• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin’ |OT| The Ring’s a Field, the Field of War, That’s Where We Lay the Law

Phatmac

ME1 has a great story and setting but the combat is horrible. ME2 is a lot more generic but the gameplay is solid. Story is a little weak but it still has some great character moments.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I've been curious about alpha Protocol for awhile but held off because I heard the gameplay is shit. Should I dip in now that it's cheap?

Yes, one of my GOTY picks when it came out. Game's got heart and does conversations right.

Does Sunflower follow any sport other than This Business? I know that he hates hockey and soccer. I'm pretty sure I've never seen him in the baseball thread. He's never mentioned pro or college football here. Basketball is the only pro team his joke of a state has so maybe he likes that?

Marvel

could never
FemShep love? impressive. I had her too though I also had the maleshep for renegade play throughs.

Mass Effect 2 will always be my favorite.

I've been curious about alpha Protocol for awhile but held off because I heard the gameplay is shit. Should I dip in now that it's cheap?
Even with all its faults, I thought the game was super fun. Different paths and endings so you can play multiple ways and it's not purely cosmetic (choices matter more than the Walking Dead that's for sure).

Game also has hilarious glitchy ragdoll physics.

I literally have no idea where this notion of AP being a buggy, glitchy mess even came from.

I beat the game twice back to back, and the closest thing I've had to a bug was actually kinda funny. In one of the levels there was a train station where trains occasionally pass through, and are a stage hazard. Well one of the enemies was wandering on the tracks, and a train ran him over. Next thing I know everyone knows where my location is and starts attacking. I guess the AI being hit by a train is the same as being shot by the player :lol

I chalk that up to being lazy programming in that section than to being a bug. I also had the game randomly freeze once, didn't happen again.

Those are literally the closest things I've ever had to encountering a bug in the game. This dumb rumor really needs to stop.

I started a wrestling column on my own blog at TheWesker.com. I call it Tops & Flops, what will likely be a look at the tops and flops of pro wrestling through my eyes.

Appreciate any feedback given.

I literally have no idea where this notion of AP being a buggy, glitchy mess even came from.

I beat the game twice back to back, and the closest thing I've had to a bug was actually kinda funny. In one of the levels there was a train station where trains occasionally pass through, and are a stage hazard. Well one of the enemies was wandering on the tracks, and a train ran him over. Next thing I know everyone knows where my location is and starts attacking. I guess the AI being hit by a train is the same as being shot by the player :lol

I chalk that up to being lazy programming in that section than to being a bug. I also had the game randomly freeze once, didn't happen again.

Those are literally the closest things I've ever had to encountering a bug in the game. This dumb rumor really needs to stop.
It might depend on which version you play. On my PS3 playthrough, I had some lock ups and a bug where Brayko stood literally frozen in the middle of the stage during his boss fight. I haven't encountered any bugs like that when playing on the PC however.

It might depend on which version you play. On my PS3 playthrough, I had some lock ups and a bug where Brayko stood literally frozen in the middle of the stage during his boss fight. I haven't encountered any bugs like that when playing on the PC however.

I only played it on PS3. It's not that I'm denying that AP can suffer from bugs, I don't doubt you. It's just that the reports of the game being buggy are clearly exaggerated. The game isn't unplayable or anything like that.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
WWE Network needs Texas All Star Wrestling, AWA, St Louis Wrestling Club, and that one territory where they scored the matches. I can't remember the name.

Justin_Gaethje___vs.___Nick_Newell.gif

Has anyone else on GAF Mobile noticed how the 'hit detection' on the top menu button seems off and even though you tap right on it, the banner ad just underneath gets triggered?

I can't tell you how many times that stupid Mickey's Hat whatever ad has inadvertently been activated. I don't know who to blame here, I'd like to believe that Evilore isn't as carnie as the WWE is with their Network and that it's only certain ads.

Anyone else experiencing this?

tm24

Has anyone else on GAF Mobile noticed how the 'hit detection' on the top menu button seems off and even though you tap right on it, the banner ad just underneath gets triggered?

I can't tell you how many times that stupid Mickey's Hat whatever ad has inadvertently been activated. I don't know who to blame here, I'd like to believe that Evilore isn't as carnie as the WWE is with their Network and that it's only certain ads.

Yeah, i've had this happen. Pm evillore or ckohler? who designed mobilegaf

Your time is now, to get a better phone.
Not only that and maybe this is only in the Chrome browser but when I click on a thread and it's loading up, the address bar is displayed. So when I go to hit the arrow button to move to the bottom of the page, right at that moment, the page scrolls slightly to hide the address bar and suddenly the banner ad is now where the menu bar was previously and bam, there's another ad click to line Evilore's pockets.

JavyOO7

Gary Hart

Little below him

The Brain

and then there is everybody else

Man I hope Bauer is successful in getting that Gary Hart book reprinted (even if it is just an ebook) after hearing about I am dying to read it.

I was thinking of buying it in Amazon until I saw its over $1k for the hard cover. Geez. Hope it comes out in kindle format one day.

Not only that and maybe this is only in the Chrome browser but when I click on a thread and it's loading up, the address bar is displayed. So when I go to hit the arrow button to move to the bottom of the page, right at that moment, the page scrolls slightly to hide the address bar and suddenly the banner ad is now where the menu bar was previously and bam, there's another ad click to line Evilore's pockets.
I think I've had that a few times. It's not as bad as the auto direct to the App Store though opening some link to a F2P game.

BHZ Mayor

The hit detection on GAF Mobile period is off. Sometimes the buttons will even stop working.

Even with all its faults, I thought the game was super fun. Different paths and endings so you can play multiple ways and it's not purely cosmetic (choices matter more than the Walking Dead that's for sure).

Game also has hilarious glitchy ragdoll physics.
alright I guess I'll give it a chance it's not hard to find

I missed a lot so I'll put it all in one:

Soccer isn't the sport of poors, Bowling is

Alpha Protocol was awesome but kinda janky, and I never finished it. So many options though.

Lambda's publicizing of a fighter getting knocked out will kill MMA in several states.

DiscoJon

Banned
I missed a lot so I'll put it all in one:

Soccer isn't the sport of poors, Bowling is

Alpha Protocol was awesome but kinda janky, and I never finished it. So many options though.

Lambda's publicizing of a fighter getting knocked out will kill MMA in several states.
I thought Lambda lived in some random European country, as long it's still legal in a few states here he won't care.

Top Bottom