• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT7| Notorious R.B.G. Plans NZ Tour

Status
Not open for further replies.

Effect

They tried to make him talk policy in the primaries. He just came back with smart comments and insults, and that was enough to steamroll everyone there. I wouldn't be so sure he'll have to talk policies, I don't underestimate the stupidity, ignorance, and gullibility of the general population.

Remember how he refused to do debates after it dropped to just him, Cruz, and Kaisch. It was to his benefit in the primary to be one among many. He can't get away with that BS in traditional debates, certainly not in a one on one. The moderators for the presidential debates won't allow that shit to happen. Their own reputations are on the line and they're not going to allow themselves to be walked over or let shit fly. Remember when Candy Crowley had to correct Romney live on TV. Yeah I can see stuff like that happening again.

They tried to make him talk policy in the primaries. He just came back with smart comments and insults, and that was enough to steamroll everyone there. I wouldn't be so sure he'll have to talk policies, I don't underestimate the stupidity, ignorance, and gullibility of the general population.

Yup, Bush made it through the debates against a pretty smart guy, Al Gore. He couldn't even name the leaders of several key nations, but Americans gave him a pass cuz it would be cool to "have a beer" with him.

The Technomancer

card-carrying scientician
I am amazed that Trump went with such an oatmeal candidate. But then, if its his campaign still trying to force him to moderate its just another sign this ship is going down in flames

YOU DON'T GET TO USE THE PHRASE LEADING FROM BEHIND.

0246c5f6940a356fdef4b9ce1e488a91517e08e4c8df50f72c3fd29d329e66d5.gif

HE WILL STAND WITH OUR ENEMIES>

HAHAHA

Link

The Autumn Wind
Holy shit, he almost said Trump will stand with our enemies.

As much as I'd love to keep watching this disaster, I have lunch plans.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
Coal mines are fucked up and seriously fuck with the health of the people who work in them, why would we not want to get rid of them?

royalan

What the FUCK is Chris Matthews on, and can I fucking get some please?

I don't know, but that was infuriating. That was less of an opinion, and more of filling in the blanks for Trump, which too much of the media is doing.

EDIT: This rally just confirmed to me that Hillary needs to not pick a boring, safe VP.

Sometimes it feels like the media likes the abuse Trump gives them. I don't think they are that opposed to a Trump Presidency because it may be good for their careers covering him.

Elizabeth Warren ‏@elizabethforma 1h1 hour ago

Of COURSE @realDonaldTrump – a guy who calls women fat pigs & bimbos – picked a VP who is famous for trying to control women’s bodies.

Elizabeth Forma is going in .
Elizabeth Warren ‏@elizabethforma 1h1 hour ago

.@realDonaldTrump & @mike_pence are a perfect match: Two small, insecure, weak men who use hate & fear to divide our country & our people.

FORMA FOR VEEP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom