• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Justified - Season 4 - Timothy Olyphant & Walton Goggins - Tuesdays on FX

Status
Not open for further replies.

inm8num2

Also, screw Bertram and Ratsky - Jackie Nevada > all your inferior womenz.

ikDcs7HPuoE04.gif

This is the new 2013 hotness. Stop driving those old 2010 models, guys.

I think any post from this point forward that doesn't include that gif should be a ban-worthy offense.

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
That exchange with Tim and the birthday guy was great.

"Did you hear that, Raylan said happy birthday."
"Jesus I forgot your birthday, I'm sorry."

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
Also, screw Bertram and Ratsky - Jackie Nevada > all your inferior womenz.

This is the new 2013 hotness. Stop driving those old 2010 models, guys.

IT'S ON LIKE DONKEY KONG

Jackie Nevada is eye candy. Nothing more. She'll probably end up in Ava's whorehouse by the end of the season, all out of her mind on meth and shit.

Meanwhile, Ava will be the QWEEN of HARLAN - basking in the glory of her southern belle wedding and the less0rs of Harlan Country will be cowering before her mighty frying pan/shotgun/pimp hand. WhyNOna will clean up her mess and then offer her baby up as a sacrifice to appease the GODESS of Harlan County. "Jackie Nevada" won't even be allowed in the same room as Janitor Whinenona. And that's saying something.

Let all that truth sink in for a moment.

I'll be here waiting to accept your apology.

I think I might be in love with Jackie Nevada. A shame that Sharon got killed so fast. Loved Raylan just pumping bullets into Jody. I'm eagerly awaiting the moment Boyd destroys all those rich shitbags. Dicks.

IT'S ON LIKE DONKEY KONG

Jackie Nevada is eye candy. Nothing more. She'll probably end up in Ava's whorehouse by the end of the season, all out of her mind on meth and shit.

Meanwhile, Ava will be the QWEEN of HARLAN - basking in the glory of her southern belle wedding and the less0rs of Harlan Country will be cowering before her mighty frying pan/shotgun/pimp hand. WhyNOna will clean up her mess and then offer her baby up as a sacrifice to appease the GODESS of Harlan County. "Jackie Nevada" won't even be allowed in the same room as Janitor Whinenona. And that's saying something.

Let all that truth sink in for a moment.

I'll be here waiting to accept your apology.
You smoking the same dumbass crack as Jody was?

Rolloland

Banned
They've been running with one episode = one day so far this season, so things are perhaps a lot more time compressed than they usually are. Also, there was a "Six Days Ago" title on the intro before the credits.

Thanks, rewatched it and caught it again.

God you can almost hear that chicks soaking panties hitting the floor when she walks in after Raylan kills that guy. I would do anything to be him.

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
You smoking the same dumbass crack as Jody was?

I don't even know who that is, but crack is whack yo!

My roommate's gonna be an extra in this tomorrow!

Cool! What type of scene is he going to be in?

Ratsky: I will offer you no quarter when Team Jackie prevails!

And I shall not ask for it!

One of my friends is apparently gonna be on the show as well. He shot a few scenes a couple weeks ago. I dunno when he's actually going to be on though. He's playing
one of Limehouse's goons

Whoa, nice! :O

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
I finally got to see it. Good episode, a bit out there at times and maybe also a bit oddly directed. It just had a different vibe than the rest. That said, it was good seeing Raylan putting fools down and his final scene with Arlo was very touching. Yes, I too did notice Arlo's watery eyes near the end. And that preview was some hot shit. Those idiots clearly don't know what they brought to their door... It should be stablished by now that Boyd Crowder is no one's bitch.

PS: Jackie Nevada is a thieving skank ho, which probably means Raylan is going to fall for her. Man, this guy and his
excellent
taste in womin.

I gave this show a chance. It looked like some police procedural to me. But I'm 13 episodes into season 1 and love it. The characters and storylines develop really well and it has some great dashes of humour. Olyphant is perfect and Boyd is actually quite compelling as a character. I really like the relationship between Boyd and Raylan. It would be a shame if it develops into a really hateful one.

