• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT7| Notorious R.B.G. Plans NZ Tour

Status
Not open for further replies.
Steve Schmidt has been talking for twenty minutes, and I don't fucking know what he's said.

They're playing "You Can't Always Get What You Want"

OMG HERE WE GO

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
I'm actually really interested in who Clinton picks. She has a few good options. Trump had none so it's like who cares.

Will Donald call her crooked Hillary to her face at a debate? I know he used the nicknames are R debates, but none of those were on a stage being hurled at a lone woman opponent.

Last time Trump tried petty attacks on a female running for president it looked really bad. Question is does he understand why.

Emarv

Live feed of Pence backstage.

RuNrBlo.jpg

Guess Trump regained access to his Twitter account....

Trying to make this a referendum on Clinton? Bad idea.

His whole "nicknaming" thing is something else. It's really blatant here he's trying to make it stick. Always trying to find a label for his opponents, then beating it into the ground.

Edit: Whoops, apparently a stream is going on or something.

Link

The Autumn Wind
"That's why they lost... though I consider it a win for them."

Now talking about how Brexit only had a 20% chance of winning.

Holy crap, this is awful.

Bowdz

Lmao, love how he can't help but brag when introducing a basically unknown guy to the country. He is a fucking scrublet.

Link

The Autumn Wind
Now making sure people know he won the primary again. It's like that guy that's always talking about how great he was that one time, because he can tell people don't think much of him.

Stinkles

Clothed, sober, cooperative
Jesus Trump is just rambling about how awesome he is and how unafraid he is to say Islamic Terror and Hillary is a crook and Obama is a chump and they all laughed at me but I was the one who predicted it and blah fucking blah I say "we" but I'm a messenger. WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU GOING ON ABOUT YOU ASSHAT.

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
I think that whole bit after he first said pence will say radical Islamic terrorist was off the cuff. Then he came back to it.

Let's all remember this is Pence's introduction to America.
On a Saturday, of all days.
And he's rambling about what the fuck ever.

EVANGELICALS. DRANK.

Boke1879

Jesus Trump is just rambling about how awesome he is and how unafraid he is to say Islamic Terror and Hillary is a crook and Obama is a chump and they all laughed at me but I was the one who predicted it and blah fucking blah I say "we" but I'm a messenger. WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU GOING ON ABOUT YOU ASSHAT.

A messenger? I hope he's not claiming he's a Prophet.

Emarv

This is incredible.

"Mr. Trump, do this for party unity. Reassure the elites. Just don't talk about".
"I'M DOING THIS TO REASURRE THOSE ELITE LOSERS. PENCE IS FOR YOU LOSERS. NOW LET'S TALK ABOUT ME FOR 30 MINUTES."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom