• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Justified - Season 4 - Timothy Olyphant & Walton Goggins - Tuesdays on FX

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snake

I really hope Elaine May makes it through the season.

Even directing Ishtar isn't enough of a crime to warrant death.

now how do we know for sure its not Ellen Mae???
I can't tell if you're just continuing the joke, but the official spelling is "Ellen May" for those of you scoring at home.

uRK6f1C.png

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
He does need a haircut

Edit: "A man who speaks out of both sides of his mouth deserves to have it permanently shut."
"Who said that?"
"Boyd Crowder"

Boyd Motherfucking Crowder

Ruze789

Wow, just wow! All around tense episode and next week looks like it's gonna be stressful as hell!

And Tim finally gettin his guy, feels good.

tokkun

This show has a real recurring issue with law enforcement letting criminals go with no explanation. Why was Ava turned loose at the end of the episode?

Also, what's the deal with Tim pocketing Colt's sunglasses? He's taking trophies now?

Clevinger

One part I didn't like or understand:

For the past one or two episodes, Theo's man has been telling Boyd that he's on borrowed time and that if he didn't get Drew, he's dead, right? And he didn't get Drew. He failed. And there's pretty much no hope of getting Drew now, at least from Boyd's efforts.

But now we go into this episode and Theo's guy is not only bargaining with Boyd to help him to get Ellen May, but Boyd is demanding he apologize to Eva. What the fuck?! Theo's guy should be saying, "If you don't help us, we're gonna put a bullet in your head. And by the way, your wife sucked a billion dicks. Stick that apology up your ass."

Burt

I WAS OUT DRINKING TONIGHT AND IM FINALLY WATCHING AT 2 IN THE MORNING AND I JUST GOT HERE TO WATCH THE END 3/4 THROUGH AND JESUS FUCKING CHRIST GOD DAMN THAT JUST HAPPENED.

Also, the first post on this page says "Eva Chowder", and I really fucking hope that didn't just ruin the next 15 minutes for me.

Edit: Okay, that was legit. We saw some Gutterson'ing, we saw a lot of Raylan being a massive dick to everyone, and we determined that no one in this thread knows the proper spelling of Ellen May. In everyone's defense, if I was a Jeopardy judge I'd totally accept Ella May. Ellie, Elaine, not so much. But maybe I just have a better ear for it cause I spent 4-5 years in the south.

It's a brave new world for me. For the first time since Lost, I have decided against watching TV next week on previews. I gonna go in cold for this one. I can imagine where things are going based on tonight's final scene and I don't want to see a second of footage. That's going to be difficult with Archer on Thursday, but I'll do whatever I can. I've even skipped the last Graham Yost recaps. I want to experience the fourth season final as fresh as possible.

This shows just. makes me grin throughout. I kinda wish Colt would stick around a little big longer thought. Oh well, h can finally quit smoking now, pop pop.

Edit:

Mike O'Malley has been doing some great work this season

Yes. Loved the Google translate line.

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
Another intense episode. The standoffs between Hellen Mae and Ava (I'm so glad that Ava couldn't bring herself to kill her. Good for you Ava. :D) & Tim and Colt (Colt's final moment was cool as fuck) were great.

Who was that guy with Winona at the end of the episode? Someone from Detroit? I was hoping that he'd cap her, but it looks like Theo Tonin has other plans for her. :p

So if properly disposing of Delroy's body is/was a surefire way of securing Boyd and Ava's future...why didn't they just do that in the first place?

squidyj

I don't really understand why Colt wanted to die like that. I mean the whole smoke comment made it clear he knew he was going to lose.

Another intense episode. The standoffs between Hellen Mae and Ava (I'm so glad that Ava couldn't bring herself to kill her. Good for you Ava. :D) & Tim and Colt (Colt's final moment was cool as fuck) were great.

Who was that guy with Winona at the end of the episode? Someone from Detroit? I was hoping that he'd cap her, but it looks like Theo Tonin has other plans for her. :p

So if properly disposing of Delroy's body is/was a surefire way of securing Boyd and Ava's future...why didn't they just do that in the first place?

Plans which probably involve using her as a hostage in order to gain leverage over Raylan in order to put the kaibosh on the testimony. plans that will undoubtedly be complicated by Raylan's suspension.

Cabaratier

Neo Member
I don't really understand why Colt wanted to die like that. I mean the whole smoke comment made it clear he knew he was going to lose.

PTSD, his drug addiction, I guess he was just done. That line about 'I think a part of him died in Kandahar' was probably about himself as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom