
I was actually suprised by this so I decided to investigate. Now I don't know where you got your information or if mine is accurate but this says otherwise:

I had heard it on a news broadcast...I figured it was true because I haven't seen a Burger King in ages, yet there's a new Wendy's popping up all the time. Not that I didn't like BK; they're both far better than McDs.

D

Deleted member 284

Unconfirmed Member
DJ Demon J said:
I had heard it on a news broadcast...I figured it was true because I haven't seen a Burger King in ages, yet there's a new Wendy's popping up all the time. Not that I didn't like BK; they're both far better than McDs.

I remember reading an AP report saying that BK was about to be surpassed in marketshare by Wendy's within the next quarter. Something about how the salads are really successful.

Top Bottom