• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin’ |OT| The Ring’s a Field, the Field of War, That’s Where We Lay the Law

Evening Musuko

Black Korea
AJPW seems to be on the rise again. Good to see that they're selling out their shows and getting a good TV deal. I don't really follow AJPW, but it was pretty sad to see them perform in near empty arenas these past couple of years.

Shame that Ustream dropped iPPVs though. And right before the G1. Not that I would be able to see them live, but it was nice supporting NJPW by buying their shows. Hopefully they can work something out soon.

KissVibes

Banned
i9tgXB6FB59G8.gif

HOLY FUCK.

JoMo coulda been something. Too bad he was a giant pushover.

Lashley

Why does he wear the mask!?
Why the hell did I stop watching TNA? From what I can gather I've missed a great storyline with MVP and Lashley. (No my username is not in relation to him, it's my surname and we're not related as far as I'm aware)

Morrison was getting pretty good towards the end of his WWE run, he just needed that extra something to get him over. I rewatched his ladder match against Sheamus last week, genuinely one of the best one on one ladder matches that WWE has put on if I say so myself.

For the rest of us

Why the hell did I stop watching TNA? From what I can gather I've missed a great storyline with MVP and Lashley. (No my username is not in relation to him, it's my surname and we're not related as far as I'm aware)

Whatever you say Bobby.

KissVibes

Banned
I'm actually glad we don't know who he is. I like the mystery and the guesses people have on his identity. Personally, I think he was one of the Road Warriors. He had that rough voice, ya know?

Rewatching the main event of Wrestlemania 30, I came to realize a part of Cole's commentary that I love. Bryan's knee finisher still doesn't have a name, so Cole just calls it "THE KNEE THAT BEAT (THE LAST GUY IT BEAT)" and that's it. In the main event of Mania 30, it's THE KNEE THAT BEAT TRIPLE H!

Keep it going, WWE.

the knee that beat roman reigns.... :|

Morrison was getting pretty good towards the end of his WWE run, he just needed that extra something to get him over. I rewatched his ladder match against Sheamus last week, genuinely one of the best one on one ladder matches that WWE has put on if I say so myself.

I question any claim that Morrison was improving by the end. He still couldn't talk, and his flippy stuff was even worse than Kofi's in terms of using them to tell a story in the ring.

DMczaf

You are currently subscribed to WWE Network

Your next billing date is Thursday, July 24, 2014.The credit/debit card or PayPal account you have on file will be charged $9.99 plus applicable taxes on this date.

ie5D1TzARf9xk.gif

Jesus that's a shitty pedigree.

I mean, it's Icarus. That it's a shitty Pedigree should be the least surprising thing in the world.

I'm really disappointed by the Ustream news, don't know if I can go back to waiting weeks, months, years for content to (maybe) surface from Japan again. Right before the G1, as well. This sucks :(

It wouldn't be so bad if there were a competitor NJPW/ROH/DG could switch over to, but there's no one in Ustream's league. NicoNico works for the Japanese fans, but won't let you order without a Japanese credit card.

So, if the G1 doesn't go up for ordering, DG's Kobe World could be the last international iPPV from Japan.

I don't understand why UStream wants out of the business.

It's time to remember Hulk Hogan, who was a real American.

And you are all fake ones.

Oh really?
tatanka-jpg.jpg

native-americans-white-people.jpeg

I question any claim that Morrison was improving by the end. He still couldn't talk, and his flippy stuff was even worse than Kofi's in terms of using them to tell a story in the ring.

I'm probably the wrong person to talk to about this since I have no problems with Kofi's jumping japes.
But yeah his promos still sucked as per the babyface tradition, who can forget "Mr Ziggles" or the braveheart mess with Mcintyre?

But friend I will say that the ladder match I previously mentioned was all about telling a story that involved his flippy stuff, mainly Sheamus thinking of inspired ways to maul his leg and Jomosapiens actually selling it to a decent degree, this ain't no make believe!

Cagey

Banned
Real talk, between the PPV and nxt and watching two hours of random shit in the video library once a week, is that not worth 10 bucks for a month by itself?

I mean I don't know since I share an account with two other dudes so I pay 40 for the year, but seems cheap to me.

krae_man

I liked JoMo and feel bad we never got a one on one match between him and HBK. I wanted to see that ever since JoMo superkicked HBK.

Then again the best thing to ever come out of Jomo's WWE career was Val Venus getting pissed at him for snubbing Trish and revealing Melina cheated on him with Mike Knox.

Rewatching the main event of Wrestlemania 30, I came to realize a part of Cole's commentary that I love. Bryan's knee finisher still doesn't have a name, so Cole just calls it "THE KNEE THAT BEAT (THE LAST GUY IT BEAT)" and that's it. In the main event of Mania 30, it's THE KNEE THAT BEAT TRIPLE H!

Keep it going, WWE.

the knee that beat roman reigns.... :|
They should call it the Drive-Bry.
I'll see myself out

kiguel182

With what has happened in the WWE I still don't know if I'm happy or sad that WWE stopped accepting my PayPal to pay for the Network.

somedevil

Channels? I know of two.

http://www.dailymotion.com/user/purowoookie/1
http://www.dailymotion.com/playlists/user/JAHMAL1111/1

In this time of need, we need to share as much info as we can, brothers.

Well Karl Anderson is going to ask some questions about what happens now:

Karl Anderson ‏@Machinegunka · 10h
@AirickAirheart i honestly haven't heard anything. I'm in same boat as you guys. Korakuen Hall show today I will ask some questions..

Top Bottom