• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin’ |OT| The Ring’s a Field, the Field of War, That’s Where We Lay the Law

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Goddamn, PROGRESS are having a show right now at Sonnisphere metal festival, the first of three nights - looks like there's a thousand or so people packed around the ring. I can see this going very well for them, so wish I could be there.

That's awesome.

Vylash

ibtJfXQ7xafWsE.gif

Innovative offense by the Queen

Sblargh

Banned
These authority storylines all seem to be like: "I hate you, but I am the boss, so I have the power to... give you exactly what you want! Mwahahaha!"

I don't think I've ever liked a Jericho promo. Which is strange because I really enjoy Jericho, persona and all. He's a bit long-winded when speaking. Candid, he's hilarious.

DiscoJon

Banned
Guys, get offline for a little bit and go light some fireworks or something. I worry about some of you sometimes.
:::posting on the toilet:::

UberTag

I don't think I've ever liked a Jericho promo. Which is strange because I really enjoy Jericho, persona and all. He's a bit long-winded when speaking. Candid, he's hilarious.
Jericho is great when he's not on WWE programming.
I have to assume most of these people are.

Except John Cena. Who I assume is exactly the same no matter what he's doing.

Also another post cause fuck it. America.

I'm going to get a Vita. Just need for it to get back in stock and then I will be in like Jerry Flynn.

Alucard

Banned
So, Jericho talked about his return on his podcast. He said he wanted to be at Wrestlemania, but wanted to work with either Daniel Bryan or Bray Wyatt. They were both involved in other programs, so he held off because he didn't just want to come back for the sake of coming back.

Alucard

Banned
Paige lacks the confidence to be sexy. Sorry, dudes...can't get over her lack of mic ability. She's going to take a while to come into her own.

Top Bottom