• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin’ |OT| The Ring’s a Field, the Field of War, That’s Where We Lay the Law

JFC, that EA demo thread. As if pricing mistakes haven't happened all the time on the digital stores.

Game mistakenly free: Oh yay! I got it for free!! Based (EA, Capcom, MS, Sony etc.)!!!!

Demo mistakenly pay: I KNEW THEY'D DO THIS! ONLY MATTER OF TIME! THEY'RE TESTING THE WATERS! NEXT THING YOU KNOW, PAY PER MINUTE!!!!!

Do these people ever read the vomit they puke on their keyboards once in a while?

kiguel182

On one hand it's true that people say the dumbest things and have a really dumb way to look at the gaming business in general.

On other hand, the reaction tells a lot about the image that EA has cultivated in the last few years when people are so suspicious of them to jump to this kind of conclusions.

KissVibes

Banned
Happy America Day

Lana-Pre-WWE-gifs-003.gif
MeQ4ptC.gif

How long into the Rusev - Cena feud before he brings these pictures out to open RAW? Week two? Night before the PPV?

DMczaf

If Valve mistakenly put up a demo for $4.99 on Steam, I'm pretty sure the conspiracy theorists in that EA thread would be saying Valve is trying to push the boundaries and innovate our industry.

KissVibes

Banned
Well there is other pictures Cena can bring out but those will get him fired on the spot if he showed them.

He can use Putin's face as a censor.

Oh God, John Cena is totally going to show pictures of Putin in drag and with stink lines coming off his body, won't he? Fuuuuck.

Marvel

could never
Oh God, John Cena is totally going to show pictures of Putin in drag and with stink lines coming off his body, won't he? Fuuuuck.

Cena: 'Hey guys!' *points at tron* 'Pooh-tin! you get it?' *weird dancing and squeaking* 'it's almost as if he's been swimming in crap' *leaves the ring after repeating it two further times*

somedevil

Can you say concussion:

i0Q4EntPqFcAE.gif

Cause after that he looked like he didn't know where the hell he was. He didn't sell and Kushida had to let go of that small package because he wasn't going to kick out of that.

Can you say concussion:

i0Q4EntPqFcAE.gif

Cause after that he looked like he didn't know where the hell he was. He didn't sell and Kushida had to let go of that small package because he wasn't going to kick out of that.

Yeah, confirmed concussion, he's had to cancel his matches for the next week.

The look on KUSHIDA's face...

Vylash

Cena: 'Hey guys!' *points at tron* 'Pooh-tin! you get it?' *weird dancing and squeaking* 'it's almost as if he's been swimming in crap' *leaves the ring after repeating it two further times*

*comes back out* "you know what Lana spelled backwards is, right?" *ANAL appears on the screen*

cenasalute.gif

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Ibushi vs KUSHIDA was kind of a letdown, I can't help it. :( A sad way on a special day for KUSHIDA.

Top Bottom