• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Is a new Radiohead album imminent? - form new company similar to prior releases

Status
Not open for further replies.
They bout to to delete the entire idea of Radiohead from human history, one tweet at a time

bout to go back in time and retroactively remove kids discovering them through "Creep" on Guitar Hero

robotrock

Banned
VeSqHOg.png

edit: oh shit his avatar is white

I don't even care if a new album drops today. I'll decide whether or not to bother with it after I get the official Liam Gallagher review.

I heard that fucking Radiohead record and I just go, ‘What?!’ I like to think that what we do, we do fucking well. Them writing a song about a fucking tree? Give me a fucking break! A thousand year old tree? Go fuck yourself! You’d have thought he’d have written a song about a modern tree or one that was planted last week. You know what I mean?

And to this day I have not listened to The King of Limbs.

robotrock

Banned
pitchfork has that 10/10 review written already.

The experience and emotions tied to listening to LP9 are like witnessing the stillborn birth of a child while simultaneously having the opportunity to see her play in the afterlife in virtual reality.

Gouty

Bloodborne is shit
What if its some kind of "the world without us in it" experience that goes on for a week +?

Gouty

Bloodborne is shit
Im not really following the disappearing tweet act other than what you guys are saying. Are Johnny's still being deleted?

hughesta

Banned
I'm really glad I can listen to Bottomless Pit as Radiohead seem to have settled on doing nothing for the rest of the day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom