• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT5| Controversies Over Nothing

Winner won again this time on KBS Music Bank. They didn't even perform.
RcaQtdQ.jpg

Pendulum

Tired of all those idol groups hogging the limelight? Wish your name was IU? Well, with the Amazing "Rapper + Singer Duet" Plan, you too can get to the top of the Korean charts! We've got heaps of satisfied customers this past year. 100% Guaranteed! Just ask our newest success story, Swings (+Ailee)!

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
Longshot, and it's technically hip hop...
But does anyone know where I can get YDG (Yang Dong Geun)'s music? Impossibru to find anywhere. ;_;
I got his Best of Best album 4 years ago but now I just checked everywhere and yeah his music is gone lol. It's easier to find movies he is in. I guess if you wish to legally acquire his music you'll have to ask someone in Korea to buy them and send them to you.

luso

holy shit taeng looks gorgeous as always
fixed

Accused of physical assault:
Kim Hyun Joong releases official statement, "Physical fight with girlfriend, definitely not habitual assault"

Reps confirmed that the two have known each other since 2012 but it was only in recent months that they began dating. They got into a severe verbal argument that turned into a physical fight once emotions got out of control. Reps denied that he habitually assaulted her.

The physical fight only happened once. Her rib cage did not break during that fight but in an earlier incident when they were just fooling around. The next day, she went out with her friends and did not realize she had been hurt.

Top Bottom