• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT7| A Great Trash Leader as Always

vanty

WEE WOO IS SUPER GREAT

Black Widow is also pretty great

Today I followed a JiU fan account which is also berry gud yo

Rose looking 8000x better with this hair but it's a pre-debut photo so orangeredblondewhatever is still happening

17438101_410578635967167_6829332866355167232_n.jpg

Also there's Jennie with some fanservice

17662595_153884915136052_273597942265282560_n.jpg

If Dreamcatcher perform a Minx song, are they doing a cover

#DeepKpopThoughts

jongkookie Video Block, feat. special guests:

Chungha, Amber, May J Lee x Nike x W Korea — [W Korea] #나이키우먼 나이키 X 더블유 'Women’s Revolution' 1편

Sunmi x Grazia Korea — 그라치아 2017년 3월호 (통권 제 88호) 선미 X Sisley

Red My Girl — [KCON 2017 Mexico x M2] Ending Finale Self Camera_RedVelvet

Jiyoon, formerly of 2Yoon & The 3Minutes — [bnt영상]전지윤x서사무엘

S.E.S — [Marie Claire Korea] MY LITTLE WOMEN

Chun Woo Hee x Harper's Bazaar Korea — 김남길과 천우희의 어느 멋진 날

SinA Jessica x Cosmo Korea — [코스모폴리탄] 제시카 in LA LA LAND

Yoo In Na — [Marie Claire Korea] LA 햇살 아래, 유인나

Lee Sung Kyung x Cosmo Korea — [코스모폴리탄] 김복주는 잊자! 이성경 발리 화보 영상

Lee Sung Kyung x Grazia Korea — 그라치아 2017년 4월호 (통권 제 89호) 이성경 화보 촬영 스케치 티저

Shin Min A x Elle Korea — 신민아와 함께 춤을

[ENG Sub] Shin Min A x Elle Singapore — Behind-the-Cover: Shin Min-Ah

Shin Min A x Harper's Bazaar Korea — 그레이스 신민아

Kim Go Eun x Elle Korea — 김고은의 원더풀 데이

Kim Go Eun — [W Korea] A Woman in Dream - 김고은 Fashion Film

Hyori-tier™ x Cosmo Korea — [코스모폴리탄] 소길댁 이효리, 컴백 화보 메이킹

Hyori-tier™ x Elle Korea — 여전히 멋진, 이효리

Tiffany x Elle Korea: Diary 1 — 티파니 서울패션위크 다이어리

Tiffany x Elle Korea: Diary 2 — 티파니의 패션위크 다이어리 2

Twice — [Official CeCi TV] CeCi 4월 CoverStar 트와이스 쉿!터뷰 1편

Twice — [Official CeCi TV]CeCi 4월 CoverStar 트와이스 쉿!터뷰 2편

Blackpink — getitbeauty2017 ♥블핑′s 본방고지♥ 겟뷰에 블핑 나오는데 안볼거햐? 170226 EP.2

Blackpink — getitbeauty2017 블랙핑크가 답하다! 솔직히 우리 메이크업은 얼굴이 다했다?! 170226 EP.2

Blackpink — getitbeauty2017 YG 숨은 코덕 화장품 만수르 리사는 에브리나잇 세러데이나잇★ 170226 EP.2

Blackpink — getitbeauty2017 블랙핑크 미모비결은 닭발!? 어맛 이건 꼭 먹어야해! 170226 EP.2

Blackpink — getitbeauty2017 블랙핑크 2 2 메이크업 배틀! 뀨~♥ 메이크업 VS 불타는 골드 메이크업 170226 EP.2

Blackpink — getitbeauty2017 [선공개] 잘보아라 블핑이들아 이게 바로 산다라박 인사법이다★ 170226 EP.2

Blackpink — getitbeauty2017 [선공개] 로제니 심장 폭행♥ 어서와 이런 애교는 처음이지? 170226 EP.2

Blackpink — getitbeauty2017 [선공개] 블랙핑크 지수, "제니는 0점" 각오 얘기 하랬더니 디스?! 170226 EP.2

Hyori-tier™, Cheng Xiao, Bora, Perfect Fei The Best™

when has a K-Pop girl group of 7 members or more ever been this good in naval attire

Haseul and company:
LoonaTheNeverDebut — 이달의소녀탐구 #88 (LOOΠΔ TV #88)

53min, 9sec of Pristin
Pristin — [ENG] PRISTIN on 170327 KBS Gayo Plaza

4K Pristin — 170330 프리스틴 PRISTIN 광화문 팬사인회 - 시작 1

4K Pristin — 170330 프리스틴 PRISTIN 광화문 팬사인회 - Black Widow (블랙 위도우) & 종료
4K Pristin - Black Widow — 170330 프리스틴 동자아트홀 팬사인회 앤딩 블랙위도우 무대 4K 풀캠 by 육식다람쥐

4K Pristin — 170401 프리스틴 PRISTIN 대전 팬사인회 - Over n Over (오버앤오버)

4K Pristin — 170401 프리스틴 PRISTIN 대전 팬사인회 - 끝 인사 & 퇴장

4K? Pristin — 170401 프리스틴 PRISTIN 대전 팬사인회 - 사인 종료 후 1

4K Pristin — 170401 프리스틴 PRISTIN 대전 팬사인회 - 사인 종료 후 2

4K Pristin — 170401 프리스틴 PRISTIN 대전 팬사인회 - 사인회 시작

Sejeong's perfect execution of her parts alone are enough to make me start liking Gugudan. That and this simply being a better song than their debut.

4K Gugudan — [직캠] 170401 나 같은 애 팬사인회 - 구구단 ( 나 같은 애 )

4K Gugudan — [직캠] 170401 나 같은 애 팬사인회 - 구구단 ( 마무리인사 )

4K Gugudan — [직캠] 170401 나 같은 애 팬사인회 - 구구단 세정 ( 나 같은 애 )

4K Gugudan — [직캠] 170401 나 같은 애 팬사인회 - 구구단 세정 ( 마무리인사 )

I've liked both Park So Dam and Kim Go Eun for a while, but never thought they looked alike. The past 1-2 years in particular the media seem to cover that regularly. *shrug*
yeah, age and a few other broad similarities

Kim Go Eun & Park So Dam — 김고은 박소담

https://c1.staticflickr.com/4/3928/33561259702_970abba7cc_o.jpg
https://c1.staticflickr.com/4/3845/32904103923_af8c41754e_o.jpg
https://c1.staticflickr.com/3/2828/33588384701_b9bca5efc8_o.jpg
https://c1.staticflickr.com/3/2906/32904103423_36728bdbf9_o.jpg

Can we skip ahead to the Yoojung and Doyeon subunit this early? May be premature, but I'm not sure about their upcoming group...

·feist·;233244937 said:
when has a K-Pop girl group of 7 members or more ever been this good in naval attire

SNSD literally invented kpop, antibiotics and naval attire, and this is the thanks they get. Fuck you guys.

Broank

The heck? Seems so messy, the song, video, styling. It's like just a bunch of build up with no chorus and then it ends? I could see the dance/lives maybe being able to save it if it's real energetic hard hitting. A couple of the other songs are pretty good first listen though.

https://youtu.be/4CcHJSOmhOU

Beauty Cam live version of the new OMG song from Dingo.

Wow Binnie getting quite a few lines finally!
Hopefully they are putting Mimi's composed songs on the next album/repackage what with the complete lack of singing/raps in the album, she got a couple small singing parts at least.

llehuty

Pendulum

Running Man has two new members. First filming on April 3rd. Yang Se Chan & Jeon So Min.

New main PD as well.

Bah new members. The fun of Running Man is the core group.

I'm open to this. The remaining original members have a fantastic dynamic, but they're almost too familiar with each other - some of the games/interactions can feel by-the-numbers at times because members know what other members will do or how they will react to them.

ryan-ts

New Running Man members? Could work. I'll withhold judgement until they start making appearances.

Speaking of variety shows, I've been rewatching Crime Scene. Episode 5/6 is ridiculous.
They figured out the entire murder storyline halfway through the 6th episode. Everything is on point. They even find the hairpin clue that further pins the murder on Yoonji/Secretary. She ends up being caught but her tears almost saved her.. it should have been a decisive 6-1 vote, instead it was 4-3. Excellent deduction skills that were almost wasted.

--R

Banned

Love me some Twice.

Also, the Crude Play songs from Joy's drama have finally been released and I've been listening them for nearly 2 hours. Why such a good band have to be fictional...

Pendulum

Hyuna is forming a trio with 2 guys from Pentagon (Hui and E-Dawn), which Cube has billed as "the second Troublemaker" (yeah, right...)

I like the new Oh My Girl, but I still want them to do a proper follow up to "Closer" at some point. Red Velvet did the same. Had an amazing change-of-pace single with "Automatic," and haven't followed up with that concept for any lead single since then. "One of These Nights" may be a velvet concept song, though it doesn't qualify as a proper follow up to "Automatic."

Anyway, the new single isn't up to the levels of "Liar Liar" or their other top singles, yet it has some nice The Go! Team-esque cheer vocals which are a throwback to "Cupid."

SNSD literally invented kpop, antibiotics and naval attire, and this is the thanks they get. Fuck you guys.
R1920x0

·feist·;220333567 said:
Pledis Girlz likely have the strongest all around talent of any Pledis girl group. Still, considering how Pledis wasted E-young's abilities, failed to follow up on After School's best album (Dress to Kill) and allowed Orange Caramel to wither away without ever addressing any of those topics, I have no confidence in that agency's ability to execute consistently.

PG may well deliver despite having the odds against them, but we'll see if that will be more than 1-2 singles/minis at most. Anything would be better that spending several months doing nothing but covers of other musical acts' songs.

In no particular order:
Nayoung
Eunwoo
Minkyung
Yea, about that...

Yebin aka Rena sings, dances and is decent at rap (from what little I've heard). She's trying her best to ruin my Pristin rankings.

Yebin/Rena stage cams:
170330 프리스틴 레나 광화문 팬사인회 Black Widow 직캠
[MPD직캠] 프리스틴 레나 직캠 WEE WOO PRISTIN RENA Fancam @엠넷 프레젠트_170321
[Fancam/직캠] Rena(레나)_PRISTIN(프리스틴)_Black Widow(블랙 위도우)_Simply K-Pop_033117

R1920x0

sup doe

R1920x0

Heh, nice avatar.

edit:
Why didn't anyone tell me Jellyfish uploaded "A Girl Like Me" practice vid. in 3840 x 2160 res.?

4K gugudan(구구단) - '나 같은 애' (A Girl Like Me) Dance practice video

More entertainment companies are uploading in 60fps 1080/1440 and 30fps 4K. More music show are beginning to upload in 60fps 1080p and generally higher bitrates. Some fansites have even moved on to 4K 60fps.

BTW, llehuty, what happened to the "March girl" debut for Loona? Wasn't Vivi the "February girl" member debut?

llehuty

Very very long preview for Dreamcatcher's MV
Not sure if the MV will look like this, since KBS sonetimes gets unique edits, but DAMN THAT CHOREO,AGAIN. Not sure about those Sua "vocals". Song is also killer. Props to happyface for taking the risk with this concepts for a girl group.

______

And yessss, Rena is reaaaaally good .She has a really good energy live.

Top Bottom