• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Justified - Season 4 - Timothy Olyphant & Walton Goggins - Tuesdays on FX

Status
Not open for further replies.

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
Thought it was another good one. I could watch a show where Timothy Olyphant and Jim Beaver just hang out and I'd be totally fine with it.

bndadm

Things I never thought I'd see on Justified: Boyd and Ava going to a swingers party.

I'm hoping beyond hope they find a way to sneak in another chance for Walter Goggins to dance again! I'm dreaming though, I know.

BTW, who was the Gaffer who
predicted Boyd was stashing money for a wedding? Excellent foresight!

'nother fine episode. Thanks Cornballer for the wiki post. Wife and I couldn't figure it out for the life of us.

Are you kidding me Boyd? Putting the engagement ring on the right hand is a sign of nervousness.

I'm hoping beyond hope they find a way to sneak in another chance for Walter Goggins to dance again! I'm dreaming though, I know.

BTW, who was the Gaffer who
predicted Boyd was stashing money for a wedding? Excellent foresight!

'nother fine episode. Thanks Cornballer for the wiki post. Wife and I couldn't figure it out for the life of us.

That's me. /Tommy Wiseau

Vert boil

Ava and Boyd are getting married! I hope they have a big wedding episode either this season or next.

Hopefully she'll wear a veil for the whole episode.

flameong3k87.gif

Linius

Great episode, as always one can say. I like how Shelby manned up, he's really putting him self in danger going against Boyd like that. Oh and he's witholding the information about Ellen May against Raylan, I wonder what he's planning to do with it.

This shot was so fake it took me out of the moment. The dude totally could have blasted Raylan in the face but instead he just blows it in front of him. This is right after setting the guy up as a homicidal asshole.

IMO they should have lit Raylan on fire, hat and all. Would have been a tense moment and led to some comedy about replacing the hat. Hell, his long ass mullet should have gone up in flames too. Shelby could have put out the fire and bonded a bit with Raylan over it. This episode was about building their relationship after all.

Loved the episode, but I really didn't like Cole's sudden drug problem. Not saying it isn't completely believable or even expected, it just was so sudden. It just seemed like he went from cool and collected to full on raging drug problem in a single episode.

"Is that what you called for? Foot puns?"
"Yup."

xenist

That wasn't on next week's level. Still as good as anything on TV.

Fake edit: I'm leaving the mistake in because I'm a prophet.

Colton's such an asshole. I hope he gets Gutterson'd

a3sjN.gif

Shelby continues to be awesome. And now Hunter's coming back, blast from the past.

If anyone dies, it'll probably be Shelby :(

He better go out like a boss if that's what happens.

I like Gutterson's jacket.

Yeah, I dig it too.

If cousin Johnny shoots her in an attempt to kill Boyd I will rage.

And Winona will steal her screen time.

It's written in the stars.

This is just too perfect. Sorry Ratsky. It's been written.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom