• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Juiced?

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
I just played the demo and it felt.....well kinda broken. My car slid around like it had no weight to it at all. Didn't the european Xbox mag give this an awesome score? I wasn't feeling it at all.
If you've played the demo what did you think?

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
shyster.jpg

"TITS UP, CLUTCH DOWN, PEDAL TO THE FLOOR!"*

*fuck, the link is dead

Sho Nuff

Banned
shyster.jpg

TITS UP CLUTCH DOWN PEDAL TO THE FLOOR!

"So go the beautiful, poetic lyrics of Shystie’s rap intro to Acclaim’s new racer Juiced – easily the most "street" and "urban" game currently in development. She shouts "Blood!" as men break-dance beside computer-generated cars which, funnily enough, is how we like to spend our Sunday afternoons too."

(www.ukresistance.co.uk)

the driving's a bit jank sometimes, but the A.I. teammates thing is kinda cool. Although you may end up reading a magazine and "playing" the game at the same time while your A.I. drivers win races.

DarienA

The black man everyone at Activision can agree on
Well thanks to Acclaim potentially folding Juiced might not get out for a bit.

eso76

i thought it wasn't too bad actually. Not awesome or good; decent is more like it actually but i wasn't really expecting anything.
The customization part is quite well done and overall i prefer this to nfsu. But it's true that i spent more time modifying my car than racing so i wouldn't know :p

Oh, and the intro is probably the WORST thing i've seen in the past 6 years.
You just have to see and hear it to believe it.

Top Bottom