Linius

Damn, #teamjackie all the way <3

Oh and it was fun to see Paul Kinsey in Justified :p

Oh and just because another gif of the whole thing all together.

izna3LbGxxP5w.gif

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4

That was a nice interview. I particularly liked this part:

The actor cannot help but chuckle when asked if he has a favorite Justified scene or episode. “Season two’s "Blaze of Glory" is an episode where I had the slowest chase scene in cinema history with Scott Wilson [who played Frank Reasoner]. That was a great episode for my character. There’s also "Cut Ties" in the third season, where Art got a bit frisky with one of the suspects and sort of beat the truth out of him. That episode helped show why Art Mullen understands Raylan as much as he does, because I think when Art was young, he might have been a lot like Raylan.”

I've been thinking for a good while that Art is what Raylan would turn into if he ever grew old and not died from being an asshole.

Ahah amazing.

I love this little character trait of Raylan as I'm an avid ice cream eater as well; I wonder if he has it in the books too.

He definitely does, to the point where it causes him to blunder on occasion

In Pronto
he loses a fugitive that he's transporting at the airport when he lets the guy go to the bathroom unattended because he's too focused on his ice cream cone

He definitely does, to the point where it causes him to blunder on occasion

In Pronto
he loses a fugitive that he's transporting at the airport when he lets the guy go to the bathroom unattended because he's too focused on his ice cream cone

That was Rollie, right? Got killed in Season 1. I liked him.

That was Rollie, right? Got killed in Season 1. I liked him.

It was a dude named Harry Arno who was basically a bookie for the mob who stole a bunch of money from his employers. one of Dewey Crowe's relatives was involved in that whole story too. I don't think they've used any material from that book in the show yet

It was a dude named Harry Arno who was basically a bookie for the mob who stole a bunch of money from his employers. one of Dewey Crowe's relatives was involved in that whole story too. I don't think they've used any material from that book in the show yet

I could have sworn Rollie in Season 1 was the same character from Pronto. They had the same set up and everything.

I could have sworn Rollie in Season 1 was the same character from Pronto. They had the same set up and everything.

Actually you're right, they are basically the same character. Plus the "You take one more step, I'll shoot you" line was directly from the book. I was thinking of someone else from season 1

So some of you also read the books? Are they worthy of a read?

They're pretty good. The most recent one was actually written after the series started and they've been pulling material for it ever since season 2. They modify stuff for the show though, so it's not entirely the same story. For example Coover and Dickie Bennett are in the book but instead of Mags they have a father named Purvis

You could start with the original short story "Fire in the Hole" and see if you like it. Used to be free to read online

In "Long in the Tooth" another Marshal tells Rachel the story of how Raylan lost Rollie Pike, because he went to 31 flavors and got an ice-cream cone.

Raylan also ordered vanilla icecream in season 1 while talking to an informant, in season 2we learned of his extensive knowledge of ice cream storage when he was trying to ditch Tim, and last season in the episode that he was being framed for murder Tim was going over the timeline and said that Raylan's dinner was a scoop of vanilla ice cream and coffee.

Linius

They're pretty good. The most recent one was actually written after the series started and they've been pulling material for it ever since season 2. They modify stuff for the show though, so it's not entirely the same story. For example Coover and Dickie Bennett are in the book but instead of Mags they have a father named Purvis

You could start with the original short story "Fire in the Hole" and see if you like it. Used to be free to read online

Sounds interesting. And of course they created a female character for Margo Martindale, the excellent actress she is.

Shit, I have to miss Tuesday's episode. How often does FX rerun the episode throughout the week?
Code:
Tue. Feb. 26	10:00 PM	FX 	Outlaw	#4.8
Wed. Feb. 27	12:00 AM	FX 	Outlaw	#4.8
Wed. Feb. 27	1:00 AM		FX 	Outlaw	#4.8
Thur. Feb. 28	12:00 AM	FX 	Outlaw	#4.8
Sun. Mar. 3	5:00 AM		FX 	Outlaw	#4.8

Ikuu

Had his dog run over by Blizzard's CEO

The person he shoots in the very first episode is from the books.

Sadsic

i just caught caught up with this show. Really fun, interesting show, probably a notch below Breaking Bad but still really good

also raylan is really really attractive

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom