• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT7| A Great Trash Leader as Always

--R

Banned
yoFfW8E.png

Amber is mad again. I understand her being mad at SM for not giving her a solo. But at the same time, promotions cost money and her solo work doesn't sell well. Luna sold more than her with her solo and it got only 4.4K on Hanteo, that's Hello Venus territory.

And definitely this is not the way to express her frustations. Idk, man.

It might not be the best way to air out her anger but she wouldn't be the first and I understand her frustration.
I think she would be better off not being in the idol life, what she wants to do and the music she wants to make isn't for mainstream consumption.

And as much as I like Amber that mini album was wack.

I find it funny that the group some people expected to fizzle out the most actually wants to stay together after they drop their current company.

broz0rs

I mean, they gave her a solo with the hottest female vocalist in Korea atm, and it bombed. If she's that confident, she should do what San-E did.

Heh this is common for performers. I once ate some bomb ass tacos an hour before a jazz concert and I ended up spending a majority of the concert burping it(I play the trombone) out haha.

Since then I eat 2 hours before coz it's such a pain in the ass to deal with on stage lol.

As for the actual song itself... can I retroactively name Flower Road as one of my favorite ballads of 2016?

The Knowing Bros episode with Girl's Day has been subbed.

Watching this now and I dunno why, especially since I've been a fan since Don't Forget Me but my god Hyeri and Yura are ridiculously gorgeous right now my bias list is completely falling apart.

I also had the same reaction when I watched their recent appearance in Happy Together.

More importantly I've always been a Sojin-noona stan but I might join the church of Hyeri really soon.

Somebody send help lol.

llehuty

I'm still quite dissapointed with their turn to Sistar-lite. The only song that has been somewhat fun since Female President (2013), has been Ring My Bell, and that song is all over the place (although it started to grow on me after I gave some spins to the instrumental).

The new Girl's Day is on POINT. This the kind of power pop I was waiting for since Female President. SOOOO good, especially that guitar and the bridge. Whew.

BABY I'll BE YOURSSSS

BTS was amazing on Friday night. Best concert I've ever been to. Their stage presence is undeniable, especially J-Hope. His solo was incredible. I really hope I can see them again someday.

llehuty

BTS was amazing on Friday night. Best concert I've ever been to. Their stage presence is undeniable, especially J-Hope. His solo was incredible. I really hope I can see them again someday.

They really have a good stage presence. Did you ears survive the fanchants? :p

Speaking of good stage presence, we need impressions of fu3lfr3nzy's SHINee concert.

llehuty

1NB (원앤비) - 스토커 (Stalker) MV (Song kind of begins around the 5:15 mark)
1NB - Staker (short and sexy version)

Totally missed this girl group debut, despite ther debut MV/short film having more than 4 million views(!!!) in less that two months. I found the song really good, and the debut is very interesting.

Bless spotify for bringing it up in my discovery list.

베리츄 (Berry Chu) - Hey, Stranger

This is in the messy side of things, but the song is at least original. But I can't at almost all of them having the same face, lmao.

Ashhong

I hate me some Minah which clouds my Girls Day judgement but damn I am liking this EP. Title track is whatever but really like Thirsty

Makikou

I hate me some Minah which clouds my Girls Day judgement but damn I am liking this EP. Title track is whatever but really like Thirsty

I love Thirsty, such a great track imo. Shame that the song for the M/V was the worst one on the album IMO.

Still love Girl's Day <3

Doul

Neo Member
I love Thirsty, such a great track imo. Shame that the song for the M/V was the worst one on the album IMO.

Still love Girl's Day <3

I agree. The album is fantastic and I'll Be Yours is the weakest track of them all. It was probably chosen for the MV because it's the most cheerful. But damn is it generic. Litteraly any other track would've been a better choice than this one, it's pretty frustrating honestly. But I'm glad they are back!

luso

Im starting to come around on Wee Woo.

Gets better, still not amazing though.

Repack incoming.

A Deluxe Edition, whatever that means. Some new songs and maybe some DVD?

28yo Taeyeon in a photo card from My Voice

Playing Sims
17493949_1025487494249709_1172158177794326528_n.jpg

Sunny Instagram chat said:
Give me an estimate (for a PC) 200,000 won range so I can run Overwatch (stressed), kekekeke

Ah, try Resident Evil 7 with PSVR, kekeke. Definitely try it, kekekeke. In the middle, I fell groggy and had resting time, kekeke.

I heard StarCraft 1 Remastering is coming out so I'm thinking about buying a computer

These days, my real life is a mess because of the Nintendo Switch, kekekekeke. It's attached to me, kekekeke.

Reaching Jisook game lover levels.

Seoul Fashion Show

Classy

Smiley butterfly
tumblr_oniyvj3TTk1sewbc1o1_540.jpg

and... !?
tumblr_oniyoeSLzb1sewbc1o1_540.jpg

Time for stylist to go.

Iconic
C7_5TssV4AEWhDG.jpg:large

And it's Kara 10th anniversary..

Top Bottom